Christmas Presents...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Christmas is just right around the bend. I've been doing my Christmas shopping. If you could give someone on this board a Christmas present, what would you give them? For example, I would give:

del - a sack of bird food for his avatar.
strollingbones - a sack of cat food for her cats and something good to smoke.
Eve - a nice box of expensive candy.
Gunny - a sack full of those toy soldiers and maybe a cap gun.
KittenKoder - a new Mac and some bubblegum.

My Christmas list isn't complete yet. Just starting my shopping. How about you? Who's on your list and what might you give them for Christmas?

Christmas is just right around the bend. I've been doing my Christmas shopping. If you could give someone on this board a Christmas present, what would you give them? For example, I would give:

My Christmas list isn't complete yet. Just starting my shopping. How about you? Who's on your list and what might you give them for Christmas?

Since you're a BIG Black Dog a normal dog brush wouldn't work so I'd have to get you a curry comb.

Since you're a BIG Black Dog a normal dog brush wouldn't work so I'd have to get you a curry comb.

I'm wagging my tail!

I would give:

bones: a party in her honor.
EZ: a ticket to Afghanistan
Colin: shares in a brewery!
Si modo: a photo shoot for the glamerous Si!! (she knows why)
Big Black Dog: A big bone
Mud: He knows what I'd give him
Chanel, Goldcatt, Jeny & the girls: A Pink Diamond each!! (Certified ethically mined, of course)
The Mods: a week off from dolts who can't link, post full articles.
All the liberals: Lattes.
All the right: beers for the rednecks!

Gunny: a week off from all the rep whoring and females chasing his ass around the forum. Except me.

I plan on getting a lot of people a lump of coal. :lol:

BTW, I'll send you a box of chocolate cookies for Xmas.

Gone are the times where you have to shop in a mall for Christmas presents with thousands of other people fighting for the best deal, queuing up in long lines to pay and wasting hours, if not days, to get your Christmas presents for the family.

The Internet has completely changed the way how to shop. Instead of driving to your local shopping mall(s), you can shop from the comfort of your home, using your computer and simply log on to one of many online shopping sites to get your best bargain and get it delivered (mostly even free of charge) to your home.
Happy christmas..

I would give California Girl: Gunny
Article 15: well he knows! :D
Dildo: a blow up doll
Davids: a new blow up doll
Gunny: a heart
Bones: she also knows
Echo: a certain person for christmas
Allie: some alcohol
Anguille: Gunny's thong
Xeno: any person who calls him a neocon on a platter :D

Stocking "stuffer" (tongue in cheek) for all the "ladies" (again, tongue in.....) for a memorable Christmas.

KY-Intense-Arousal-Gel-34-oz.jpg

And for all you guys playing virtual footsie with the gals a virtual present to remedy the real results of playing virtual footsie.

hustler

I would give:

bones: a party in her honor.
EZ: a ticket to Afghanistan
Colin: shares in a brewery!
Si modo: a photo shoot for the glamerous Si!! (she knows why)
Big Black Dog: A big bone
Mud: He knows what I'd give him
Chanel, Goldcatt, Jeny & the girls: A Pink Diamond each!! (Certified ethically mined, of course)
The Mods: a week off from dolts who can't link, post full articles.
All the liberals: Lattes.
All the right: beers for the rednecks!

Gunny: a week off from all the rep whoring and females chasing his ass around the forum. Except me.

WOW! I like irish creme lattes, favorite is caramel macchiato.:razz:

I am going to buy freinds and family expensive wine, drink it, fill the bottles full of tap water and then state I turned wine into water.

Forum List

Back