"Christmas in Washington" cancelled after 33 years

This doesn't really break my heart...less superficial hoopla and less spending taxpayer's dollars. It's about time!

OK, I found it elsewhere.

I could not expect less from the communist muslim/islam POS some of you fools voted for. Not once, but twice for crying out loud. All of you should be held for a mental fitness review

-Geaux

I've never even heard of it, but then I dont watch as much TV as should I guess.

Why would anyone expect a Muslim jihadist to keep a Christian holiday celebration going?

I could not expect less from the communist muslim/islam POS some of you fools voted for. Not once, but twice for crying out loud. All of you should be held for a mental fitness review

-Geaux
what, the cross groveling mutant mega churches can't fund it with their tax free $$$$

In 2008 the asshole in Chief banned Christmas Trees and started calling them 'Holiday Trees'. And for that, he is no Christian man at all. He is a liar not worthy of my respect

-Geaux

-Geaux
what, the cross groveling mutant mega churches can't fund it with their tax free $$$$

Under God We Trust....

Not Obama

-Geaux

-Geaux

Under God We Trust....

Not Obama

-Geaux
placed in the pledge in 1955 , not the dead guy on two sticks
shit1.jpg

-Geaux
Why should they? We have enough homeless and needy people here of our own. Why not help those Syrian refugees in Jordan who need money/funding to run their own hospitals? Or let the Saudis house them in some of their vast tent cities they build for pilgrims?

tent_city_05.jpg

-Geaux

Under God We Trust....

Not Obama

-Geaux
placed in the pledge in 1955 , not the dead guy on two sticks
View attachment 55992
We dont need pics of your feeding menu, Batshit

what is Christmas in Washington-----was I ever invited? If it is something that
draws large crowds------good to cancel it this year-------big crowds inspire the
worshippers of allah

draws large crowds------good to cancel it this year-------big crowds inspire the
worshippers of allah

Good. Then we can draw them in and brutally slaughter them

-Geaux
We Jews love xmas , make big bucks off you cross grovelers and statue bowers selling cheap plastic crap to you :badgrin:

worshippers of allah

-Geaux
We Jews love xmas , make big bucks off you cross grovelers and statue bowers selling cheap plastic crap to you :badgrin:

Chinese jews?

-Geaux

worshippers of allah

-Geaux

I prefer EASTER---giant chocolate easter bunnies--------I do not like those stripey
candy canes. Jelly beans are a lot better-----I simply avoid the "peeps"

Forum List

Back