Christmas day crotch bomber tied to Israel, FBI

Octoldit

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2008
Published on 02-10-2010

The Christmas Day “terrorist” is the latest in a series of staged incidents meant to make The Clash of Civilizations appear plausible and “the war on terrorism” rational.

The storyline does not hold together. Not even a little bit. As usual, the source of this media-fueled fear campaign traces directly to Tel Aviv—with a supporting role by the FBI.

LINK: Christmas day crotch bomber tied to Israel, FBI - BlackListed News

Truncated to comply with form rules concerning copyright and fair use, to be found HERE.

~Dude

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I'll look into it. While I'm not so sure every case where so-called "terrorists" were arrested and used as scapegoats for the war on terror has held water with me one hundred percent (a specific case involving a "radical group" of nine semi-muslim males in Florida rings a bell), when it coems to vast conspiracies like this I tend to doubt it.

Clearly I think this guy was working for a real Al Qaeda network. Again I'll look into it though. Certain things are always worth looking into.

the article the OP linked said:
Though the Nigerian was foiled while trying to ignite 80 grams of PETN, an explosive sewn into his underwear, that amount was barely enough to dislodge the arm on his seat – of course that assumes it could have been ignited.
This part is clearly nonsense, 80 grams (around 2.8 ounces) of PETN is more than enough to do the job of bringing down an airliner if detonated from inside the cabin. PETN is one of the most potent high explosives available, an 8 oz shaped charge of 50/50 PETN-TNT can penetrate up to 5 INCHES of ARMOR.

The rest of the article strikes me as highly dubious as well.

the article the OP linked said:
Though the Nigerian was foiled while trying to ignite 80 grams of PETN, an explosive sewn into his underwear, that amount was barely enough to dislodge the arm on his seat – of course that assumes it could have been ignited.
This part is clearly nonsense, 80 grams (around 2.8 ounces) of PETN is more than enough to do the job of bringing down an airliner if detonated from inside the cabin. PETN is one of the most potent high explosives available, an 8 oz shaped charge of 50/50 PETN-TNT can penetrate up to 5 INCHES of ARMOR.

The rest of the article strikes me as highly dubious as well.

With all the lies put forth by all the professional liars along with the entire zionist media apparatus (that ran the made-up story non-stop for several weeks) it would not be surprising if the mentally challenged young men had only baking soda in his shorts.

They stooped very low trying to keep the bogus "war of terror" going. Deception is the true foundation of all the treasury looting false flag wars.

If all that you are stating is true why is it that burned private parts of mislead mossad operative the only damage?

The guy is mentally ill and being used for propaganda purposes, it's very doubtful that he understood what he was doing.

All this Al quida stuff is really starting to prove itself as being a myth.

The "whole article" posted is far more reliable than anything put forth by the entire zionist media.

Anti-semitic claptrap of the kind that gets a hearing on this board for reasons only the mods know.

The "anti-semitic misnomer" has lost it's efffectiveness.

It's also quite amazing how the Zionist media mind control apparatus has effectively shifted most peoples attention away from Stalin (who was Jewish) that made so-called anti-semitism punishible by death.

Germany becomes the villian (according to Zionist media) dispite the fact that Germany stopped communism from spreading all across Europe. The German's were no angels, but it was the Zionist who succeeded in their Bolshevik revolution that started all the problems, just as they start all the problems to this very day.

Hitler would have never came to power without the theft of the entire Russian government financed by the Zionist/communist at the core of the Federal Reserve banking/looting system.

These people steal WHOLE GOVERNMENTS!

They murdered General Patton because he was absolutely right. In world war two America was fighting against the wrong enemy.

Communism has always been the true threat. They are still attempting to take over the world.

The whole "war on terror" scheme with all the lost rights and liberties along with all the KGB/NSA spying on American citizens is nothing more than the spread of communism!

It's communism; they just change the labels.

911= communism.

Last edited:
Anti-semitic claptrap of the kind that gets a hearing on this board for reasons only the mods know.

He is free to post his bullshit all he wants. It does not violate the rules it just proves he is insane. And then we get to watch all his insane buddies agree with him so we know the mentally incompetent for future reference.

What RGS just said. Me? I read and neg repped, so no point in responding when first posted. Just don't want anyone to think that most would agree with his drivel.

US State Dept: Covert US intelligence agency put “Christmas/Underwear bomber” on plane
US Department of State Undersecretary Patrick Kennedy testified before the House Homeland Security Committee that an unnamed US intelligence agency deliberately put the Christmas/Underwear bomber on his plane, despite now confirmed knowledge that US intelligence also knew that a person with his name was planning an act of terror on that very day.
US State Dept: Covert US intelligence agency put ?Christmas/Underwear bomber? on plane

PETN is one of the most potent high explosives available, an 8 oz shaped charge of 50/50 PETN-TNT can penetrate up to 5 INCHES of ARMOR.

You may be right.

Clearly, PETN has proven that it is able to burn through the entire thickness of the human scrotum.

Why isn't this thread in Conspiracy? With all the other nutjob threads.

so you agree it is a conspiracy? :clap2:

was it as simple as......

lone nut boards plane.....no help
lone nut gets arrested...?

he got help from NOBODY?

are you saying it happened this way?

Published on 02-10-2010

The Christmas Day “terrorist” is the latest in a series of staged incidents meant to make The Clash of Civilizations appear plausible and “the war on terrorism” rational.

The storyline does not hold together. Not even a little bit. As usual, the source of this media-fueled fear campaign traces directly to Tel Aviv—with a supporting role by the FBI.

Truncated to comply with form rules concerning copyright and fair use, to be found HERE.

~Dude

:lol: That shit you're smoking has addled your brain! Hey! Don't tell anyone, but the Pope is really a Muslim!

Published on 02-10-2010

~Dude

:lol: That shit you're smoking has addled your brain! Hey! Don't tell anyone, but the Pope is really a Muslim!

why wont anyone commit to anything regaurding the underwear bomber?

was he a lone nut that boarded a plane with no help from anyone?
was anyone else arrested that day?

i want you to commit to a position.

a) one lone nut
b) had help

Forum List

Back