Christmas day crotch bomber tied to Israel, FBI

He admitted to working for al Qaeda.
Osama bin Laden admitted he worked for al Qaeda.

What more do you want?

What more do you want?

did he go through normal security checks? with normal identification?

was he accompanied by anyone who aided him onto the plane?

was anyone else besides the bobmber cought with explosives?

keep in mind you are trying to comply with the official story.... your delema is trying to find out the most current version of it.. make sure you check all your facts...

best of luck to you..

was anyone else besides the bomber cought with explosives?

Last edited:

What more do you want?

keep in mind you are trying to comply with the official story.... your delema is trying to find out the most current version of it.. make sure you check all your facts...

best of luck to you..

Is there a point you are trying to make here, sir?

What more do you want?

best of luck to you..

clearly you believe anyone who doubts the official story of the underwear bomber story is a complete loone... i was just wondering how much you yourself know in regaurds to the "attack"

proceed.

best of luck to you..

clearly you believe anyone who doubts the official story of the underwear bomber story is a complete loone... i was just wondering how much you yourself know in regaurds to the "attack"

proceed.

Clearly you are a troll.
What point are you trying to make here?

proceed.

Clearly you are a troll.

HAHAHAHA

you call anyone who doubts the official underwear bomber story a crazy conspiracy theorist...
i calll on you to explain the official story...and the story you know as fact...

in return you call me a troll?...lol omg that is so classic..

:clap2:

lets get back to the brass tax..

you were just about to explain what happened and how it was NOT a conspircy or false flag..

and at the same time you must keep to the ever changing official story... so you better do some good fact checking..

best of luck

proceed.

Clearly you are a troll.

HAHAHAHA

you call anyone who doubts the official underwear bomber story a crazy conspiracy theorist...
i calll on you to explain the official story...and the story you know as fact...

you were just about to explain what happened and how it was NOT a conspircy or false flag..

and at the same time you must keep to the ever changing official story... so you better do some good fact checking..

best of luck

OK. So you really don't have any reason for posting all this garbage other than to look smug.
I think you are inching towards to ignore list here.

Clearly you are a troll.

HAHAHAHA

best of luck

OK. So you really don't have any reason for posting all this garbage other than to look smug.
I think you are inching towards to ignore list here.

dude... you dodged my questions like 20 posts.. why?

just be honest, why hide?

you have no clue what the official story is..... you have no clue about the details...
you just know the government or other allied governments had nothing to do with it..

just admit it.

:clap2: i to support israel to the fullest. id respect you more if you just came out and admitted it.

Sorry.
You're just an asshole. You get to spend time on ignore with SunniMan and the other Jew-haters on this board.

Sorry.
You're just an asshole. You get to spend time on ignore with SunniMan and the other Jew-haters on this board.

haha... so instead of simply posting the official story "that you believe and support" you rather not post it and block me?...lol silly rabbi

Al Jazeera says that muslims are wonderful and innocent people and everything is the fault of the jews.

there's a shock. :cuckoo:

Al Jazeera says that muslims are wonderful and innocent people and everything is the fault of the jews.

there's a shock. :cuckoo:

I wouldn't have expected any better. Muslims are the ghetto blacks of the world, blaming others for their own shortcomings.

Forum List

Back