Christine O'Donnell, candidate.

Would you vote for Christine O'Donnell?

Simple question, yes or no.

thankfully my congressman has more than a double digit IQ. :)

Sadly Rabbi does not. Please don't infer I suggest he is in the 90's; his DD IQ is at the very best 89, though dull normal might be high, given the body of his written work on this MB.

Seriously Wry, YOU should not be talking about who does and does NOT have a high IQ.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sadly Rabbi does not. Please don't infer I suggest he is in the 90's; his DD IQ is at the very best 89, though dull normal might be high, given the body of his written work on this MB.

i think you're being generous.

I think this is proof positive of what I say about liberals.

They condemn in others what they refuse to see in themselves.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I sure as fuck would. Given no other choice but her and a dirty assed demonRat I sure as fuck would.

Is "sure as fuck would" a greater likelihood then "yes"? Does being profane make you feel 'grown up'?
[In my most humble opinion it makes you appear"'fucking" foolish - lol].

This by the idiot that said voting for O'Donnel would be voting for a witch?

I repeat! Liberals see in others what they refuse to see in themelves.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i think you're being generous.

Possibly, I might have suggested another designation, however, being a liberal I would not want to place someone with the character of Rabbi in the same 'class' as someone suffering from a congenital disability - Rabbi is nasty, those who are mentally challenged are generally sweet and care for others.

As opposed to people that think O'Donnel is a witch? They are supposedly intelligent?????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Democrats criticize Republican candidates but run out to vote for candidates who are crack heads (Marion Berry) and run gay prostitution rings out of their basements (Barney Frank).

and insane rightwingnuts tell disgusting lies about anyone they disagree with.

and then go vote for people with double digit IQ's who can't even tell the truth about where they go to school.

What disgusting lies? Marion Barry did use crack, and Barney Frank did have a gay prostitution ring run out of his basement.

You are the person that goes on about IQ and you didn't know that?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously Wry, YOU should not be talking about who does and does NOT have a high IQ.

Thanks for sharing. btw, In grad school I took the WAIS and Stanford-Binet, as well as the MMPI and a dozen or more tests in a course titled "Testing for Counselors". We each took the tests and scored them under the direction of the prof.
We didn't score our own, which were coded, and only those who wanted to know their results were privy.
I was pleased with my results, seriously.

Thanks for sharing. btw, In grad school I took the WAIS and Stanford-Binet, as well as the MMPI and a dozen or more tests in a course titled "Testing for Counselors". We each took the tests and scored them under the direction of the prof.
We didn't score our own, which were coded, and only those who wanted to know their results were privy.

Which is another example of how over rated a college education in America is these days.

You did all that, and the best you could come up with is, "you would vote for a witch?"

Oooooooooooooo, you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo schmart!

Well, Im not voting for a bearded Marxist so that kind of narrows it down.

So you're voting for a witch?

None of the candidates running that I'm aware of is a witch.
None of the candidates has a beard either.
images
images

Given the choice: a self described Marxist douchebag??, or a dingbat?? - I'll take the dingbat.

Senators have one job - to VOTE. She will be a reliable vote for conservative policies - for me she is the lesser of two evils.

Fortunately I do not have to live in the toll booth named Delaware.

Which is another example of how over rated a college education in America is these days.

You did all that, and the best you could come up with is, "you would vote for a witch?"

That's true. And you're not.

Would I vote for a smaller more competent government--Yes.
Would I vote for cutting government spending and balancing the budget--Yes.
Would I vote to repeal Obamacare--Yes.
Would I vote against Cap n Tax--Yes.
Would I vote to lower the corporate taxe rate--(currently the 2nd highest in the world) to stimulate the "private sector" and create private sector jobs--Yes.
Would I vote against future taxpayer bailouts--Yes.
Would I vote to keep taxes low and more money in American pockets. Yes

So YES I would vote for Christine O'Donnell.

That's true. And you're not.

You're right. Because "schmart" is my word for a pompous windbag who thinks he's soooooooooooooooo smart, when it's obvious from what comes out of his mouth (or keyboard) that he's not.

None of the candidates has a beard either.
images
images

One sure is a marxist!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
As sure as one is a witch!

Prove that.

You can't. It's so stupid, it doesn't even have to be defended.

I was for gun control in high school. I sure as hell am not now.

Like every thing we do in high school is set in stone and never changes.

Now, I can understand why LIBERALS thinks thats true.

They don't act anymore mature than one in high school anyway.

One sure is a marxist!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Prove that.

Again, I don't see a beard on anyone so why is it only witches can change? So by your own "logic" you are an immature LIBERAL! :rofl:

There is no proof either one ever had a beard even in their youth. Never mind the fact that Coons was being satirical and the witch was serious in their youth.

I don't vote for easy woman who just barely got out of school and then take money from frail old people by selling them the lie that she now thinks sex is bad.
Of course I'm not to keen on the witchcraft either.

Prove that.

Again, I don't see a beard on anyone so why is it only witches can change? So by your own "logic" you are an immature LIBERAL! :rofl:

There is no proof either one ever had a beard even in their youth. Never mind the fact that Coons was being satirical and the witch was serious in their youth.

I'm not the one that said he was a bearded marxist. :lol::lol::lol:

And if you have proof, he's changed and become a conservative, LET ME KNOW!

Until then, your point fails for complete lack of evidence.

I don't vote for easy woman who just barely got out of school and then take money from frail old people by selling them the lie that she now thinks sex is bad.
Of course I'm not to keen on the witchcraft either.

You're liberal voter, ladies and gentlemen. Refer to the sig.

Forum List

Back