Christine O'Donnell, candidate.

Would you vote for Christine O'Donnell?

Simple question, yes or no.

thankfully my congressman has more than a double digit IQ. :)

Sadly Rabbi does not. Please don't infer I suggest he is in the 90's; his DD IQ is at the very best 89, though dull normal might be high, given the body of his written work on this MB.

Sadly Rabbi does not. Please don't infer I suggest he is in the 90's; his DD IQ is at the very best 89, though dull normal might be high, given the body of his written work on this MB.

That's why you're supporting a bearded Marxist? Is it because you are a bigot?

I sure as fuck would. Given no other choice but her and a dirty assed demonRat I sure as fuck would.

Is "sure as fuck would" a greater likelihood then "yes"? Does being profane make you feel 'grown up'?
[In my most humble opinion it makes you appear"'fucking" foolish - lol].

i think you're being generous.

Possibly, I might have suggested another designation, however, being a liberal I would not want to place someone with the character of Rabbi in the same 'class' as someone suffering from a congenital disability - Rabbi is nasty, those who are mentally challenged are generally sweet and care for others.

i think you're being generous.

Possibly, I might have suggested another designation, however, being a liberal I would not want to place someone with the character of Rabbi in the same 'class' as someone suffering from a congenital disability - Rabbi is nasty, those who are mentally challenged are generally sweet and care for others.

Congratulations. You've derailed your own thread.
What an achievement. Go tell your caretakers.

Democrats criticize Republican candidates but run out to vote for candidates who are crack heads (Marion Berry) and run gay prostitution rings out of their basements (Barney Frank).

Democrats criticize Republican candidates but run out to vote for candidates who are crack heads (Marion Berry) and run gay prostitution rings out of their basements (Barney Frank).

and insane rightwingnuts tell disgusting lies about anyone they disagree with.

and then go vote for people with double digit IQ's who can't even tell the truth about where they go to school.

Forum List

Back