Christie gives illegals in state tuition.

The fatfuck is a liberal.

So was George Washington, Adams and Lincoln. We're a hybrid public/private economy. ;)

That it causes the GOP angst that they are co-opting DEM ideas is the gift that keeps on giving. To hear the mouth-breathing knuckle-draggers of their "ideology" express such naked anger that another has left their flock for more enlightened waters is especially delightful.

So says the 300 lbs welfare hag living in a trailer park.

As someone with 3 college degrees, go fuck yourself trailer trash.

The fatfuck is a liberal.

So was George Washington, Adams and Lincoln. We're a hybrid public/private economy. ;)

That it causes the GOP angst that they are co-opting DEM ideas is the gift that keeps on giving. To hear the mouth-breathing knuckle-draggers of their "ideology" express such naked anger that another has left their flock for more enlightened waters is especially delightful.

Dumbfuck..."ancient" man that you are making up shit about didn't like some "visitors" showing up and taking food, water and shelter from his clan.

If you are so open to people, then why do you have locks for your trailer? anyone should be able to take what they like from you....

Civilization is a idea based on some form of common good. ;) Hunter gathers could live their lives alone but we civilized pay taxes to pave roads, send our children to school and regulate for own safety.

So says the 300 lbs welfare hag living in a trailer park.

As someone with 3 college degrees, go fuck yourself trailer trash.

3 college degrees...are you taking credit for your dad's again?

If you all out there don't recall, 1776 once said he had "44 years in the military". So I asked him where he topped out. He then said he was adding his alleged "22 years" to his dad's 22 alleged years.

Dude, you're a fucking joke on every conceivable level.. Ignore <plink!>

Christie Gives Undocumented Students Access to In-State Tuition - ALIPAC

Well there goes the nail in his coffin even before he declared for the presidency. Good didn't like him anyways.

Don't mix is state tuition with a free ride. They still have to come up with thousands each year.

So do citizens. Why doesn't everyone just take out student loans? It's unfair for some kids to have to end up with bigger loans while others get reduced rates or even free school. Once they graduate, they are all equal and can pay their own loans off.

I just don't like illegals getting benefits that are denied to citizens. In what world does that make sense?

Christie Gives Undocumented Students Access to In-State Tuition - ALIPAC

Well there goes the nail in his coffin even before he declared for the presidency. Good didn't like him anyways.

Don't mix is state tuition with a free ride. They still have to come up with thousands each year.

So do citizens. Why doesn't everyone just take out student loans? It's unfair for some kids to have to end up with bigger loans while others get reduced rates or even free school. Once they graduate, they are all equal and can pay their own loans off.

I just don't like illegals getting benefits that are denied to citizens. In what world does that make sense?

They aren't getting anything denied US Citizens. A HS student who has graduated HS after attending at least three years gets in state tuition prices. BFD.

It’s refreshing to see a republican who understands and obeys the Constitution.

Supporters of the legislation have argued that people brought to the country as children should not be penalized for their parents’ actions, and that increasing access to higher education will encourage more immigrants to excel in high school and add to the state’s highly skilled work force.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/20/n...tuition-for-undocumented-immigrants.html?_r=0
It’s been long-standing Anglo-American judicial tradition and Constitutional case law that children may not be punished for the misdeeds of their parents. See Weber v. Aetna Casualty & Surety Co. (1972).

Moreover, none of the undocumented immigrants have been found guilty of any crime, including that of being in the country illegally; to subject them to punitive measures absent due process would be a violation of the 14th Amendment. See Plyler v. Doe (1982).

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is about the equivalent of calling a bank robber an "informal withdrawl agent"

It&#8217;s refreshing to see a republican who understands and obeys the Constitution.

Supporters of the legislation have argued that people brought to the country as children should not be penalized for their parents&#8217; actions, and that increasing access to higher education will encourage more immigrants to excel in high school and add to the state&#8217;s highly skilled work force.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/20/n...tuition-for-undocumented-immigrants.html?_r=0
It&#8217;s been long-standing Anglo-American judicial tradition and Constitutional case law that children may not be punished for the misdeeds of their parents. See Weber v. Aetna Casualty & Surety Co. (1972).

Moreover, none of the undocumented immigrants have been found guilty of any crime, including that of being in the country illegally; to subject them to punitive measures absent due process would be a violation of the 14th Amendment. See Plyler v. Doe (1982).

The illegal alien children aren't being punished for the misdeeds of their parents. They simply have been denied privileges accorded to citizens, by virtue that they are not citizens. To give them privileges that US citizens don't have is ludicrous.
As for feeling sorry for them, sure. But no more than we feel sorry for the kids of Americans who have committed illegal acts, and are imprisoned, or even gotten the death penalty. Is anybody creating special favors for those kids ?

I don't understand the arguments here. If they live in NJ why shouldn't they get in state tuition for going to Colleges "in State"? What really gets me is the conservatives are ignoring the real issue. These kids went to public schools and most likely their parents never paid property taxes, which in NJ pay for schools. I have no problem with the going to colloeges as they haveto pay their tuition but I do have a problem with them burdening our already screwed up public schools.

I don't understand the arguments here. If they live in NJ why shouldn't they get in state tuition for going to Colleges "in State"? What really gets me is the conservatives are ignoring the real issue. These kids went to public schools and most likely their parents never paid property taxes, which in NJ pay for schools. I have no problem with the going to colloeges as they haveto pay their tuition but I do have a problem with them burdening our already screwed up public schools.

Maybe this will put it in perspective for you.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...nvasion-of-the-united-states-1950-2012-a.html

Forum List

Back