Christians showing their love of "religious freedom" by trying to shut down the church of Lucifer.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
:lol:

“This is what we get when we have freedom of religion. We ought to be filling up the whole street here, that they have to pass through us to get into that church,” protester Christine White (formerly of “Monster Energy Drinks are the Work of Satan” fame) told ABC13. She added that God loves the Lucifarians, but that “you either bow now, or you will be forced to bow later,’ and then it’s too late.”

Texas Christians are not big fans of ‘religious freedom’ when it comes to the Church of Lucifer

Christians don't believe in freedom of religion, that's a liberal thing.

The American Taliban at work, as usual.

Last edited:
I have a cousin living down in deepest, darkest West Virginia. We don't see each other that frequently, but she visited here last summer.

I asked about her daughter who is now college age. She told me that Kelly had gone to Africa on a church sponsored missionary expedition. I asked if she went there to build schools or hospitals or roads or maybe dig some wells for fresh, clean drinking water.

"No," she began "she went there because in this particular part of Africa, witchcraft was more blatant than in any other part of the world."

"Witchcraft?" I asked.

"Yes!" she replied "She and her other missionaries set up a tent where those afflicted by witchcraft could come and be exorcised and cleaned of the unpardonable sin."

Of all the problems Africa has, they decided to conquer witches first. The hyper-Christian spirit knows no bounds, or priorities.

It is entirely possible to be a Christian, concerned for another's immortal soul and not want to see a "Church of Lucifer", and still respect our constitutionally protected right to practice one's religion.

Weird thing is, they don't even believe in "satan"..
That's for the Christians...
That would be any Abrahamic religion.. In fact many Eastern and African Polytheistic religions have adopted a "devil".
Know what a satan really is in Christianity, it's an obstacle. That is what Jesus is saying when he tell Peter, Get thee behind me satan...

Matthew 16:23
Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns."

I have a cousin living down in deepest, darkest West Virginia. We don't see each other that frequently, but she visited here last summer.

I asked about her daughter who is now college age. She told me that Kelly had gone to Africa on a church sponsored missionary expedition. I asked if she went there to build schools or hospitals or roads or maybe dig some wells for fresh, clean drinking water.

"No," she began "she went there because in this particular part of Africa, witchcraft was more blatant than in any other part of the world."

"Witchcraft?" I asked.

"Yes!" she replied "She and her other missionaries set up a tent where those afflicted by witchcraft could come and be exorcised and cleaned of the unpardonable sin."

Of all the problems Africa has, they decided to conquer witches first. The hyper-Christian spirit knows no bounds, or priorities.

Not to split hairs here, but how can a missionary (who is a person) cleanse someone of an "unpardonable sin"? If God Himself won't pardon the person (remember "unpardonable sin"), then how can a person intercede on behalf of another when it's "unpardonable"?

According to Christian Mythology, Lucifer was the Angel of Light.

He is now Satan, as the myth goes.

What a stupid church. Closet Christians..........but does that mean that Christians are closet Satanist? I mean do you believe Satan exists?

"Witchcraft?" I asked.

Not to split hairs here, but how can a missionary (who is a person) cleanse someone of an "unpardonable sin"? If God Himself won't pardon the person (remember "unpardonable sin"), then how can a person intercede on behalf of another when it's "unpardonable"?
There is only one unpardonable sin in Christianity, Blaspheme of the Holy Spirit.

"Witchcraft?" I asked.

You ask a perfectly logical, rational question. Can we apply logic and rational thinking to a group that sends kids to Africa to perform exorcisms?

"Witchcraft?" I asked.

You ask a perfectly logical, rational question. Can we apply logic and rational thinking to a group that sends kids to Africa to perform exorcisms?

I think that God wants us to be rational and logical. If He just wanted a bunch of drone followers who would do what He said when He said it and did it exactly as He told them to, then why did God give us free will?

We are free to follow Him or not.

I would like to think that the reason for free will is so that we wouldn't follow the okey doke and go out and research and learn things so that we could pass them on to others so that humanity would advance.

Free will kinda dictates that you SHOULD (not necessarily always will) use reason and logic in your life.

"Witchcraft?" I asked.

I think that God wants us to be rational and logical. If He just wanted a bunch of drone followers who would do what He said when He said it and did it exactly as He told them to, then why did God give us free will?

We are free to follow Him or not.

I would like to think that the reason for free will is so that we wouldn't follow the okey doke and go out and research and learn things so that we could pass them on to others so that humanity would advance.

Free will kinda dictates that you SHOULD (not necessarily always will) use reason and logic in your life.
There is nothing rational or logical about Christianity, or even a belief in God. Total fucking nonsense.

Hubert hansen formed the company that makes monster energy drinks. His grandson now is in charge.

I wonder what his son or grandson married...

Forum List

Back