Christians only- list of your fav Pastors/Bible shows etc...

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads
I am a Protestant, but more importantly a Bible Believing Born Again Christian. I like to enjoy some tv and radio while at home or in the car for learning and edification etc...

What are some of your favorite Pastors and Televangelists atm?

(disclaimer- no one is perfect except Jesus and no one will agree 100% with ANY Pastor or teacher)

A few of mine are David Jeremiah, John Hagee, John MacArthur, Kirk Cameron and Ray Comfort (Way of the Master witnessing), TD Jakes (BEFORE he went Word Faith), Joseph Prince (before he went WOF), Charles Stanley, Ed Hindson (Jerry Falwell Ministries and head Pastor there).

Some local ones near Michigan on the radio in Detroit are; (google WDTK 1500 AM)

1. Grace & Truth Radio
with Pastor Dan McGhee

2. The Faithful Word
with Pastor David Doran

3. Equipped For Life
with Pastor Christopher Brooks

and for those very interested in Apologetics I highly recommend this Pastor;

4. Bible Talk
with Pastor Emery Moss Jr

I recommend all 4 of those links, all on WDTK in Michigan.

Comments, thoughts and YOUR fav. Pastors?

You have a good list there! I don't personally have any favorites, but I do like Charles Stanley...I can't remember the name and there is a new host, but I think the program is Through the Bible - they concentrate on the OT.

I remember an exchange student's stories of how when he went to friends' houses in the US on weekends the whole family would be watching evangelical shows. He found it as baffling as we did.

You have a good list there! I don't personally have any favorites, but I do like Charles Stanley...I can't remember the name and there is a new host, but I think the program is Through the Bible - they concentrate on the OT.

J. Vernon Mcgee, who passed away years ago. I USED to be heavy in the WORD FAITH movement (Creflo Dollar, Ken Copeland, Joyce Meyer etc) until I knew better.

I guess Jesus is over-rated in Christianity.

I guess Jesus is over-rated in Christianity.
Christianity includes the OT.

of course.... but the OT was mainly for the Jews but we can learn about God and prophecy and the OT Saints. The NT is progression including the gentiles...
The OT defines the embodiment of Christ. You cannot be Christian and ignore the OT...no matter what you feel about the holy trinity. We study what was, what is and what will be. Those answers are ALL in the Bible...OT and NT. It is impossible to understand Christ without knowledge of the Torah

Moody Radio out of Chicago is all over the place and you can also find them online.
Some great apologetics discussed 5-6pm with Laura Partial(sp)
Also Walk in the Word and Harvest Ministries have some spots.
There's an Irish preacher I love listening to....Can't think of his name right now.

But I also enjoy Stanley and Jeremiah.
Bob Coy has great podcasts

Forum List

Back