Christians, Muslims and Jews coming together to oppose the radical LGBT agenda targeting children

No, Mr. FDR Not.

There are people who respect the fact that some people are born in the wrong gender/sex. That is a fact. And the fact continues to be that until a few decades ago, these people could not have a change to their born gender/sex and were stuck in it.

They were not attacking women or girls before, and they are not attacking women or girls in bathrooms now.

The idea that males Trans are attacking girls in bathrooms is nothing more than another lie, the only word for it, used to instigate ignorant people who are already pre disposed to be against anyone in the LGBTQ community.

Right, if you have met Trans people, than you should know that not one of them is out to go into bathrooms as a female in order to rape other women, but only to go into a public bathroom to do their business.

Which is exactly why I am asking you, and all others, to stop the incitement against Trans people, based on allegations and not facts.

The rest of your post is, again, nothing but trash designed to diminish what I am posting about the topic of this thread.

Keep your attempts to change the subject, they harm me none because they are not based on facts.

Stick to the topic you started. You are against Trans, especially men going Trans as women, with the allegation ( by anti LBTQ groups) that they are out to "rape" women/girls in public bathrooms.

There are no such cases, to this day.
Stop lying. There are multiple cases of kids getting these treatments without being told of the long term repercussions. But you don’t give a damn about their health or future, you just want to troll, lie, and virtue signal. Refusing to look at the truth of assaults in women’s bathrooms and locker rooms (which have happened no matter how much you and the other deniers here lie about it) doesn’t make them magically disappear. You just hate straight, Christian people. Take your trash to the dump where it belongs.

You are a troll. It is undeniable that there are LGBT activist that want children to be able to get a sex change without parents consent. You can either ignore that or accept it

And more trolling from you. Jews, blacks, and Indians owned practiced the slave trade throughout history. Your posts reek of some kind of a weird Jew…. You’re on record not acknowledging the Nazi problem in ukraine. Denigrating the Russian history of standing up to the Nazis in World War II.

It’s your choice, but don’t act like people don’t know your oddball positions.

It is this country’s business that people want men to be able to go into a woman’s bathroom. And it’s people like you’ve never really done anything for the world other than mock your own country history. You sound like a crazy person …. Only selectively talking about white Christians that practiced the slave trade. But never talking about Jews or, Blacks or Indians that have done the same things throughout history. You’re easy to call out and will continue to be very easy to call out on your errors.

It is you who comes off as a Racist and an extremist. I have always said I respect all people same with practically all Christians of America. But it’s people like you who only want to criticize white Christians of history. Step it up and be righteous. The slave trade was a worldwide issue. You have to accept that or not.
Garbage reply.

It's nearly impossible to take you seriously; your homophobia and other irrational fears are driving you deeper and deeper into an alternate reality.

Forum List

Back