Christians celebrate first Christmas Mass in Aleppo in five years. Hallelujah!

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Prayers for Syria and Iraq to be freed from the monsters that have terrorized those countries for years under the pretense of a civil war. Bless all the brave men and women who are fighting to rid the evil that was foisted on the peoples of Syria and Iraq under the guise of an Arab Spring.

This is a beautiful sight to behold.

3BA1633900000578-4065178-image-a-65_1482683478016.jpg

3BA1632F00000578-4065178-image-m-64_1482683419587.jpg

3BA162D900000578-4065178-image-a-66_1482683557031.jpg

Christian clerics lead a mass at the Saint Elias Cathedral in Aleppo's Old City, which has been retaken by Syria's Army

3BA17D6D00000578-4065178-image-a-69_1482683575030.jpg

The loss of east Aleppo marks the biggest defeat for Syria's rebellion in more than five years of civil war and a major victory for President Bashar al-Assad, who on Christmas Day was pictured meeting orphans at a convent

3BA17E2F00000578-4065178-image-a-73_1482683603053.jpg

Syrian President Bashar Assad, centre left, and his wife Asma, centre right, speak with christian orphans during their visit to Sednaya Convent

More at link. Very uplifting.

Read more: Christmas in Aleppo: Worshippers cram into cathedral that was almost destroyed by rocket fire for its first December 25 mass in five years... as Assad and his wife meet orphans at a Christian convent | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

You think Washington will ever say "Merry Christmas, Aleppo!" and be actually happy about deliberation of Aleppo?

Sadly, I think not. The anti Assad and anti Putin propaganda machines aka the media here in the west have been on steroids for the last few years. And many have bought into the lies.

When I can read posts from individuals on this board who call for the assassination of Assad and for America to pick a new leader for Syria by people who I would consider intelligent and of faith it is a sad time indeed Stratford57.

But with Aleppo and Mosul free from the terrorists I think we are witnessing the end of this madness called the Arab Spring. I pray we are.

You think Washington will ever say "Merry Christmas, Aleppo!" and be actually happy about deliberation of Aleppo?

Sadly, I think not. The anti Assad and anti Putin propaganda machines aka the media here in the west have been on steroids for the last few years. And many have bought into the lies.

When I can read posts from individuals on this board who call for the assassination of Assad and for America to pick a new leader for Syria by people who I would consider intelligent and of faith it is a sad time indeed Stratford57.

But with Aleppo and Mosul free from the terrorists I think we are witnessing the end of this madness called the Arab Spring. I pray we are.
Mostly Nazis of Zion that call for assassinations and that call terrorists democratic rebels.

"..The anti Assad and anti Putin propaganda machines aka the media here in the west.."

I never thought I would see open treason from US citizens. I have come to hate the RWNJs because they are traitors to their own country.

"..The anti Assad and anti Putin propaganda machines aka the media here in the west.."

I never thought I would see open treason from US citizens. I have come to hate the RWNJs because they are traitors to their own country.

More treason. The Obama regime goons now call the truth treason.

Your world-view is so screwed up that you are the last person to call out treason/traitors. BTW, who is your new leader that you look up to?........:happy-1:

Google "rebels" destroy church...

Forum List

Back