Christianity Declines, Unbelief Rises, Islam Fastest-Growing Faith in England

Yes, it is JUST as our Lord Jesus Christ said it will be, and it will continue to be, until the end. (Read carefully the verses below in Matthew 24)

You think it's bad now? Give it time, we've seen nothing yet. Godlessness will abound. It is written. It will be done. Sadly even with these verses and many others pointed out showing what is happening is exactly as HE said, many will still ignore what He has done for all, and what is said in His Word.

Those in Christ our Lord, keep standing fast and may God bless you.

10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,
Matthew 24 NIV - The Destruction of the Temple and Signs - Bible Gateway

The problem with that is, it's actually very vague. See, I can make a prophecy too:
"In time, the people will forget the path of justice, and turn to injustice."

I couldn't agree more. Nothing was more evident than the last presidential election, when network after network proclaimed that the "White, male vote in this country no longer makes a difference"

Look, demographics change. Cultures change. Population changes. The ethnicity of a country inevitably changes over time. That's the natural order of the universe. However, the attack on Christianity in this country is terrifying. The left seems determined to wipe Christianity out, while cowering in the face of Judaism and Islam.

Think of it like this: Mel Gibson is no longer allowed to work in Hollywood due to his anti-semetic rant. Had he went nuts about Baptists, folks in hollywood would have laughed. A Muslim Father murders his daughter because she "dares" talk to an "infidel" boy in High School and the ACLU defends his "religious right" to practice his religion. I understand times change, but the way Christianity is attacked in this country is greatly disturbing to me, a Christian man. Yet, on the other hand, it does, at least to me, seem to offer solace in that Christians have been taught that indeed, in the end times, this would happen.

This "dichotomy", however, of White people celebrating the end of the "White, male, Christian" puzzles the living daylights out of me.

I am a black man. I sat and watched while White, Male newscasters nearly wet themselves with glee, and White, female newscasters proclaimed (in so many words) that the era of the "evil white man was over". Needless to say, I was, and continue to be, dumbfounded. My Wife and I kept looking at each other and asking each other "have these people lost their minds completely"??

Or, could it be that the scripture is actually correct?

"Beware the wolf who comes dressed as a sheep"

Hating Christians is just the in-thing right now for mainstream media, I guess.
It makes sense, though: when a society suffers from something highly stressing - like a crappy economy, for example - it's not uncommon to turn on each other.

The reason white guys are getting it bad right now is because they're outnumbered.

Muhammad was a murdering bandit who denyed Jesus message of mercy,

When Jesus saw a woman who was going to be stoned, he said " Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" So nobody stoned the woman. Torah or no Torah.

Here is another hadith where Muhammad orders a killing.

Hadith Bukhari
Volume 4, Book 52, Number 286:
Narrated Salama bin Al-Akwa:

"An infidel spy came to the Prophet while he was on a journey. The spy sat with the companions of the Prophet and started talking and then went away. The Prophet said (to his companions), 'Chase and kill him.' So, I killed him." The Prophet then gave him the belongings of the killed spy (in addition to his share of the war booty).

First off: I don't believe in Christ's divinity, so am I a murdering bandit too?
Secondly: It's a story about killing a spy.

Thirdly:
If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

"Should people cheat God? Yet you have cheated me! "But you ask, 'What do you mean? When did we ever cheat you?' "You have cheated me of the tithes and offerings due to me. You are under a curse, for your whole nation has been cheating me. Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do," says the LORD Almighty, "I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won't have enough room to take it in! Try it! Let me prove it to you! Your crops will be abundant, for I will guard them from insects and disease. Your grapes will not shrivel before they are ripe," says the LORD Almighty. (Malachi 3:8-11 NLT)

Look, I can do the same thing and cherry-pick the Bible for not-so-wholesome things.

You honestly think that makes it BETTER?

What an animal your Warlord was. Brutal and vicious.

God killed a woman for looking over her shoulder.
I guess that makes God brutal and vicious.

(CIRCULAR LOGIC, IT GETS US NOWHERE)

First off: I don't believe in Christ's divinity, so am I a murdering bandit too?
Secondly: It's a story about killing a spy.)

The occult teaches we are all divine, and Jesus hinted at that when he said of himself "even greater things than this shall ye do" and he taught us to pray to our father, not "His" father.
As for killing anyone, it is my view that no true prophet of God would order people killed.
Jesus did not, Buddha did not. Only Muhammad did that and Jesus said of false prophets
"by their fruits ye shall know them."

Look, I can do the same thing and cherry-pick the Bible for not-so-wholesome things.

I do not care what it says in the bible because I know it is largely myths, and I get my views from a personal involvement in spiritualism and occultism.

God killed a woman for looking over her shoulder.
I guess that makes God brutal and vicious.

(CIRCULAR LOGIC, IT GETS US NOWHERE)

You state God killed a woman as a fact, but to me it is just a bible myth and not the truth.

Muhammad and Jesus are both prophets of God and were sent to help mankind get back on the straight path leading to heaven. :cool:

Jesus could not be a prophet. If he existed at all, he was either the son of god or a liar and a fraud.

The Warlord Muhammad was indeed a liar and a fraud. (And a rapist, murderer, child molester, armed robber, etc.)

Forum List

Back