Christian playgroup banned from meeting at local library aftr they sann songs about God

Christian Playgroup Banned From Meeting at Local Library After They Sang Songs About God
A library has banned a church-run playgroup from meeting in their building after fellow-library goers reported that the children were singing about God.

But as long as you are a grown man down on al fours shaking your ass in a little kids face teaching them how to be sluts while putting money in g strings that doesnn't get banned but this story about God does.....

YOUR TWISTED leftist your clipped leftist....

51035522_751067645258414_8743986771030704128_o.jpg

Singing at a library?

Don't you know that the library is supposed to be a very quiet place?

Yet you're having a problem with them being asked to be quiet just like everyone else?

What makes you think they're so special that they can break the rules?

Did you read the article?

They have a "Rhyme Time" in which children and groups can sing, so the rules weren't broken. It was allowed by the library. The issue is that people from many groups can participate and some families felt left out because they don't believe in a God. So the group was asked to stop. Which is fine by me, I prefer a quiet library and as long as there is no religious singing at anytime for anyone then that is fine.

I would also object to any group that is not in a private room to be loud in a library.

Are you sure they weren't banned for singing at all when libraries are supposed to remain quiet places and not noisy ones?
Read the source material. It's quite clear why the group was banned. It wasn't for their volume.:icon_rolleyes:
I must have overlooked it, but at the end of the day, libraries were not made for this kind of congregation.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Yes. You overlook a lot
At least I admit it when I over look anything. Now its your turn. :) :) :)

I must have overlooked it, but at the end of the day, libraries were not made for this kind of congregation.
Funny...they were for years until someone noticed children were being infected with religion.
Then suddenly their presence was objectionable.
I was meaning congregations that have no intention of being quiet which is what a library is supposed to be at all times.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

^^^ I've seen what it says, but unlike some people, I try to be thorough and when it comes down to it all the way, libraries were not built for any kind of noisy activity which includes singing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
I've seen what it says, but unlike some people, I try to be thorough and when it comes down to it all the way, libraries were not built for any kind of noisy activity which includes singing.
Read the source material. That same group had been meeting at the library for years. A library building has many rooms and no one but you, it seems, thinks these children were singing among the many rows of books and reading areas.

A sensible person would be embarrassed by your interpretation of the story. But you don't seem sensible at all.

Christian Playgroup Banned From Meeting at Local Library After They Sang Songs About God
A library has banned a church-run playgroup from meeting in their building after fellow-library goers reported that the children were singing about God.

But as long as you are a grown man down on al fours shaking your ass in a little kids face teaching them how to be sluts while putting money in g strings that doesnn't get banned but this story about God does.....

shaking your ass in a little kids face teaching them how to be sluts while putting money in g strings that doesnn't get banned but this story about God does.....

You mean like Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein?

MS presstitutes are a bunch of enemies white christian man, a gang of lying thieves, pedophiles and totally pervert schizophrenics

There are State laws regulating religious groups and the buildings in which they may or may not meet.
so they aren't constituents of the library? since when did religion enter a library for entry?

They should go back and sing LOUDER

I've seen what it says, but unlike some people, I try to be thorough and when it comes down to it all the way, libraries were not built for any kind of noisy activity which includes singing.
Read the source material. That same group had been meeting at the library for years.
I am guessing that singing wasn't added to their meeting curriculum until just recently or their being banned would've happened sooner.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

They should go back and sing LOUDER
I get where you are coming from, but like I have said in my other messages in this chat, libraries are not the place for singing. The group would most likely be outnumbered by those who are there for the reason why libraries are here in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I get where you are coming from, but like I have said in my other messages in this chat, libraries are not the place for singing. The group would most likely be outnumbered by those who are there for the reason why libraries are here in the first place.
I don't know how to get to you without being insulting. All you have to do is read the source citation!
It's stated very clearly....the problem is not singing. It's the content of the songs, i.e. Christian content, that bothers the West Sussex Country Council and they say so in no uncertain terms!

“Rhyme time sessions are held every week in all West Sussex libraries and are open to everyone including families of any faith or no faith,” a council spokesperson said. “In Burgess Hill, a partnership was formed with a local faith group some years ago before rhyme time sessions were offered across all libraries.”

“We have been very grateful to this group for their support but following feedback from families, we have decided to bring these sessions in line with the other rhyme times in our libraries which are led by staff,” the spokesperson added."

Your passive-aggressive posts form a wall of denial that is clearly out of step with the facts. Somebody complained that Christian songs (gasp) were being sung by a Christian led group. It's not about noise or singing or any other nonsense you try to bring up! Get a clue.

I'd kick them out too if they "sann" songs.

I don't know how to get to you without being insulting. All you have to do is read the source citation!
It's stated very clearly....the problem is not singing. It's the content of the songs, i.e. Christian content, that bothers the West Sussex Country Council and they say so in no uncertain terms!

“Rhyme time sessions are held every week in all West Sussex libraries and are open to everyone including families of any faith or no faith,” a council spokesperson said. “In Burgess Hill, a partnership was formed with a local faith group some years ago before rhyme time sessions were offered across all libraries.”

“We have been very grateful to this group for their support but following feedback from families, we have decided to bring these sessions in line with the other rhyme times in our libraries which are led by staff,” the spokesperson added."

Your passive-aggressive posts form a wall of denial that is clearly out of step with the facts. Somebody complained that Christian songs (gasp) were being sung by a Christian led group. It's not about noise or singing or any other nonsense you try to bring up! Get a clue.
Get a clue? If you are not going to practice what room is there for the preaching? Since when were libraries built for singing in the first place regardless of the lyrical content? Never.

God bless you and those who were robbed of their peace always!!!

Holly

P.S. Even with me being the devout Christian that I am, I would not blame the other people there if they had said, "This is a library, not a karaoke bar!"

Last edited:
Get a clue? If you are not going to practice what room is there for the preaching? Since when were libraries built for singing in the first place regardless of the lyrical content? Never.

God bless you and those who were robbed of their peace always!!!

Holly

P.S. Even with me being the devout Christian that I am, I would not blame the other people there if they had said, "This is a library, not a karaoke bar!"
NOBODY complained about the volume of singers! The singing was not the issue! Jesus Christ help this dim woman!

These meetings were held in library buildings. Not in the library per se! Does your devout Christianity stop you from thinking?

^^^ No, my Christianity helps me look at the whole picture the way that I believe that the Lord will on each of our judgement days.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back