Christian nationalist Trump ally crafting plan to 'invoke Insurrection Act on Day One' and inject right-wing Christian nationalism into admin policies

You did not understand anything that I said , did you?
There are too many stupid people out there as evidence by the amount of support that there is for this criminal. MAGA is turning this country into a kleptocracy
My point, which you seem incapable of grasping, is that you do not get to decide who is invalid for whom people wish to cast their vote, and no internet keyboard jockey is. I would like to prevent people from voting for the wandering dullard currently in the White House because I don't think he's competent to hold the office, but that's not my call.

That's why I'll agree with you that certain people shouldn't be on the ballot as long as it's me that's choosing who.

My point, which you seem incapable of grasping, is that you do not get to decide who is invalid for whom people wish to cast their vote, and no internet keyboard jockey is. I would like to prevent people from voting for the wandering dullard currently in the White House because I don't think he's competent to hold the office, but that's not my call.

That's why I'll agree with you that certain people shouldn't be on the ballot as long as it's me that's choosing who.
You are the one who does not sem to get it. There can be objective criteria as I have layed out

GOOD Presidents Support their party while still balancing the agenda, by working together with others.
Good presidents DO NOT say they only work for one segment of the population.
If that segment opposes the clear meaning of the Constitution, then a good president would oppose would not give that party and equally voice

There can be, and all the voters should agree on what they are.
All of the voters? That is childish magical thinking. When have al of the voters ever agreed on anything? That is like saying that all of the inhabitants of a mental hospital must agree on which nut cases are kept locked up. In this case were are talking about stary eyed brainwashed cult followers voting to unleash a narcistic criminal - who has no respect for the rule of law and who cares little about anything else but himself- on the country

Last edited:
All of the voters? That is childish magical thinking. When have al of the voters ever agreed on anything? That is like saying that all of the inhabitants of a mental hospital must agree on which nut cases are kept locked up. In this case were are talking about stary eyed brainwashed cult followers voting to unleash a narcistic criminal - who has no respect for the rule of law and who cares little about anything else but himself- on the country
There's already a law on the books. Should a candidate be found guilty of that crime by a court of law, he/she would be disqualified to run for office. Random internet keyboard jockeys don't get to make that determination for everyone else.

Griswold and Loving need to be overturned.

There is absolutely no reason to overturn Griswold. If you want the gov't to be in charge of every tiny facet of our lives, this would be a good way to start.

Can anyone offer a valid reason to overturn Griswold, that does not come from religious dogma?

Griswold and Loving need to be overturned.

You want these two landmark cases overturned?

I didn't think you were a nanny state liberal. But since you have shown your true colors, how about never again wanting individual rights, individual freedoms or smaller gov't.

Forum List

Back