Christian nationalist Trump ally crafting plan to 'invoke Insurrection Act on Day One' and inject right-wing Christian nationalism into admin policies

The government at that time did not use taxes to help the poor. Try again.
Actually if you want biblical guidance Christ said that you should give away ALL that you have and let your treasure be in the kingdom of heaven....blah, blah, blah.
But let's face it BSF....NONE of us really believe this Bible shit right?
Especially not today's (so called) "Christians."
On an instinctive level we ALL know that it's all just a bunch of mythical happy horseshit from a time long ago in a land far away.
I mean, look at you.
You at least APPEAR to be looking for some biblical "out" to tell you that it's "ok" to simply ignore what Jesus actually said and write your own moral creed to justify your own selfishness and bigotry.
Fine.
Good for you!
That is what mankind has done since the beginning of time.
Invent gods in it's own image!
I would suggest though that you might be a less miserable person if you just got real about it all though.
Quit the pretense of being some kind of "Christian" who actually cares about living like this imaginary Christ of antiquity....and embrace the truth.
You (and everybody else) are an animal....and your prime biological directive is to f-ing LIVE like an animal.
We are not a "Christian nation" we are an ANIMAL nation.
We worship money, not god.

Actually if you want biblical guidance Christ said that you should give away ALL that you have and let your treasure be in the kingdom of heaven....blah, blah, blah.
But let's face it BSF....NONE of us really believe this Bible shit right?
Especially not today's (so called) "Christians."
On an instinctive level we ALL know that it's all just a bunch of mythical happy horseshit from a time long ago in a land far away.
I mean, look at you.
You at least APPEAR to be looking for some biblical "out" to tell you that it's "ok" to simply ignore what Jesus actually said and write your own moral creed to justify your own selfishness and bigotry.
Fine.
Good for you!
That is what mankind has done since the beginning of time.
Invent gods in it's own image!
I would suggest though that you might be a less miserable person if you just got real about it all though.
Quit the pretense of being some kind of "Christian" who actually cares about living like this imaginary Christ of antiquity....and embrace the truth.
You (and everybody else) are an animal....and your prime biological directive is to f-ing LIVE like an animal.
We are not a "Christian nation" we are an ANIMAL nation.
We worship money, not god.
Whatever. Next.

Nature abhors a vacuum. This includes a religious vacuum. Some religion will become dominant. Islam has world religious dominance as an imperative. All things considered, including the rise of Satanism, I choose Christian Nationalism.

It amazes me how these people can ignore history, ignore the PRESENT in other parts of the world, and not see the dangers of mixing religion and government.

These are the same people who ignore history, ignore the PRESENT in other parts of the world, and support the idea of a strongman authoritarian dictatorship.

This is what blind commitment to an ideology does to people.
It's good that God is on our side.

Lenny Partive is the type of person to ignore history, ignore the PRESENT in other parts of the world, and support the idea of a strongman authoritarian dictatorship.

Nature abhors a vacuum. This includes a religious vacuum. Some religion will become dominant. Islam has world religious dominance as an imperative. All things considered, including the rise of Satanism, I choose Christian Nationalism.
Not surprisingly

A leading candidate to become Donald Trump's chief of staff in a potential second term is spearheading an effort to inject right-wing Christian extremism into his administration.

Russell Vought, who previously served as Trump’s director of the Office of Management and Budget, is head of The Center for Renewing America think tank that has been developing a document that explicitly calls for "Christian nationalism" to be a policy priority in a potential return to the White House, reported Politico.

Christian nationalism is listed as a bullet point in a list of top priorities, which also includes invoking "the Insurrection Act on Day One to put down protests and refusing to spend funds authorized by Congress on unwanted projects, which has been banned since the Richard Nixon era."

Vought sees his organization's mission as “renew[ing] a consensus of America as a nation under God,” according to CRA's website, and reorganizing the U.S. as an explicitly Christian nation “where our rights and duties are understood to come from God."

More at the link below...

Christian nationalist Trump ally crafting plan to 'invoke Insurrection Act on Day One'

Christian nationalism? Sounds pretty scary to me! I prefer being governed by a SECULAR Constitution and government - not the Bible! What do you think?

I'll take Christian nationalism over communism any day of the week.

Why do you feel you have the right to subvert the Constitution?
Why do you? God and religion are intertwined in several founding documents and the country was also founded on religious freedom, of which you want to deny others. No one is asking you to convert to some religion. All you are being asked to do is be inclusive and tolerant of others who who are religious instead of denying their Constitutional right.

Forum List

Back