Christian & Muslim Refuse to do Their Jobs ... With VERY Different Results

Hey Odium, near where I live an Indian family owns a Dairy Queen. They have everything on the normal menu, except they don't sell burgers due to their religion. Should we be outraged? Should we lump that in with Kimmy D too? Since you're trying to compare all kinds of things to her anyways?
They OWN the business they have every right to do so.

Oh and as far as who is representing the muslim'
'
Group says ExpressJet discriminated against Muslim flight attendant

The religious muslim equivalent of the Liberty Council
So you must be a big of them then, fighting for the rights of the Sand ******* and their God eh?

In my view having a faith that interferes with your job is no different than having some random paranoid delusion that interferes with your job.
Actually it doesn't.

It is unreasonable to have a county clerk issue a bullshit marriage to such a disgusting arrangement.

The Supreme Court had no real basis to make the ruling that they did.
That's all a matter of opinion, do I have the option of ignoring the laws I find morally objectionable or is that just Christians?
If something interferes with closely held religious beliefs you should not be forced to do it. You libtards are OK with that for non christians but for christians its the complete opposite.

Christian & Muslim Refuse to do Their Jobs ... With VERY Different...

This shouldn't surprise anyone with more than 2 brain cells to rub together. We all know the left's bashing and hatred for Kim Davis is because she is a christian and refuses to accept such a disgusting lifestyle. They can lie about it all they want. IF they really believed in the constitution in ALL cases their tone would be VERY different.I for one don't care whose religion it is if you say it clashes with homosexual "marriage" I am fine with you denying them licenses...I am not a christian I am not a muslim I just believe in religious liberty.

Muslim cab drivers lost in court when they tried to avoid carrying passengers possessing alcohol. As they should have.

In my view having a faith that interferes with your job is no different than having some random paranoid delusion that interferes with your job.
Actually it doesn't.

It is unreasonable to have a county clerk issue a bullshit marriage to such a disgusting arrangement.

That's all a matter of opinion, do I have the option of ignoring the laws I find morally objectionable or is that just Christians?
If something interferes with closely held religious beliefs you should not be forced to do it. You libtards are OK with that for non christians but for christians its the complete opposite.

Kim Davis is not forced to hold elected office.

Actually it doesn't.

All are required to obey the laws, period. Where an employer can accommodate your beliefs they are free to do so, if they please, but the taxpayers need not bend over backwards because you think faith means you can do the jobs we fucking pay you to do.

Matthew 6:24 applies. Two masters so, pick one and only one, even if it's just 9 to 5...

Actually it doesn't.

If a job interferes with your beliefs you should not take it or you should quit it. I would never take a job pushing paper on Wall Street, if I did would I be justified in insisting that I not participate in cheating and swindling and yet somehow still keep my job? Hell no, they would look at me like I'm crazy and show me the door.

I can't wait for a stripper to sue b/c her boss makes her take off her clothes despite the deeply held religious beliefs she holds. lol.

I can't wait for a stripper to sue b/c her boss makes her take off her clothes despite the deeply held religious beliefs she holds. lol.
It requires a good imagination...
burka-sexy.jpg

First of all, to compare serving alcohol to marriage is ridiculous. Second, that muslim woman no longer has that job. She is suing the airline yes. I'll bet you anything she's wasting her time.
Crickets from YOU and every other liberal on here AND the media. That's the point.

Sorry.Whether a flight attendant serves alcohol is just not the same as a government official refusing to do what citizens taxes pay her to do. The two situations are only similar in the childish mind of a homophobic right winger..

Actually it doesn't.

Yet they had the authority to do it. Quit whining. Nobody said you have to like it.

Actually it doesn't.

What makes you think all liberals support the flight attendant? Are you still going by the description of liberals that rush gave you? I already told you that was wrong.

First of all, to compare serving alcohol to marriage is ridiculous. Second, that muslim woman no longer has that job. She is suing the airline yes. I'll bet you anything she's wasting her time.
Crickets from YOU and every other liberal on here AND the media. That's the point.

Sorry.Whether a flight attendant serves alcohol is just not the same as a government official refusing to do what citizens taxes pay her to do. The two situations are only similar in the childish mind of a homophobic right winger..
The taxpayers pay her to enforce kentucky law which says in it's Constitution that marriage is between one man and one woman.

The other stuff was shit that the courts simply made up. There is no law.

The taxpayers pay her to enforce kentucky law which says in it's Constitution that marriage is between one man and one woman.

Shouldn't you be wearing a tinfoil hat and holding a sign on the street corner?

This is Muslim chick going for her 15 minutes of fame period. That is the easiest of all issues to resolve, she wanted to raise a media stink to see what she could get out of it.

It is not legal to enforce an unconstitutional law that has been struck down.

Forum List

Back