Christian friends of gays and lesbians

You are a fucking joke. There is nothing saying only "men" showed up at Lot's door and I already posted five different translations in post #1044 showing this:

English Standard Version (©2001)
But before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of Sodom, both young and old, all the people to the last man, surrounded the house.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of
Sodom, surrounded the house, both young and old, all the
people from every quarter;

King James Bible
But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:

American King James Version
But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:

American Standard Version
But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both young and old, all the people from every quarter;

See how it says "all the people." That means not only "men" were at the door. Since you are really slow to comprehend we will take this in baby steps. When you admit scripture clearly says "all the people" we can move on to the next point.

In other events in the Bible, it is very clear if women were there. It is very clear if children were there. In some cases, the details include the animals, yet you are saying in this one instance, the author is unclear in their statements.

Holy

Fuck

Dude.

Does it say "all the people" or not? Don't bother answering because you've proven yourself to be a dishonest bitch. I didn't say the author is "unclear" but keep on lying because it makes me feel better to know bible thumping bigots like you are a fucking pathetic excuse for existence.

Okay, I'll give you that it says 'all the people'. But it does not say women and children the way it does in other events. It does say 'men', (only), will you admit that, you.....?
It also says the men demanded the male visitors to have sex with them, now will you admit that, you ....?

I doubt it because you are dishonest and will not admit what is i black and white. I am still waiting for any passage or verse that the Lord praises homosexual acts (not one that needs interpreted or is in homosexual secret code). Still no honesty from you there.

If you are going to call me a bigot, please list the way of life that is better than what is taught in the Bible.

In other events in the Bible, it is very clear if women were there. It is very clear if children were there. In some cases, the details include the animals, yet you are saying in this one instance, the author is unclear in their statements.

Holy

Fuck

Dude.

Does it say "all the people" or not? Don't bother answering because you've proven yourself to be a dishonest bitch. I didn't say the author is "unclear" but keep on lying because it makes me feel better to know bible thumping bigots like you are a fucking pathetic excuse for existence.

Okay, I'll give you that it says 'all the people'. But it does not say women and children the way it does in other events. It does say 'men', (only), will you admit that, you.....?
It also says the men demanded the male visitors to have sex with them, now will you admit that, you ....?

I doubt it because you are dishonest and will not admit what is i black and white. I am still waiting for any passage or verse that the Lord praises homosexual acts (not one that needs interpreted or is in homosexual secret code). Still no honesty from you there.

If you are going to call me a bigot, please list the way of life that is better than what is taught in the Bible.

What the hell was unclear about:

"Don't bother answering because you've proven yourself to be a dishonest bitch."

Did you think that was a joke you fucking ****?

Holy

Fuck

Dude.

"Don't bother answering because you've proven yourself to be a dishonest bitch."

So you use your 'elite' words that show you have no class as well as no truth? You made a lot of statements without backing them up, and then when you were asked to demonstrate your statements were factual, you start with the name calling?
Since you can not back up your statements, I guess your statements were deceitful propoganda to support sinful acts and lead people away from the Lord.

And still no way of life better than the Bible's teaching? If you are going to tell people they are bigots, you should have some idea of a better way. If your example of name-calling instead of real conversation is your idea of a better way, then I think your way is not for me.

"Men" is also used in the Bible to mean humankind, too, at least according to classical usages of certain words like "men." That's the issue with translation...

So you use your 'elite' words that show you have no class as well as no truth? You made a lot of statements without backing them up, and then when you were asked to demonstrate your statements were factual, you start with the name calling?
Since you can not back up your statements, I guess your statements were deceitful propoganda to support sinful acts and lead people away from the Lord.

And still no way of life better than the Bible's teaching? If you are going to tell people they are bigots, you should have some idea of a better way. If your example of name-calling instead of real conversation is your idea of a better way, then I think your way is not for me.

I've backed up every claim I made you lying self righteous fuckwad. I pointed out "all the people" were at Lot's door and even after posting five fucking different bible sources you still tried to ignore it.

You preach about "real conversation" when it is clear as day you tried so damn hard to ignore obvious facts you did not like. I call bitches like you names because you earn it with your dishonesty and your obvious bigotry you fucking punk. Then you continue your dishonesty by trying to claim the people at Lot's door demanded to have sex. There is nothing anywhere close to that so here is your bigotry based logic you fucking useless ****:

When the bible says "all the people" it only means men unless women and children are specifically mentioned even though a passage says "men and all the people."

You take that position on this because you know damn well to admit "all the people" seriously undermines your claim it was homosexuality. It's dishonest and you know it but you don't give a fuck because trying to justify your bigotry is your master. You are a slave to dishonesty by your own anti-gay agenda.

You are basing your homosexuality claim almost entirely on the passage saying the crowd wanted to "know" the visitors. You are trying to say "know" means have sex with when it doesn't even come close to that you lying bitch. Here is the ultimate blow to your theory:

If they wanted to force the visitors to have sex then the crime was attempted rape and not homosexuality. So even letting you lie about "know" meaning sex does not support your claim about it being homosexuality. I might be nasty with the name calling but I much prefer being honest over your method of pattern dishonesty then try to claim the upper hand simply because you don't call people names. You're a pathetic self righteous bigot and you keep proving it to be true. It's fucking disgusting lying fucks like you keep raping scripture to try and justify your bigotry.

"Men" is also used in the Bible to mean humankind, too, at least according to classical usages of certain words like "men." That's the issue with translation...

That is true but in this case when it is states "all the people" it does not matter.

"I became a Christian very suddenly (and out of freakin' nowhere) when I was 38 years old.

At that time, I was working in the "Office Services" department of a large law firm. My sole co-worker in that department was a lesbian named Joan Finch.

To a lot of Christians, of course -- just as with a lot of people generally -- someone's being gay or lesbian can register as a Fairly Large Deal. But I had been around gays and lesbians all my life, and had no schema for understanding a person's sexual orientation as having anything whatsoever to do with their moral character, or their status relative to God, or anything like that. Any such concept was foreign to me. All I knew was that some gays and lesbians were awful people, and some were noble, wise, kind people whom it was impossible not to love. Same as anyone else. People are people

."I'd had gay friends all of my life. Real friends. Best friends. As obnoxious as it is to stereotype, I think it's safe to say that generally, gays and lesbians have suffered for being gay and lesbian: just about all my gay friends, for instance, have countless stories about getting regularly beaten-up as kids by ... well, by just about everyone around them. Schoolmates. Siblings. Dads. Crosswalk guards. Dog-walkers. Whomever.

Growing up gay or lesbian in America is just a tough row to hoe, period. If you think it's not, then ... then you're just not paying attention to life.

And that gays and lesbians have generally suffered in their lives means that they are generally sensitive to the suffering of others. And generally that makes them kind, compassionate, and emotionally insightful. It makes them empathic. Which is why I have generally found gays and lesbians rewarding to hang out with.

I had my big fat conversion experience at work with Joan Finch.

A look of genuine concern came across her face.

"Oh, no," she said.

"What is it?" I said. "What's wrong?"

"Now you're going to hate me."

"What? What are you -- why in the world would I hate you?"

"Because Christians hate gays and lesbians," said Joan. She looked heartbroken. "Don't you know that?"

"They do? We do? Why?"

"Because it's in the Bible," she said. "I grew up in the church. I know. Part of the whole Christian deal is to hate gays and lesbians."

And then she turned away from me, so that I wouldn't see her fighting back her tears.

"You must be wrong about that," I implored. I put my hand on her back. "You must be."

"I'm not," she said, stepping away from me. "You wait. You'll see."
John Shore: How My Lesbian Friend Reacted to My Christian Conversion

Do Christians have gay friends?

Yes, we do.

I've backed up every claim I made you lying self righteous fuckwad. I pointed out "all the people" were at Lot's door and even after posting five fucking different bible sources you still tried to ignore it.

You preach about "real conversation" when it is clear as day you tried so damn hard to ignore obvious facts you did not like. I call bitches like you names because you earn it with your dishonesty and your obvious bigotry you fucking punk. Then you continue your dishonesty by trying to claim the people at Lot's door demanded to have sex. There is nothing anywhere close to that so here is your bigotry based logic you fucking useless ****:

When the bible says "all the people" it only means men unless women and children are specifically mentioned even though a passage says "men and all the people."

You take that position on this because you know damn well to admit "all the people" seriously undermines your claim it was homosexuality. It's dishonest and you know it but you don't give a fuck because trying to justify your bigotry is your master. You are a slave to dishonesty by your own anti-gay agenda.

You are basing your homosexuality claim almost entirely on the passage saying the crowd wanted to "know" the visitors. You are trying to say "know" means have sex with when it doesn't even come close to that you lying bitch. Here is the ultimate blow to your theory:

If they wanted to force the visitors to have sex then the crime was attempted rape and not homosexuality. So even letting you lie about "know" meaning sex does not support your claim about it being homosexuality. I might be nasty with the name calling but I much prefer being honest over your method of pattern dishonesty then try to claim the upper hand simply because you don't call people names. You're a pathetic self righteous bigot and you keep proving it to be true. It's fucking disgusting lying fucks like you keep raping scripture to try and justify your bigotry.

Where are your chapter and verses that say "women" demanded the visitors? I posted chapter and verse of demands by men for the male visitors. It was there. How can "women" rape men that are aware? It is obvious that "you" will not consider the truth because it goes against your deceitful propoganda.

You would not provide chapter and verse for your statements about David and Johnathan. You took three phases out of two (posssibly three) chapters and combined them to falsely claim the Bible said they had homosexual sex.

You have not backed up claim one. You "say" that "all the men" means women and children too. There is no evidence that it means that. It is different than the events that go into detail listing women, children, and even the types (and sometimes numbers) of animals).

I see you as a coward running away from a conversation where someone questioned your statements. You are running away repeating the falsehoods over your shoulder, mixed with names. Then you wonder why people think that LGBT activists are deceitful and under-handed. You are giving them a great example.

Here is a decent explanation of S+G. Unfortunately, it will require some work to read through it but I would be shocked if anyone could offer a counter argument in the face of the given evidence.
What Was The Sin of Sodom and Gomorrah? By John of AllFaith

Why would anyone listen to him, he doesn't even know which religion he wants to be.

John of AllFaith's Blog

Name: John of AllFaith Location: Paradise, Ca., United States
I hold three Christian Ordinations, an MA in Religious Studies, an ordination in Ministry and Spiritual Counseling from the Interfaith Seminaries. I have worked and studied with various Hindu groups, was initiated as a Welsh Traditionalist Pagan priest. I've been a Wahabi Sunni Muslim, a Taoist, a member of various Buddhist and Hindu sects. I've delved into the Occult Arts, the teachings of Gurdjieff, Madame Blavatsky and others. I've been a member in several other groups and movements too numerous to mention. See Mystory my sites for more.

So, again, ignore the Bible, go with your version of the "secret code". This guy is trying so hard to please so many religions, he cannot be true to any (IMHO).

Where are your chapter and verses that say "women" demanded the visitors? I posted chapter and verse of demands by men for the male visitors. It was there. How can "women" rape men that are aware? It is obvious that "you" will not consider the truth because it goes against your deceitful propoganda.

You would not provide chapter and verse for your statements about David and Johnathan. You took three phases out of two (posssibly three) chapters and combined them to falsely claim the Bible said they had homosexual sex.

You have not backed up claim one. You "say" that "all the men" means women and children too. There is no evidence that it means that. It is different than the events that go into detail listing women, children, and even the types (and sometimes numbers) of animals).

I see you as a coward running away from a conversation where someone questioned your statements. You are running away repeating the falsehoods over your shoulder, mixed with names. Then you wonder why people think that LGBT activists are deceitful and under-handed. You are giving them a great example.

I've never said "all the men" means women and children you lying fuck. I pointed out scriptre says "all the people" and your dishonest ass has tried to ignore it. You're pathetic and you know so keep whining and ignoring the facts.

Here is a decent explanation of S+G. Unfortunately, it will require some work to read through it but I would be shocked if anyone could offer a counter argument in the face of the given evidence.

Why would anyone listen to him, he doesn't even know which religion he wants to be.

John of AllFaith's Blog

I hold three Christian Ordinations, an MA in Religious Studies, an ordination in Ministry and Spiritual Counseling from the Interfaith Seminaries. I have worked and studied with various Hindu groups, was initiated as a Welsh Traditionalist Pagan priest. I've been a Wahabi Sunni Muslim, a Taoist, a member of various Buddhist and Hindu sects. I've delved into the Occult Arts, the teachings of Gurdjieff, Madame Blavatsky and others. I've been a member in several other groups and movements too numerous to mention. See Mystory my sites for more.

So, again, ignore the Bible, go with your version of the "secret code". This guy is trying so hard to please so many religions, he cannot be true to any (IMHO).

Rotfl!!!! You dismissed the link because you looked for something to try and justify living in your bigotry. I knew you would not even attempt to address the exegesis because you are a fucking lying punk.

Too funny! :lol::lol::lol: After all, we're the ones who put out all those lying adds in support of H8. :lol::lol::lol:

John of AllFaith's Blog

May the gods forgive that this guy is trying to become as educated as possible. That simply cannot be abided!

John of AllFaith's Blog

May the gods forgive that this guy is trying to become as educated as possible. That simply cannot be abided!

I thought it was funny logical4u highlighted the man's education as a reason to not even address his explanation of S+G. I've no doubt he clicked on the link and began skimming until he realized he could not possibly address the exegesis so he immediately googled the author's name in a desperate search for anything as an excuse to ignore it. I don't care he did that in itself. It just pisses me off when Christians like him claim to be stewards and students of the bible then run and hide like little puppies when they know they can't roll.

I've never said "all the men" means women and children you lying fuck. I pointed out scriptre says "all the people" and your dishonest ass has tried to ignore it. You're pathetic and you know so keep whining and ignoring the facts.

Until you want to show chapter and verse, you really have no credibility.

Waiting........

John of AllFaith's Blog

Rotfl!!!! You dismissed the link because you looked for something to try and justify living in your bigotry. I knew you would not even attempt to address the exegesis because you are a fucking lying punk.

That is from "his" blog. I read what it said. You have one person that presents the "story" you want, so you disregard the Bible for "his" words. He has no credibility either.

John of AllFaith's Blog

Education and wisdom are two very different things. To value education above wisdom is....unwise.

John of AllFaith's Blog

I thought it was funny logical4u highlighted the man's education as a reason to not even address his explanation of S+G. I've no doubt he clicked on the link and began skimming until he realized he could not possibly address the exegesis so he immediately googled the author's name in a desperate search for anything as an excuse to ignore it. I don't care he did that in itself. It just pisses me off when Christians like him claim to be stewards and students of the bible then run and hide like little puppies when they know they can't roll.

It seems to me that you are the one making statements about what "is" in the Bible and then run calling names and repeating falsehoods when asked for chapter and verse. As a way to change the subject you bring in a man that is not true to any of the religions for which he holds degrees. Him being "ordained" in more than one religions demonstrates his dishonesty. Why would I want to listen to a man that had to decive to get his "ordinations"? How could I trust anything he has to say?

It seems to me that you are the one making statements about what "is" in the Bible and then run calling names and repeating falsehoods when asked for chapter and verse. As a way to change the subject you bring in a man that is not true to any of the religions for which he holds degrees. Him being "ordained" in more than one religions demonstrates his dishonesty. Why would I want to listen to a man that had to decive to get his "ordinations"? How could I trust anything he has to say?

I've provided evidence for all of my claims and even posted five fucking different translations showing "all the people" showed up at Lot's house and like a sniveling crybaby whitewashed **** you run like hell with obfuscation and deflection.

You cannot address the exegesis I linked so you laughably make an ass of yourself scrambling to find some reason-regardless of how fucking ridiculous-to avoid addressing it.

You are fucking clueless about S+G and you refuse to do anything but continue to live in your fantasy and you're so damn obsessed with keeping your narrow ignorant viewpoints that if necessary, you would have shoved a thermos up Jesus' ass while he was dying on the Cross if it meant keeping him silent to maintain your views. Now cry about that you piss ant nancy boy.

Forum List

Back