Christian friends of gays and lesbians

and i see why you didnt include the whole quote you dishonest fuck

which totally supports what I said you fucking moron

right there you fucking moron

You are so fucking stoopid. That isn't me saying you want to deny benefits to gays.
no, its YOU that is stupid,

tell us again how you can out run your cell phone signal by driving faster

Explain to us how an account continues to accrue credit if it "disappears?"

(Or keep making false claims when you've been shown to be absocomplutley fucking wrong.....lol)

You are so fucking stoopid. That isn't me saying you want to deny benefits to gays.

(Or keep making false claims when you've been shown to be absocomplutley fucking wrong.....lol)
once they choose to take that other one the first one DOES disapear you moron
you can only collect from ONE

Lol.....right back to square one where you ignore the link I provided......you're such a fucking joke!

Lol.....right back to square one where you ignore the link I provided......you're such a fucking joke!
i didnt igore it
dipshit
it proved me correct
you are too fucking stupid

i didnt igore it
dipshit
it proved me correct

If a working retired married couple can claim twice then how does one disappear you fucking sooper stoopid dumbass?

i didnt igore it
dipshit
it proved me correct

If a working retired married couple can claim twice then how does one disappear you fucking sooper stoopid dumbass?
you dont even understand what you read
'
they can claim on one and let the other mature then claim on the other, they have to drop the claim on the first to get the other
you are a fucking moronic idiot

Let's rewrite your post, shall we?

Thank you for stating the facts. Those among us who 'choose' to participate in this deviant fundamental christian behavior have the same rights as every non-religious or religious person in the USA. These deviants expect to receive 'extra rights' as a reward for their fundamentalism :)cuckoo:).

I would have nothing to say to these depraved souls, if they would only keep their immorality behind closed doors WHERE IT BELONGS. What these fundamentalists do behind closed doors is none of our business. However, parading their reactionary fundamentalism before my children and grandchildren 'and' expecting special rights to boot :)cuckoo:) !!!!?????

You have GOT to be kidding me. There are no professing holier-than-thous in my kingdom, at least none keep their heads beyond noon ...

Let us remember that RELIGION is a choice....and you are trying to shove it down our throats.

Please list that "immoral" behavior that is being paraded in front of your children or grandchildren (which BTW, cannot be yours and your partner's biologically, your children depend on the co-operation of another that is willing to give their child away).

We get to see people on street corners preaching their hate to us...coming to our doors unwanted and trying to tell us we are going to hell...telling businesses in some areas what they can or cannot sell on Sundays...just for starters.

And may I add, your child may not be yours biologically too. Does that matter?

So now 'speaking' something you don't agree with constitutes 'immoral behavior'? There is a clear example????????

The State giving a lot of laws and Rights to one couple that is denied to another couple based purely on gender is discrimination so your claim the laws are "equal" is pure bullshit and if your dumbass knew anything about being an American you would no religion is not a legitimate source to try and justify your bigotry.

Based on your logic, anyone or anything that is part of a couple should be treated as a married couple that can (for 90%+ of cases), produce children that will grow up to support society? So if 'a couple' of co-workers want to beat the system, the government should back them? If 'a couple' of children want to collect welfare, the government should support them? A person wants to be 'a couple' with an animal and give the animal health insurance, the government should back them?

I asked you to back up your statements. You did not. Either you are speaking falsely, or you are unwilling to list your 'evidence'. Which is it?

Lol! Keep lying and saying I've not supported my claims you pathetic Jesus hating bigot.

Where are the scpriptues and verses taht support your statements?

You're a dishonest fuckwad. You clearly tried to blame homosexuality for S+G and when it's shown why that is bullshit you go on a red herring marathon. What a waste.

How many times do I have to print in black and white for you to comprehend? I said the Lord destroyed "S+G" over sinfulness.

You are the one that denied homosexuality had "anything" to do with it. When I ask you to explain how men demanding to have sex with "male" vistitors has nothing to do with homosexuality, you ignore the question.

Who is being dishonest? I will print the Biblical passages to back up my statements. Where are your Biblical passages?

You are being dishonest as scripture never says anything about homosexuality in relation to S+G. I've also proven "all the people" showed up at Lot's door and you ignore that to try and claim they wanted homosexual sex you dishonest fucking bitch.

How does "men" demanding male visitors for sex, not have anything to do with homosexuality? If you say it has nothing to do with homosexuality, why is that mentioned. You claim it is written differently, and I ask for chapter and verse, yet, no post.
If "all the people" were there, and they were blinded by the "strangers", why would they need to "destroy" the rest of the city? Still no chapter and verse?

When you keep telling me that you provided evidence without evidence, sorry I will not fall in line. You must demonstrate your statements, otherwise, they are just OPINIONS.

Please list that "immoral" behavior that is being paraded in front of your children or grandchildren (which BTW, cannot be yours and your partner's biologically, your children depend on the co-operation of another that is willing to give their child away).

We get to see people on street corners preaching their hate to us...coming to our doors unwanted and trying to tell us we are going to hell...telling businesses in some areas what they can or cannot sell on Sundays...just for starters.

So now 'speaking' something you don't agree with constitutes 'immoral behavior'? There is a clear example????????

It's immoral behavior to come to my door when there is a CLEAR no solicitors sign. It's immoral behavior to not leave when I politely ask you to leave the first time. It's immoral behavior to stand on a street corner and yell that someone you don't even know is going to hell. It's immoral behavior to purposefully put lies on billboards, commercials on tv and radio in order to perpetrate a fraud on the voter. Supporting segregation is immoral.

It's immoral behavior to come to my door when there is a CLEAR no solicitors sign. It's immoral behavior to not leave when I politely ask you to leave the first time. It's immoral behavior to stand on a street corner and yell that someone you don't even know is going to hell. It's immoral behavior to purposefully put lies on billboards, commercials on tv and radio in order to perpetrate a fraud on the voter. Supporting segregation is immoral.

I would use the term "rude". I would say they are trespassing. I would say that is 'free speech' something any citizen is entitled to do. Can you give examples of lies, or are you just saying that because you disagree? Who is supporting segregation?

I would use the term "rude". I would say they are trespassing. I would say that is 'free speech' something any citizen is entitled to do. Can you give examples of lies, or are you just saying that because you disagree? Who is supporting segregation?

The entire format of H8 was a lie....you don't believe me...prove me wrong.

You are if you support Prop H8.

How many times do I have to print in black and white for you to comprehend? I said the Lord destroyed "S+G" over sinfulness.

You are the one that denied homosexuality had "anything" to do with it. When I ask you to explain how men demanding to have sex with "male" vistitors has nothing to do with homosexuality, you ignore the question.

Who is being dishonest? I will print the Biblical passages to back up my statements. Where are your Biblical passages?

You are being dishonest as scripture never says anything about homosexuality in relation to S+G. I've also proven "all the people" showed up at Lot's door and you ignore that to try and claim they wanted homosexual sex you dishonest fucking bitch.

How does "men" demanding male visitors for sex, not have anything to do with homosexuality? If you say it has nothing to do with homosexuality, why is that mentioned. You claim it is written differently, and I ask for chapter and verse, yet, no post.
If "all the people" were there, and they were blinded by the "strangers", why would they need to "destroy" the rest of the city? Still no chapter and verse?

When you keep telling me that you provided evidence without evidence, sorry I will not fall in line. You must demonstrate your statements, otherwise, they are just OPINIONS.

You are a fucking joke. There is nothing saying only "men" showed up at Lot's door and I already posted five different translations in post #1044 showing this:

English Standard Version (©2001)
But before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of Sodom, both young and old, all the people to the last man, surrounded the house.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of
Sodom, surrounded the house, both young and old, all the
people from every quarter;

King James Bible
But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:

American King James Version
But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:

American Standard Version
But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both young and old, all the people from every quarter;

See how it says "all the people." That means not only "men" were at the door. Since you are really slow to comprehend we will take this in baby steps. When you admit scripture clearly says "all the people" we can move on to the next point.

i didnt igore it
dipshit
it proved me correct

you dont even understand what you read
'
they can claim on one and let the other mature then claim on the other, they have to drop the claim on the first to get the other
you are a fucking moronic idiot

If they can claim on one while the other is maturing that means it does "disappear" as you claimed you dumbfuck. Do you what it means for something to "disappear?" That's what happened to your brain and dignity when you fucked up a dive that left you on SSDI you coward bitch.

Is there an extra clause in Prop 8 that requires LGBTs to live in a different community? Is there an order that requires them to stay 50 yards away from heterosexuals? Do they have to step off the sidewalk if a heterosexual is on the sidewalk? Do they have to go to different schools?

Is there an extra clause in Prop 8 that requires LGBTs to live in a different community? Is there an order that requires them to stay 50 yards away from heterosexuals? Do they have to step off the sidewalk if a heterosexual is on the sidewalk? Do they have to go to different schools?

Prop 8 is about legalizing hate. What's next, Californians will vote to bring back slavery?

You are a fucking joke. There is nothing saying only "men" showed up at Lot's door and I already posted five different translations in post #1044 showing this:

English Standard Version (©2001)
But before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of Sodom, both young and old, all the people to the last man, surrounded the house.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of
Sodom, surrounded the house, both young and old, all the
people from every quarter;

King James Bible

American King James Version

American Standard Version
But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both young and old, all the people from every quarter;

See how it says "all the people." That means not only "men" were at the door. Since you are really slow to comprehend we will take this in baby steps. When you admit scripture clearly says "all the people" we can move on to the next point.

3 But he insisted so strongly that they did go with him and entered his house. He prepared a meal for them, baking bread without yeast, and they ate. 4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house. 5 They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."

6 Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him 7 and said, "No, my friends. Don't do this wicked thing. 8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don't do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof."

23 By the time Lot reached Zoar, the sun had risen over the land. 24 Then the LORD rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah—from the LORD out of the heavens. 25 Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, including all those living in the cities—and also the vegetation in the land.

It says "men".

Prop 8 is about legalizing hate. What's next, Californians will vote to bring back slavery?

Where is "hate" mentioned? Where does it give permission to do any violence to LGBTs?

Forum List

Back