Christian Europe, Americas, Oceania, Phillippines, etc.

montelatici

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2014
Europe is at a crossroads. Because of the U.S. and the UK to a certain extent, the Middle East and Muslim North Africa has been interfered with to the to the point that the instability has caused a tremendous migration of non-Christians to Europe. Europe is Christian, whether religiously or culturally.

Muslim states can declare themselves Islamic, Israel can call itself Jewish. India is Hindustan. Why can't Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the Americas declare themselves Christian and impose policies that guarantee that the lands remain Christian?

Islam is completely the antithesis to Western and Christian values. Judaism is no longer a problem in Europe, but when Jews organized themselves as nations within their host nations it was the same as what the Muslims are doing now. There were exceptions of course, Italian Jews were Italian patriots and were fully integrated in society, to the point that so many converted to Christianity that very few remain. Some Muslim communities might achieve this, but for the most part it seems to me that Muslims want to bring Islam to Europe and create their own nations within Europe and eventually take over.

That is a danger to Europe. For the other regions. it is different, the U.S. for example has a huge Christian migration from Latin America and the Muslims are very far away from the other regions.

Both Islam and Judaism involve themselves in the total life of a society, Christianity does not. We have evolved, we don't circumcise our male or female children, we don't disdain pork or have silly food issues. We can eat cheeseburgers and we can put cheese on our meat sauce pasta. At most we go to church on Sunday and don't impose on anyone.

We should be not able to maintain our evolved "secular religiousness" and reject the invasion of any sect that is different. Of course, non-believers would get a pass.

Do you think Muslims will modernize and change after living in the West eventually? I think not.

The USA has laws against making religion a part of government.

It is called The 1st Amendment.

Screw the 1st Amendment. In Europe they have it too, that's the problem. These Muslims need to go back to where they came from or convert. We are Christians and they should convert or renounce Islam if they want to live in Christian lands.

I'm so glad you informed us that Jews in Europe committed acts if terrorism.
I think you reached your drink limit.

Europe is at a crossroads. Because of the U.S. and the UK to a certain extent, the Middle East and Muslim North Africa has been interfered with to the to the point that the instability has caused a tremendous migration of non-Christians to Europe. Europe is Christian, whether religiously or culturally.

Muslim states can declare themselves Islamic, Israel can call itself Jewish. India is Hindustan. Why can't Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the Americas declare themselves Christian and impose policies that guarantee that the lands remain Christian?

Islam is completely the antithesis to Western and Christian values. Judaism is no longer a problem in Europe, but when Jews organized themselves as nations within their host nations it was the same as what the Muslims are doing now. There were exceptions of course, Italian Jews were Italian patriots and were fully integrated in society, to the point that so many converted to Christianity that very few remain. Some Muslim communities might achieve this, but for the most part it seems to me that Muslims want to bring Islam to Europe and create their own nations within Europe and eventually take over.

That is a danger to Europe. For the other regions. it is different, the U.S. for example has a huge Christian migration from Latin America and the Muslims are very far away from the other regions.

Both Islam and Judaism involve themselves in the total life of a society, Christianity does not. We have evolved, we don't circumcise our male or female children, we don't disdain pork or have silly food issues. We can eat cheeseburgers and we can put cheese on our meat sauce pasta. At most we go to church on Sunday and don't impose on anyone.

We should be not able to maintain our evolved "secular religiousness" and reject the invasion of any sect that is different. Of course, non-believers would get a pass.

Do you think Muslims will modernize and change after living in the West eventually? I think not.
The contemporary EU isn’t able to do so. Alas.

Forum List

Back