Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Against 'Demonic' Halloween Candy

Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Against 'Demonic' Halloween Candy
digg stumble reddit del.ico.us
Huffington Post | Alex Leo & Katla McGlynn
First Posted: 10-29-09 02:34 PM | Updated: 10-30-09 07:37 AM
Read More: Cbn Halloween, Christian Broadcasting Network, Demonic Candy, Demonic Halloween Candy, Halloween, Halloween Candy, Kimberly Daniels Halloween Candy, Pat Robertson, Pat Robertson Halloween Candy, Slidepoll, Comedy News
UPDATE: CBN has removed the blog. The original text is available here.
-----

Pat Robertson's Christian Broadcasting Network posted a blog by Kimberly Daniels recently that warns Christians to forgo celebrating Halloween because of its evilness. Daniels specifically calls out candy as a source of soul-molestation:
"During this period demons are assigned against those who participate in the rituals and festivities. These demons are automatically drawn to the fetishes that open doors for them to come into the lives of human beings. For example, most of the candy sold during this season has been dedicated and prayed over by witches."
Obviously, we shouldn't be buying Halloween candy, but what about getting it by trick-or-treating?
"Curses are sent through the tricks and treats of the innocent whether they get it by going door to door or by purchasing it from the local grocery store. The demons cannot tell the difference."
Darn.
We wholeheartedly agree with Daniels and have put together a handy guide of outrageously demonic candy to stay away from this (and every) season.
Have your own suggestion for an evil candy! Just click the "PARTICIPATE" button and upload a picture, with the name of your candy and the reason it's evil.

Read more at: Christian Broadcasting Network Warns Against 'Demonic' Halloween Candy

At least it wasn't a "demonic President."

I'll give props to something I heard on a Christian radio station the other day. They said the earth was older than 6000 years old, and those who said it was didn't know what they were talking about. So props to that program.

Not just candy.

Don't forget "Devil's Food Cake".

Stick with "Divinity" - it has more nuts. And "Angel Food Cake". Those are "blessed".

This is what I'm handing out this year:

11878__42428_thumb.jpg

Well I'm a Christian.

I enjoy the hell out of Halloween, the candy, the costumes and devils food cake!

So I don't know what's up with Pat and the boys, but maybe they need to relax some!

You can always count on a fanatic to ruin a good party!

Mike

Forum List

Back