Zone1 Christian Artist Amy Grant Hosting LGBT Wedding

Why do we keep normalizing this stuff? Amy Grant calling herself a Christian seems to be the same thing as if I were to claim to be a princess.
no, it would be like you claim to be a frog

Glad I never patronized Grant

The United Methodist Church is becoming very ununited over the gay marriage issue and will soon have about half the membership it once had

well, that's as it should be. . although it doesn't take a PhD in theology to figure out that the perversion of homosexuality is against the Bible/God's ways

well, that's as it should be. . although it doesn't take a PhD in theology to figure out that the perversion of homosexuality is against the Bible/God's ways
It requires more common sense than “of this world” libs have in whats left of the Methodist Church

Uh oh,.. I'm a Methodist.
maybe you're not?

What you are in the end is what you really are. Seek and you will find, Jesus said. We are all on a journey to Truth and hopefully to Heaven.

Happy Trails!

:)

(although I know not all your trails will be happy :(. Some of mine have been unbelievably UN-happy :shock::uhoh3::uhoh3:... sigh... but the Destination will be all about Happy) :)

Ah well I can still be Methodist and not have to be like her.

Ah well I can still be Methodist and not have to be like her.
well, Jesus didn't establish the Methodist "church." There's only One True Christ founded by Christ and that is not it. Methodists came along in.. not sure but definitely after the 16th century. Yet Jesus established His Church at least at the Ascension 2000+ years ago. The Catholic Church is the only Christian Church that goes back that far.

well, Jesus didn't establish the Methodist "church." There's only One True Christ founded by Christ and that is not it. Methodists came along in.. not sure but definitely after the 16th century. Yet Jesus established His Church at least at the Ascension 2000+ years ago. The Catholic Church is the only Christian Church that goes back that far.

I am not Catholic though. Are you telling me that is the one true religion? Praying and worshipping statues and praying to Mary and treating her as if she was sinless? If that's your cup of tea that's fine, but don't be telling me that my religion is wrong and yours is correct when the Bible says otherwise.

I am not Catholic though. Are you telling me that is the one true religion? Praying and worshipping statues and praying to Mary and treating her as if she was sinless? If that's your cup of tea that's fine, but don't be telling me that my religion is wrong and yours is correct when the Bible says otherwise.
Ok... I guess u caught me at a bad time bc I am just worn out trying to explain that all the GARBAGE said about the Catholic Church is indeed GARBAGE.

Protestants have been believing lies about the CC for 500 years now (the Father of Protestantism Luther died in the 16th century).

I know you won't follow my suggestion to learn what the Church really teaches by going to RCIA classes at a truly Catholic Church, which admittedly are few and far between these days... but PLEASE... do not pretend to know what the CC teaches because you CLEARLY (by your words) do NOT understand one thing about it...

Forum List

Back