Christian Arabs serving proudly in the IDF, huh?! Whoa! YUP!

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Hip hip hooray! What an honor it is to serve their country, Israel:

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=kGv9mym3Sqk]Female Arab Soldier: "I Came to Serve My Country and My Home" - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
That's a great story. Of course the liberals will call her a traitor but who cares? She's perty dern cute too.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?list=PL47792CE59F9D514B&v=7byIUdEhNUg]Arabs for Israel - Muslims for Israel - Ismail Khaldi - YouTube[/ame]

That's a great story. Of course the liberals will call her a traitor but who cares? She's perty dern cute too.

Liberals? Wouldn't you call her a traitor? Putting aside the fact that you are supporting Israel. If an Israeli Jew from the settlements joined the Palestinian militia, for example, would you not call him/her a traitor?

Knowing what I know about Christian Palestinians in Israel, I wouldn't want them in the military if I were you. It is nuts to give them access to weapons.

Liberals? Wouldn't you call her a traitor? Putting aside the fact that you are supporting Israel. If an Israeli Jew from the settlements joined the Palestinian militia, for example, would you not call him/her a traitor?

There's Uri Davis who has been a member of Fateh since the 1980s, and is now on the revolutionary council and sure enough, they call him a traitor.

She is an Israeli citizen and therefore entitled to join the Israeli military. There are Muslims and Christians in the Israeli military. The issue of an Israeli Jew joining the Palestinian militia would not exist because that person would have an Israeli citizenship, not Palestinian. If any Israeli Jews do join the Palestinian militia then there is an motive. :lol::lol:

Whether she is entitled or not does not matter, she is a traitor to her people. Just as a Syrian Jew would be a traitor to his people if he joined the Syrian Army. She could be ordered to shoot and kill Arab Christians (as many IDF soldiers have done), that would be a traitorous act, just as it would be for a Syrian Jew in the Syrian Army. And yes, there are still Syrian Jews in Syria.

Whether she is entitled or not does not matter, she is a traitor to her people. Just as a Syrian Jew would be a traitor to his people if he joined the Syrian Army. She could be ordered to shoot and kill Arab Christians (as many IDF soldiers have done), that would be a traitorous act, just as it would be for a Syrian Jew in the Syrian Army. And yes, there are still Syrian Jews in Syria.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Her people are Israeli. She is an Israeli citizen.

Yes, but she knows she is a victim and she knows who her people are.

I swear I think I know more about the so-called "Israel Arabs" (who are by and large very self-aware Palestinians with Israeli citizenship) than Israel does. When I heard that they were offering Arab Christians free access to guns and explosives I thought Israel was collectively on drugs and contemplating suicide. That is truly delusional thinking.

I swear I think I know more about the so-called "Israel Arabs" (who are by and large very self-aware Palestinians with Israeli citizenship) than Israel does. When I heard that they were offering Arab Christians free access to guns and explosives I thought Israel was collectively on drugs and contemplating suicide. That is truly delusional thinking.

Do you see how Amity picks up expressions that other posters use? "I swear." My goodness, I am beginning to think she learned English in an ESL class. Meanwhile, all you know about Arabs in Israel is what people have told you and what you have read on the Internet. Meanwhile, it's a shame that Amity wasn't allowed to get away from her computer so that she could take a little trip over there and ask the Arabs why they are happy with being Israeli citizens and don't really want to live in "Palestine."

And why are you so concerned? Is it your business? What motive do you have in caring whether an Israeli citizen who is not Jewish wishes to join her country's military?

No, you're misinterpreting what I'm saying!

I LIKE the idea of having Palestinians in the Israeli military!

If any object, I always tell them to hush and just do it.

When I was in Israel many Israelis were confident to the point of asininity that West Bank Palestinians were overwhelmingly loyal, too.

Last edited:
No, you're misinterpreting what I'm saying!

I LIKE the idea of having Palestinians in the Israeli military!

If any object, I always tell them to hush and just do it.

Oh great. And don't worry about the Israeli army - they know exactly what they are doing when they recruit those who aren't Jewish.

Israelis don't shoot and kill Arab Christians because Arab Christians aren't busy trying to kill Jews like the Muslims are, dorkwad.

Sure I would, but I recognize the difference between civilized people and terrorists. If you join a terrorist group, you are a traitor to civilized people everywhere, regardless of where you live.

Israel currently has 1.8 million Arab Muslim Israeli citizens who enjoy the highest lifestyle and freedoms in the region. In fact they prefer being Israelis and living in Israel over any other Arab / Muslim shithole. Are they all traitors? No, just wise realistic people

Forum List

Back