Chris Rock I want to live in a world where an equal amount of white kids are shot every month

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Comedian Chris Rock says in his new Netflix special “Tamborine” that he wants to live in a world with “with real equality,” which means having “an equal amount” of white kids “shot every month” as black kids.
Chris Rock: ‘I Want to Live in a World Where An Equal Amount of White Kids Are Shot Every Month
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well imagine that, but omg if someone white said the same thing about blacks the streets would be set on fire and that person and whites in general would never hear the fking end of it all. Then we would have the pathetic white who suffer from white guilt syndrome because weak minds were easily manipulated by schools, colleges etc.......... Chris R shove it up your pathetic blank loser...... You are just helping to fuel racial issues.

Hey Chris...those are black kids shooting other black kids. Do you want white kids to emulate this atrocious behavior, or would you prefer the black murderers branched out into the white neighborhoods?

Might want to rethink this one.

Chris Rock can't explain why it is the White kid's fault that Black kids are killing each other.
Why are the Left Wingers ALWAYS such stupid racist cretins?
BTW it is already illegal for kids to own guns.

• Banned
He’s a comedian.

Stop acting like a PC liberal.

Who is allowed to get away white racist bs, it use to be ok to rip on anybody or anything until the LEFTIST C-------ts started their delicate snowflake bs and Obama fueled it on and on and on...........

tell that to all the comedians fired for saying something black this or that.

upload_2018-2-19_8-48-45.png

Comedian Chris Rock says in his new Netflix special “Tamborine” that he wants to live in a world with “with real equality,” which means having “an equal amount” of white kids “shot every month” as black kids.
Chris Rock: ‘I Want to Live in a World Where An Equal Amount of White Kids Are Shot Every Month
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well imagine that, but omg if someone white said the same thing about blacks the streets would be set on fire and that person and whites in general would never hear the fking end of it all. Then we would have the pathetic white who suffer from white guilt syndrome because weak minds were easily manipulated by schools, colleges etc.......... Chris R shove it up your pathetic blank loser...... You are just helping to fuel racial issues.
I do not think he is going to win freinds and influence people with that statement.

Rock knows that if there were an equal number of white kids getting shot, it would not be tolerated

liberals watch their clowns on tv

cons elect theirs
Libtards elected a clown for Senator from Minisoda, which conservative comedians have conservatives elected?

And dont say 'Trump, duh' you freaking dork.

As soon as the majority of white boys grow up without a father he’ll get his wish. At least proportionately so.

or maybe unarmed black kids shouldn't be shot for doing nothing.
Tell that to the armed fatherless black kids who shoot them.
Will lefties never pay attention to the empirical? Will they forever repeat futile bullshit, confusing ego with intellect?
With all due respect, you are dangerously ignorant and close minded.

Wow, I hope he enjoyed the popularity that he was once in possession of because he'll have no one to blame but himself should a good deal of it be ripped away from him.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back