Chris Dodd, who made "Waitress Sandwich" with Ted Kennedy, now working for joe biden

Dodd would make waitress sandwiches with Ted Kennedy at some restaurant in DC....it got so bad that all of the female waitresses would refuse to wait on them....
It seems that a lot of democratic political dudes have problems keeping their peckers in their pants. Well maybe except for the queer ones.
Yeah, the right has a lockdown on chastity belts...After Trump and the GOP lowered the bar they probably didn't care about his past.....
Trump's past was when he wasn't working in a public office paid by the tax payer...Trump was a playboy but never accused of rape....Biden was a senator and forced his bony finger into a woman working in his office....if libs can live with that go for it...but I think its reprehensible....
biden may have done it or he may not have ..... lets see the docs at Delaware and put the matter to rest.
If you haven't heard yet, they can't..
bullshit.
NO bullshit was harmed in thsi post. Yes that is correct the way the privacy laws were passed in the 1991 civil rights act those records are private to protect the privacy of senators..
biden could authorize the release of the docs ! what is he afraid of ?

Dodd would make waitress sandwiches with Ted Kennedy at some restaurant in DC....it got so bad that all of the female waitresses would refuse to wait on them....
It seems that a lot of democratic political dudes have problems keeping their peckers in their pants. Well maybe except for the queer ones.
Yeah, the right has a lockdown on chastity belts...After Trump and the GOP lowered the bar they probably didn't care about his past.....
Trump's past was when he wasn't working in a public office paid by the tax payer...Trump was a playboy but never accused of rape....Biden was a senator and forced his bony finger into a woman working in his office....if libs can live with that go for it...but I think its reprehensible....
biden may have done it or he may not have ..... lets see the docs at Delaware and put the matter to rest.
bullshit.
NO bullshit was harmed in thsi post. Yes that is correct the way the privacy laws were passed in the 1991 civil rights act those records are private to protect the privacy of senators..
He has tried and was denied.

bullshit.
Hilarious.
View attachment 332961
Wow, now you have one meme for all post....If you don't like the laws I suggest you act to change them.
The laws Democrats created to protect Democrats crimes.

You tRumplings will accuse everyone involved in the Biden campaign of it eventually.

That doesn't mean it's true.
what good for the goose is good for the gander hypocrite ! the left lowered the bar so live with it.
I don't like either side nor the silly gotcha games they play. You seem bitter about it..
what ! now you are taking the reasonable high ground ! youve been a far left traitor for years ! and now when your guy is expected to be held to the same standards as Kavanaugh you want to be reasonable ! noway !

bullshit.
bullshit again !

You tRumplings will accuse everyone involved in the Biden campaign of it eventually.

That doesn't mean it's true.
what good for the goose is good for the gander hypocrite ! the left lowered the bar so live with it.
I don't like either side nor the silly gotcha games they play. You seem bitter about it..
what ! no you are taking the reasonable high ground ! youve been a far left traitor for years ! and now when your guy is expected to be held to the same standards as Kavanaugh you ant to be reasonable ! noway !
I wouldn't vote for Biden unless they gave me a cash cow...And they won't, so I again will not be voting for either major party and I have not for thirty years so play your games on another beach.

bullshit.
bullshit again !
You sure like fecal matter, a lot...
In a lengthy statement, released just ahead of the interview, he also called on the National Archives to release any personnel records related to a complaint that Reade has said she filed in 1993 about an incident

Use them dried out cow turds like a frisbee and you'll never be bored. Of course on the farm about fifty years ago people would get into cow patty fights...

None of this is relevant to anything. We are talking about people with DECADES of public service, with endless records of activities, votes, sponsorships, and election wins. The attempt to throw all of this out the window because of some single act, totally out of character with the other 99.9% of their public life is bullshit. And in Biden's case, it's not even certain that the single act ever took place.

Judge these people on the public records and be done with it. Leave the slanders out of it.

bullshit.
bullshit again !
You sure like fecal matter, a lot...
In a lengthy statement, released just ahead of the interview, he also called on the National Archives to release any personnel records related to a complaint that Reade has said she filed in 1993 about an incident

Use them dried out cow turds like a frisbee and you'll never be bored. Of course on the farm about fifty years ago people would get into cow patty fights...
I'm 52 and was born on a farm.

We never had cowpattie fights.

Ted Kennedy stayed at the police station for 3 hours after Chappaquidick. he maintained a cool manner at first, and wouldnt confess to anything, but later became anxious to leave the premises. "oh my God, what have i done", he repeated to himself. he was in shock!

what the hell was Ted Kennedy doing for 10 hours until he reported the incident?

why is that left up in the air?

Forum List

Back