Chris Christie stands next to Trump during Trump's victory speech

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Bustle

Chris Christie has urged the zero delegates he earned to vote for Trump at the convention.

But in a move of Machiavellian dickiness, Christie sold his email list to Marco Rubio, the candidate he did the most to undermine during debates.

What deals were made?

Will Chris Christie be Trump's VEEP? My guess is no, he can't even deliver his home state of New Jersey:

Chris Christie's approval rating in New Jersey hits new low

With absolutely nothing to deliver, why is Trump allowing Christie to stand next to him as if he was an important person?

Anyone who endorses Trump will be enveloped in the aura of hate I have for Trump.

This includes Rush Limbaugh. He didn't endorse Trump, but he was singing his praises just the same. He helped stir up the shit that got Trump to this point, where now he is almost certain to take the Republican nomination.

Now, when I listen to Rush Limbaugh, it's like I'm hearing him for the first time. His damnation of all the other candidates (except Ted Cruz) as "establishment" caused this day to happen.

If Rush thought Ted Cruz wasn't establishment, he should have devoted all his time building up Ted Cruz. Instead, he ignored Ted Cruz and built up Trump, who didn't need building up because the rest of the media was doing the same thing.

Bustle

Chris Christie has urged the zero delegates he earned to vote for Trump at the convention.

But in a move of Machiavellian dickiness, Christie sold his email list to Marco Rubio, the candidate he did the most to undermine during debates.

What deals were made?

Will Chris Christie be Trump's VEEP? My guess is no, he can't even deliver his home state of New Jersey:

With absolutely nothing to deliver, why is Trump allowing Christie to stand next to him as if he was an important person?

Rubio will be Trump VP or Kasich. Christie is just hoping Trump will give him a government position...

Christie said he would never endorse Trump, and went back on that promise. Now one New Jersey paper is apologizing for their prior endorsement of him, and six others are demanding he resign. He really did nothing to help Trump, and only hurt his own image in his state.

I think the gravity from Christie helps keep trump's hair in place.
Yes, that's true, Christie does definitely have gravitas.

When he shifts in his chair, the Moon spins a little faster on it's axis, causing tidal waves that wipe out villages in Bengladesh. They tell those poor people to stop coming back to live there, but they are too poor to live anywhere else, and every time Christie takes a poop or farts, millions more die.

This article blames global warming for the problems of the poor in Bangladesh with rising tides that wipe out their villages:

How Global Warming Threatens Millions in Bangladesh

The article is wrong. The tides in Bangladesh are caused by Chris Christie. Every time he shifts his butt in his chair, millions die.

I cannot tell a lie. I lol'd at this reply. I felt bad afterward, but it happened nonetheless.

Just a little joke, I'm not too hip about pc humor. I make fun of everyone including myself and most of us are not Brad PItts or Mila Kunis. I think Christie is probably a little over average on weight is all. But its fun to laugh. I also laugh at many Hillary jokes.

I was angry at Chris Christie for his traitorous move of hugging and praising Obama just a few days before the election. That action caused Obama to rise in points just enough to beat Romney. Christie did it as payback to Romney for not picking him to be VEEP.

However, I regained some respect for Christie with his argument that a governor had better experience related to being a President than a senator in his first term.

And I liked how he pointed out that Marco Rubio was going off a script, and then astonishly, Rubio did it at least two more times.

But now I've lost all respect for Christie with his endorsement of Trump. He really should know better, and I'm sure he does. I suspect he got something important in return or he wouldn't have done it. But Trump is a total pig who said on national TV that he is sexually attracted to his own daughter. He doesn't even know how wrong it is to even think something like that, much less say it.

I've got no love for Chris Christie, but seeing him standing behind Trump today, you can see he died a small death tonight. I can't help but feel for him.

trump%20christie%201_1456897401343_690476_ver1.0.jpg

I mean, look at that.

aa6cf853-91a0-4168-b930-4bc5cf64de4a_zpsjsr6ksuq.jpg

I cannot tell a lie. I lol'd at this reply. I felt bad afterward, but it happened nonetheless.

Just a little joke, I'm not too hip about pc humor. I make fun of everyone including myself and most of us are not Brad PItts or Mila Kunis. I think Christie is probably a little over average on weight is all. But its fun to laugh. I also laugh at many Hillary jokes.
And both Christie and Trump are deserving of ridicule.

Has anyone asked Christie yet what on earth he was thinking about? It was so funny.
You could tell when Christie made his endorsement speech that he was forcing the words from his mouth like a kid being forced to eat his beets. Bitter, bitter pill to swallow for a potential job.

Has anyone asked Christie yet what on earth he was thinking about? It was so funny.
You could tell when Christie made his endorsement speech that he was forcing the words from his mouth like a kid being forced to eat his beets. Bitter, bitter pill to swallow for a potential job.
trump must have some heavy shit on Christie

Bustle

What deals were made?

God he looked uncomfortable there! I can't even figure out what the look on his face reminded me of- but maybe 'constipated'?

trump must have some heavy shit on Christie
Being Christie, that shouldn't come as a surprise.

Forum List

Back