Chinese Virus

COVID-19. That's the name. Funny how being politically incorrect always involves whites using racism or racial slurs. But if I am politically incorrect and say the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism, suddenly everybody wants to be politically correct.

COVID-19. That's the name. Funny how being politically incorrect always involves whites using racism or racial slurs. But if I am politically incorrect and say the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism, suddenly everybody wants to be politically correct.

Xi.png

Just when you thought blob supporters couldn’t get any lower...they find a shovel and start digging. Calling the virus the novel Coronavirus is not only correct...it’s xenophobia free. It amazes me that you fuckstains are able to look at yourself in the mirror

H1N1 = Spanish Influenza
MERS = Middle East Respiratory Syndrome
Rubella = German Measles
Japanese Encephalitis

How are those fuckstains able to look at the themselves in the mirror? Better question, why are you propagandizing for the Chinese?

You are joking right?

Americans will probably remember the coronavirus COVID-19 as the Trump Plague.

No, they actually won't. The only people who will be saying that are dishonest and dishonorable hate filled crackpots like you.

Generally, people aren't prone to changing leaders in a time of crisis. You people suffering with your TDS better walk a very fine line if you don't want to create a landslide against you in this upcoming election.

trump is going to lose this fall. His mishandling of this situation will be a prime reason. The World Health Organization calls this COVID-19, only hate filled people or Asians suffering from internalized racism will be calling it anything Chinese/Asian such as the Kung Flu.

View attachment 313517
This is the name the WHO gave it Asian. You might want to consider exiting silly season in regard to this matter.

Just when you thought blob supporters couldn’t get any lower...they find a shovel and start digging. Calling the virus the novel Coronavirus is not only correct...it’s xenophobia free. It amazes me that you fuckstains are able to look at yourself in the mirror

H1N1 = Spanish Influenza
Rubella = German Measles
Japanese Encephalitis

How are those fuckstains able to look at the themselves in the mirror? Better question, why are you propagandizing for the Chinese?

You are joking right?

What's sad is you weren't. The virus originated in China. They knew it was dangerous. They covered it up. They killed one of the doctors who tried to warn the international community. They let it spread outside of their borders. They threatened to withhold part of the medical supply chain to the United States further putting our population in danger. They tried to claim the U.S. Military brought the virus to Wuhan. They fucked the entire planet and uprooted everybody's lives.

So yes, call it the CHINA virus, so nobody forgets what those Communist fucks did to the world

And you can go fuck yourself too, you TDS suffering twat.

View attachment 313517
This is the name the WHO gave it Asian. You might want to consider exiting silly season in regard to this matter.

The WHO who has been sucking China's dick for the last three months and giving them cover? The WHO is just as culpable for the spread of this virus as China is.

World Health Organization (WHO) on Twitter

H1N1 = Spanish Influenza
Rubella = German Measles
Japanese Encephalitis

You are joking right?

What's sad is you weren't. The virus originated in China. They knew it was dangerous. They covered it up. They killed one of the doctors who tried to warn the international community. They let it spread outside of their borders. They threatened to withhold part of the medical supply chain to the United States further putting our population in danger. They tried to claim the U.S. Military brought the virus to Wuhan. They fucked the entire planet and uprooted everybody's lives.

So yes, call it the CHINA virus, so nobody forgets what those Communist fucks did to the world

And you can go fuck yourself too, you TDS suffering twat.

You do remind me of a song.

683F4546-EB58-4DC2-97A0-37CC25CF4176.jpeg

What a little racist that Greta is.

images

vcv228q7jnn41.jpg

l5bXUr9ZVB1BqfHlhp52TQLfjEGjX1cjSOTRxbGIXpg.jpg

cnn-wuhan.jpg

ETfPwrFWsAAeww0.jpg

View attachment 313517

The WHO who has been sucking China's dick for the last three months and giving them cover? The WHO is just as culpable for the spread of this virus as China is.

You might want to drop your stupidity on this matter Asian.

Racist attacks on Asians spreading faster than coronavirus in US

images

vcv228q7jnn41.jpg

cnn-wuhan.jpg

ETfPwrFWsAAeww0.jpg

COVID-19 is the name. And I don't think you want to start naming viruses and diseases after countries, because there are plenty of diseases that we have now that originate from Europe or the United States.

images

vcv228q7jnn41.jpg

cnn-wuhan.jpg

ETfPwrFWsAAeww0.jpg

COVID-19 is the name. And I don't think you want to start naming viruses and diseases after countries, because there are plenty of diseases that we have now that originate from Europe or the United States.

Start naming viruses and diseases after places?? Diseases have been named after places for eons, both colloquially and officially, this by no means the "start" of it.

For starters, who can forget the most infamous example -- and most analogous to this situation -- the H1N1-1918 virus, aka the Spanish Flu.

But that's not the only example. Not by far. Here are just a few others:

- West Nile Virus

- German measles

- Ebola Virus (named after the Ebola River in Zaire)

- Omsk Hemorrhagic Fever (named after Omsk, Russia)

- Middle East Respiratory Syndrome

- Marburg Virus (named after Marburg, Germany)

- Zika Virus (named after the Zika Forest in Uganda)

- Lassa Fever (named after Lassa, Nigeria)

And yeah, some diseases have been named after places in the U.S., including Lyme disease (named after Lyme, CT), Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Valley fever (named after San Joaquin Valley, CA), and Norovirus (named after Norwalk, OH)

Last edited:
That's RACIST.

Call it So We Dong Flu

My only regret is this didn't originate from a black man. I like to blame them for stuff, know what I mean?

Calling it the Wuhan Flu is perfectly accurate. Those who attack this designation are doing the bidding of the communist government of China. They are traitors.

View attachment 313517

You might want to drop your stupidity on this matter Asian.

Racist attacks on Asians spreading faster than coronavirus in US

Why are there so many Chinese people in USA?

But so few Americans in China?

The Hot Market Dog Eater Wuhan Chinese Bat Poop Soup Flu

Oh sorry. Is that too long? I'll work on it. Or maybe not

Forum List

Back