Chinese president Xi Jinping stresses US-China cooperation in meeting with Bill Gates

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Chinese president Xi Jinping stresses US-China cooperation in meeting with Bill Gates

101046495.cms
Chinese leader Xi Jinping said the United States and China can cooperate to “benefit our two countries” in a meeting Friday with Microsoft Corp. co-founder Bill Gates ahead of a visit by US secretary of state Antony Blinken at a time of strained relations. The state broadcaster CCTV showed Xi saying he was happy to see Gates, who he called an “old friend,” after three years without meeting during the pandemic.

Remote : 2023-06-16T17:16:14+05:30
Local : 2023-06-16(Friday) 13 : 46 : 14

Found via https://nicer.app/world-headlines

the rich taketh away. your freedoms, your money, your life.
when are we just going to kill 'm all off and recycle their yachts and sportscars into more modest vehicles?

CHE GUE VARRA LIVES ON IN MORE OF THE CITIZENRY THAN YOU WANT TO ADMIT.
NEVER FORGET THAT, RICH FUCKHEADS.
WE WON'T.
YOUR SUBJECTS.

the men and leading women can get slaughtered if it were up to me, the girls i would keep alive, let grieve over their losses, and perhaps even offer a relationship to.
dog biting his owner? who says the state owns me? the state does. but i don't.

to the authorities and moderators :

i'm just rattlig cages. as far as i know, i aint done anything illegal.
well, i called for the death of others. but considering the stakes for the poor (another world war, or series of regional conflicts that will no doubt lead to a draft into armies...) ...

this is now a matter of fate and karma and force.
hidden forces, public forces, we're all just fighting for our lives and our level of comfort.
so sue me if yu must. i'll be happy to see you in court, and use the proceedings against you in the court of public opinion on my fb timeline.

and considering that i am far more open and honest about wishing others to death, or sending others to their deaths if my call for violence is heeded by someone or a group of people,
than the rich who would rather just force kids out of smoking and then send them in droves to battlefields,
because the rich on the other side *also* feel this is 'a good way to keep the populations busy'!

i wish defeat and even death to all misbehaving rich.
there, i said it again.
i claim the right to freedom of speech.
and any legal proceedings about this WILL get televised on fb,
so that there is a record of how the rich respond to such outcries in the modern age.

and finally, from me at least :
the rich are guilty of infecting the youths of at least the past 100 years with ideas about heroism (so that they will be motivated to fight in wars) through our mass media.
the rich are draft dodgers, the lot of them.
the rich hide behind intel and police forces, who act like hyenas hunting lions and other animals (free men, mostly), and who do so in a very cowardly way.
i predict that heroism propaganda is about to turn on the rich and produce something along the ilnes that i outlined in the previous post in this thread.

Forum List

Back