Chinese police begin using facial recognition sunglasses to find suspects

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Police in China have begun using sunglasses equipped with facial recognition technology in order to locate wanted suspects.
Chinese Police Begin Using Facial Recognition Sunglasses to Find Suspects
--------------------------------------------
The leftist brain dead will think oh that won't ever come here or " i haven't done anything wrong so I have nothing to worry about............... Your stupid if you can't see the dangers of this. You will be a suspect before you even do anything dumbasses.

Police in China have begun using sunglasses equipped with facial recognition technology in order to locate wanted suspects.
Chinese Police Begin Using Facial Recognition Sunglasses to Find Suspects
--------------------------------------------
The leftist brain dead will think oh that won't ever come here or " i haven't done anything wrong so I have nothing to worry about............... Your stupid if you can't see the dangers of this. You will be a suspect before you even do anything dumbasses.

That's really fast recognition software. I didn't know that sort of technology could perform so quickly, assuming it's true. According to this, China is creating a database that is supposed to be able to determine the identity of any Chinese citizen within 3 seconds: Chinese police are using facial-recognition glasses to scan travelers

In the last couple of days I've been seeing on FB where they are using facial recognition as a part of their account security against anyone else using your photos and maybe other stuff as well and it asks you to click on it to activate it for your security..........no thanks

Forum List

Back