Chinese Employee Who Tore Indian National Flag Fired

A flag's a piece of cloth.

Worrying that banning flag desecration would inhibit free speech reveals a misunderstanding of the flag's fundamental nature.

~ Adrian Cronauer
It's fundamental nature is a piece of cloth.

Our flag is not just one of many political points of view. Rather, the flag is a symbol of our national unity. ~ Adrian Cronauer

whose "national unity" ? <<<<< roflmao @ "national unity"

Flags are hallowed and should not be defaced.

hallowed? all of them? holey-moley?

Who are these people? They do not seem to think that Israeli flag is hallowed. Are they Jew?

---

Neturei Karta activists in Montreal, Canada, recently published a video documenting the burning of an Israeli flag during the holiday of Purim.

The clip shows a number of Neturei Karta members setting fire to the Israeli flag and then singing and dancing with children while the burning flag is shown in the background.

The movement boasted that similar ceremonies were held on Purim in Jerusalem, London and New York.

Watch: Neturei Karta in Canada burn Israeli flag

I doubt any went to jail------the jail guards would object

It seems like Canada is more civilized than Israel on flag issues.

there are "flag issues" that represent "civilized" behavior?. I know about dinner napkin civilized behavior------but FLAGs?

Worrying that banning flag desecration would inhibit free speech reveals a misunderstanding of the flag's fundamental nature.

~ Adrian Cronauer

Our flag is not just one of many political points of view. Rather, the flag is a symbol of our national unity. ~ Adrian Cronauer

Countries that are populated with humans with roots.

~ Adrian Cronauer

I have never met a person with a root system-------how do such people move around?

~ Adrian Cronauer

If a flag is to be burdened with carrying the national identity wouldn't it be sensible to make it out of something more robust than a piece of cloth?

~ Adrian Cronauer

I have never met a person with a root system-------how do such people move around?

We know :)

~ Adrian Cronauer

If a flag is to be burdened with carrying the national identity wouldn't it be sensible to make it out of something more robust than a piece of cloth?

cloth is very practical-----when it is faded and worn out it can be used to dust
the furniture

~ Adrian Cronauer

Come on dude :) Show some pride :)

030cbe5bea3eade69b062ed35f63c24d.jpg

We know :)

Oh---I understand---you imagine that a ginger plant is a PERSON---

~ Adrian Cronauer

Now you're talking!

did anyone ask the Chinese guy WHY he tore the Indian flag? Maybe
there was some LOGIC in his action

~ Adrian Cronauer

Now you're talking!

is that a personification of the Indian Flag?

Now you're talking!

is that a personification of the Indian Flag?
If it is it should be a crime to deface it.

~ Adrian Cronauer

Now you're talking!

BTW, we beat Australia in a tense series. It was truly entertaining. I was surprised by high quality spin bowling by Australia and super fast deliveries of Indian pacers. It was like total role reversal.

Now you're talking!

BTW, we beat Australia in a tense series. It was truly entertaining. I was surprised by high quality spin bowling by Australia and super fast deliveries of Indian pacers. It was like total role reversal.
I know...and the Aussies got a bit stroppy about it all which, as we know, is an unusual turn of events.
The Aussie cricketers are normally such an even-tempered bunch.

Now you're talking!

South Africa were saved by the weather.

Now you're talking!

I know...and the Aussies got a bit stroppy about it all which, as we know, is an unusual turn of events.
The Aussie cricketers are normally such an even-tempered bunch.

There were a lots of drama :) I think Starc's injury worked against Aussies. He probably could have posed some problems for Indian batsmen in the last test match as the pitch in Dharamsala was very bouncy.

Now you're talking!

South Africa were saved by the weather.

I agree. You guys got unlucky. I think it is time to build gigantic domes.

Forum List

Back