China puts "reunification" of Taiwan on accelerated timeline. Any wonder why?

China needs to "get er done" before Xi Jinping loses his bitch currently occupying the White House. If they take Taiwan, they will have global dominance semiconductor chips. Does anyone think that's important? If you don't, you have no clue.

If it is allowed, our influence in Asia will be ended for all time. DONE. As things stand right now, little girls in Iran are showing more courage and determination than most Americans. I'm not sure WHAT it will take to make millions stand up for freedom.

If it is allowed, our influence in Asia will be ended for all time. DONE. As things stand right now, little girls in Iran are showing more courage and determination than most Americans. I'm not sure WHAT it will take to make millions stand up for freedom.
We could start by getting a cogent President.

China needs to "get er done" before Xi Jinping loses his bitch currently occupying the White House. If they take Taiwan, they will have global dominance semiconductor chips. Does anyone think that's important? If you don't, you have no clue.

I have no doubt Taiwan could probably put up a furious fight taking out ships trying to cross the strait , but I imagine China must have been planting its spies and such over the years. They might be planning some coordinated attack from within, even as they attack from the outside.
It's going to be sad to see another free people disappear. The Chinese are a wonderful people

I have no doubt Taiwan could probably put up a furious fight taking out ships trying to cross the strait , but I imagine China must have been planting its spies and such over the years. They might be planning some coordinated attack from within, even as they attack from the outside.
It's going to be sad to see another free people disappear. The Chinese are a wonderful people
Japan might not just sit it out under those circumstances. Long, close ties between Japan and Taiwan.

Forum List

Back