China Lied, People Died....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Because of months of Chinese lies and propaganda tens of thousands of people around the globe have died.
Yet liberals and progressives the world over are all too happy to blame their own governments and political rivals. WHY???

Is this flag...
gettyimages-971119908-612x612.jpg

More important to you than those of your prospective home nations?
Selling out your own countrymen for some perceived political gain? Despite the fact that nearly the whole world downplayed the virus early on because of Chinese deception.
Early on the media mocked Tucker Carlsons coverage and said that Fox News was fear mongering. This was BEFORE any of the leftist media outlets took it seriously. They called Trumps travel ban racist yet now only partially admit it was the proper course of action.
Congress was OBSESSED with impeachment yet now blame Trump for not being proactive enough despite the fact that THEY ARE IN CONTROL of the legislative body.

You people have lost your minds.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Banned
Hindsight is ALWAYS 20/20 but an honest person recognizes that, that newfound clearer vision was not available with the limited knowledge available early on.

China needs to pull its head out of its ass and put a stop to these wet meat markets where viruses are jumping from wild animals to humans. Then there's China's Neanderthal belief that consuming ground up animal horns and scales increases fertility.

Because of months of Chinese lies and propaganda tens of thousands of people around the globe have died.
Yet liberals and progressives the world over are all too happy to blame their own governments and political rivals. WHY???

Is this flag...
View attachment 322132

Selling out your own countrymen for some perceived political gain? Despite the fact that nearly the whole world downplayed the virus early on because of Chinese deception.
Early on the media mocked Tucker Carlsons coverage and said that Fox News was fear mongering. This was BEFORE any of the leftist media outlets took it seriously. They called Trumps travel ban racist yet now only partially admit it was the proper course of action.
Congress was OBSESSED with impeachment yet now blame Trump for not being proactive enough despite the fact that THEY ARE IN CONTROL of the legislative body.

Great concise and to the point thread title, Grampa. It says all one needs to know about the Chinese Virus.

Is this flag...
View attachment 322132

Great concise and to the point thread title, Grampa. It says all one needs to know about the Chinese Virus.
Actually, it doesn't. What one needs to consider is despite this being the most predictable crisis in history Trump still managed to bungle the US response.

Is this flag...
View attachment 322132

When China slaughtered all of those pigs, 1/4 of the world's at the time, why do you think they did that?
Maybe because they thought the virus was Swine flu perhaps? Sounds to me they thought there was a problem. Pro-active comes to mind.

Oh man, here we go, Berg will pull out his library of liberal hacks that hate Trump opinion pieces and use them as facts.
I extend the same offer to you as the rest of the mindless, unthinking rubes who disparage the info I post. Prove it's factually inaccurate or STFU.

Taking the enemy of my enemy is my friend thing way too far...

Please note, not one source was from Fox

Then there's China's Neanderthal belief that consuming ground up animal horns and scales increases fertility.
You're a Trumpist. I wouldn't go around criticizing people about Neanderthal beliefs if I were you.

Lib please my right earlobe is smarter than you.
AND my left NUT has a higher I.Q. ..................
And my RIGHT nut as well.....
AND my thingy in the middle.....

You are making a point no one is arguing about. Thanks Capt. Obvious.

The severity of the outbreak, and its inevitable spread to and in the US, was well understood by Trump by mid Jan. His response was inept, incompetent, and inadequate. Nothing in those worthless links proves otherwise.

You are making a point no one is arguing about. Thanks Capt. Obvious.

The severity of the outbreak, and its inevitable spread to and in the US, was well understood by Trump by mid Jan. His response was inept, incompetent, and inadequate. Nothing in those worthless links proves otherwise.
Oh BS, You don't have a clue of what Trump was told, or what he understood, you ilk just assumes that he had
all the facts. You're just a partisan butthurt knucklehead.

Forum List

Back