China Is Sweeping The Oscars

Actually they don't want to destroy anything, they want to acknowledge all that GOD created, including all the genders. Don't worry heterosexuals will still probably keep their majority status. Even though the latest generational study young people have indicated they are less than 50% exclusively heterosexual. Thank GOD they don't have all the hangups my generation had, and we were suppose to be the forefront of the sexual revolution. It's finally, actually come of age.
Jesus you're a lying pos.

How is not being able to figure out whether a person is a male or a female a good thing? A human of some sort came over to me at Sephora - tall and husky, with full make up and false eyelashes - to ask if I needed help, and I was clueless as to what it was. When I got to the counter and was asked if anyone helped me, I just pointed and said “that person,” not knowing whether to say he or she.

I don’t see how weirdness of this type of a positive direction for our country. The truth is that 99.9% of us are either male or female.
If the service is good, why is the sex of the store employee of any importance to you unless you are planning on something other than a purchase?

It is certainly proper to call a person dressed as a female she or he if dressed as male. That is what the person expects. If you want to be disrespectful or impolite then you address them according to their biological sex, which is what they are trying to hide. If you want to be respectful or polite, you address them by their gender which you will know by their appearance. It's actually pretty simple.

Last edited:
If the service is good, why is the sex of the store employee of any importance to you unless you are planning on something other than a purchase?

It is certainly proper to call a person dressed as a female she or he if dressed as male. That is what the person expects. If you want to be disrespectful or impolite then you address them according to their biological sex, which is what they are trying to hide. If you want to be respectful or polite, you address them by their gender which you will know by their appearance. It's actually pretty simple.
I didn’t say it was important or unimportant. I was replying to the poster who said it was a POSITIVE that we can’t tell whether someone is a man or a woman.

As far addressing them according to whether the person is dressed as a male or a female, that’s not so easy. The person in question was wearing pants and a shirt. Tells me nothing. And since I couldn’t tell, I refrained from addressing him/her at all, as far as their gender.

There seems to be a trend to dressing where one cannot tell the gender, and on purpose. This is not a positive sign, or any form of “progress.”

I didn’t say it was important or unimportant. I was replying to the poster who said it was a POSITIVE that we can’t tell whether someone is a man or a woman.

As far addressing them according to whether the person is dressed as a male or a female, that’s not so easy. The person in question was wearing pants and a shirt. Tells me nothing. And since I couldn’t tell, I refrained from addressing him/her at all, as far as their gender.

There seems to be a trend to dressing where one cannot tell the gender, and on purpose. This is not a positive sign, or any form of “progress.”
So...women should not be allowed to wear pants/slacks now?

So what. Kamala's family isn't from Africa but she's considered to be black. I was born in the US but I have British, Scottish, Irish, German, Norwegian, Italian, and Dutch ancestry.

The fact that has escaped you is this be Hollywood's attempt to kiss China's ass.
I'd be willing to bet most of them didn't know that some of those people born in China (all Asians look alike to them) but most of them were of Chinese decent.
Never mind the fact that Vietnam to China is as Florida is to the US. And Malaysia is to China as is just as Puerto Rico is to the US. They're all in the South China Sea.
FYI, most of Chinese film industry comes out of Hong Kong, Vietnam, and Malaysia. Even Japan and Korea have ties to China. That's where Karate originated from.

The point is....Hollywood is kissing China's butt by kissing Asian butt....especially because Democrats want us to ignore the Chinese origin of COVID and Fentanyl.
You're the dumbest human alive.

Well...after all they are Hollywood and know how to manipulate their audience.

I have no issues with Asians. I even have some Asian family members.
I just hate the constant virtue-signalling by the left and the GD propaganda.
And I thought they gave Jamie Lee Curtis an Oscar because she kissed the right asses.
Looks like a sympathy award. She has been nominated and won dozens of awards but never an academy award. At least a dozen times she got almost enough votes to be nominated. Her parents Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh were nominated and never won. Older actors with long distinguished careers acting in movies often get the nod.

Looks like a sympathy award. She has been nominated and won dozens of awards but never an academy award. At least a dozen times she got almost enough votes to be nominated. Her parents Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh were nominated and never won. Older actors with long distinguished careers acting in movies often get the nod.
I think she deserved one in "True Lies" with Arnold.

It is Not the country of origin (Indonesia) but the talent that matters.

She earned her Oscar. Racist fucking piece of shit.

She has the talent. Sounds like you are a racist piece of shit.

People that are not concern enough about their gender appearance probably aren't concerned as to whether you address them as a man or women.

I'm sort of name person. I notice people's name tag or I ask their name. Most people like to be called by their name and they tend to be more pleasant and helpful than if call them ma'ma, Sir Boy, or Girl Also if you use their name you don't need to be concerned about gender.

Young people often like a unisex appearance. I would guess they do so because some of their friends do.

Last edited:
She has the talent. Sounds like you are a racist piece of shit.
Sounds like you don't know your head from a hole in the ground. Jamie Lee Curtis is certainly a talented actress and I did not say otherwise. She has come close to getting nominated so many times and has given many really good performances. Although her performance in this move was not her best, the academy decided it was time to recognize her. I think she should have gotten an award or at least nomination for her role in A Fish Called Wanda or Trading Places. This happens a lot and they are referred to as sympathy awards.

Elizabeth Taylor won an Oscar for Butterfield 8 because she didn't win the previous year for Suddenly Last Summer. John Wayne won a best actor Oscar not because of his performance that year but because he was a Hollywood icon with dozens of excellent movies and he was dying of lung of cancer.

Last edited:
China is cleaning up at the Oscars.

Best picture
Best actress
Best supporting actress
Best supporting actor

View attachment 765241

View attachment 765242

None of these winners are Chinese.
200w.gif

It is Not the country of origin (Indonesia) but the talent that matters.

She earned her Oscar. Racist fucking piece of shit.
She's Malaysian-Chinese......I took the time to look it up.
The director is Chinese, and half of the cast is Chinese and speak Cantonese.
So all of the libs that said I was misinformed are full of crap.

This is just the left up to their old tricks.
They've been encouraged to smooth over this lab-leak situation by kissing Asian butts at the Oscars.
The movie sucked BTW.

China is cleaning up at the Oscars.

Best picture
Best actress
Best supporting actress
Best supporting actor

View attachment 765241

View attachment 765242

She's Malaysian-Chinese......I took the time to look it up.
The director is Chinese, and half of the cast is Chinese and speak Cantonese.
So all of the libs that said I was misinformed are full of crap.

This is just the left up to their old tricks.
They've been encouraged to smooth over this lab-leak situation by kissing Asian butts at the Oscars.
The movie sucked BTW.

Wrong for so many reasons. The the government of China, Mainland or Taiwan) have no connection to this movie. It is an American production of A24, a company founded by Americans and headquartered in New York. The main cast are all Americans with exception of Michelle Yeoh who is Malaysian. It is set in LA and was filmed in and around San Fernando, CA.

And you are wrong about the director. There are two directors, not one and both are US Citizens:

Daniel Kwan, is a US Citizen. He was raised in Westborough, Massachusetts. He attended Westborough High School and subsequently graduated from Emerson College in 2010.

Daniel Scheinert was born on 7 June 1987 in Birmingham, Alabama, USA

Dan Kwan

Daniel Scheinert - IMDb .

Michelle Yeoh is a citizen of Malaysia born to Janet Yeoh and Yeoh Kian-teik both citizens of Malaysia as they were born there. Her parents are of a local ethnic Malaysian/Chinese family of Hokkien and Cantonese ancestry. Thus Michelle is of Malaysian/Chinese ancestry like most of Malaysia, not that this is relevant to movie.

Last edited:
Wrong for so many reasons. The the government of China, Mainland or Taiwan) have no connection to this movie. It is an American production of A24, a company founded by Americans and headquartered in New York. The main cast are all Americans with exception of Michelle Yeoh who is Malaysian. It is set in LA and was filmed in and around San Fernando, CA.

And you are wrong about the director. There are two directors, not one and both are US Citizens:

Daniel Kwan, is a US Citizen. He was raised in Westborough, Massachusetts. He attended Westborough High School and subsequently graduated from Emerson College in 2010.

Daniel Scheinert was born on 7 June 1987 in Birmingham, Alabama, USA

Dan Kwan

Daniel Scheinert - IMDb .

Michelle Yeoh is a citizen of Malaysia born to Janet Yeoh and Yeoh Kian-teik both citizens of Malaysia as they were born there. Her parents are of a local ethnic Malaysian/Chinese family of Hokkien and Cantonese ancestry. Thus Michelle is of Malaysian/Chinese ancestry like most of Malaysia, not that this is relevant to movie.

Doesn't matter if the CCP doesn't have anything to do with the film.
You would think that you'd know about symbolism. Learn to read between the lines.

The left has no respect for the intellegence of the public.
It's no coincidence that right when China has been revealed to be a huge threat to everyone on the planet...Hollywood is busy kissing their fucking asses any way they can.
China caused the deaths of millions when they released COVID.....and Hollywood is helping patch up their image so that nobody will suspect or believe they released it on purpose.

Before long they'll have the idiots on the left claiming Biden was right to take their money.

FrXd6kiacAAmis7.jpg

Last edited:
People born in the US are AMERICANS. People born in Malaysia are Malaysian.

Doesn't matter if the CCP doesn't have anything to do with the film.
You would think that you'd know about symbolism. Learn to read between the lines.

The left has no respect for the intellegence of the public.
It's no coincidence that right when China has been revealed to be a huge threat to everyone on the planet...Hollywood is busy kissing their fucking asses any way they can.
China caused the deaths of millions when they released COVID.....and Hollywood is helping patch up their image so that nobody will suspect or believe they released it on purpose.

Before long they'll have the idiots on the left claiming Biden was right to take their money.

View attachment 766415
Let me remind you that this movie is not about China. It is about Chinese Americans in LA. If was filmed in America by an American company directed by Americans, scripted by Americans with a main cast of Americans with the exception of a Malaysian. This movie is not about china. It is about Americans with Chinese ancestry. You should be able to understand the difference

Forum List

Back