China Continues to Provoke Part II

With all the chatter about Russia, China is taking American property and showing the world they can do what they want. I have it on CNN (since we don't get Fox News in Canada) and not a peep about this act of theft, but they chirp over and over about Putin.

What next? Will China engage in missile strikes of American vessels and anticipate that America will not retaliate? This would seem to be a second step after the expansion into the Southern Sea. Now they are defending the region, expanding their land and their military boldness.

With all the chatter about Russia, China is taking American property and showing the world they can do what they want. I have it on CNN (since we don't get Fox News in Canada) and not a peep about this act of theft, but they chirp over and over about Putin.

What next? Will China engage in missile strikes of American vessels and anticipate that America will not retaliate? This would seem to be a second step after the expansion into the Southern Sea. Now they are defending the region, expanding their land and their military boldness.
Liberal media will ignore the Chinese threat. They are obsessed over Hillary rejection by American people.

They will flex their muscle while Obama is still in office. They know he is a pussy.

They will flex their muscle while Obama is still in office. They know he is a pussy.

Oh the guy is a major puss, Obama vs Reagan not even close. Probably explains why so many generals either quit or were fired they have no respect for the guy.

Oh the guy is a major puss, Obama vs Reagan not even close. Probably explains why so many generals either quit or were fired they have no respect for the guy.
He was so worried about being the "peace President" as his historical legacy that he let international problems fester.

So it is your prediction that China will not flex its muscle when Trump is President?

So it is your prediction that China will not flex its muscle when Trump is President?
Yep. They will try...one time...one time.

He was so worried about being the "peace President" as his historical legacy that he let international problems fester.

He cut and run the first chance he got. This fool actually thought he could just give a few speeches and the world would magically be in awe of him and turn peaceful.

Yep. They will try...one time...one time.
And then Trump will bomb China?

China says 'appropriately handling' US Navy drone seizure
They have seized a U.S. Navy underwater drone. Time to sink a few Chinese vessels in retaliation. They can get their shit off our store shelves too.
Notice how Obama is preoccupied with Hillary's fake Russian Hacking scandal but real world events barely get his attention.
He is crying because his policies were completely rejected in election 2016 and his political legacy will be a snoozer. Meanwhile world drifts into hostility and indifference.

They have seized a U.S. Navy underwater drone. Time to sink a few Chinese vessels in retaliation. They can get their shit off our store shelves too.
time to abandon that model and try again.
Send them to Davey Jones locker.
new model, potentially a better product at lower cost.
With "Made in USA" stamped on the bottom.

time to abandon that model and try again.
Send them to Davey Jones locker.
new model, potentially a better product at lower cost.
With "Made in USA" stamped on the bottom.
sure; why not; we should have pride in our work.

It's being reported that this drone is used to surveil Chinese submarine activity. That's why China grabbed it. I'm not justifying China's action, i'm just offering a little perspective on this. There's a whole lotta espionage games being played in the world.

It's being reported that this drone is used to surveil Chinese submarine activity. That's why China grabbed it. I'm not justifying China's action, i'm just offering a little perspective on this. There's a whole lotta espionage games being played in the world.
Well, we gotta keep an eye on our enemies.

Well, we gotta keep an eye on our enemies.

Is China an 'Enemy?' We sure do a whole lotta business with it. Without it, huge businesses like Walmart would have to close its doors. What would Walmart shoppers think about that?

Forum List

Back