China caves and agrees to loosen tariffs on US autos. Auto stocks increase as a result.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
China moves to lower auto tariffs

I looked on the board for this but all I saw was endless doom a d gloom bullshit.

As I said right from the start. The tariffs could net results that hurt or help and only time would tell.
So far we have a new North American trade agreement and now China appears to be moving some chess pieces in our favor.
The final results remain to be seen but this is certainly a good sign

You are really in deep.

We have no new NAFTA. We have an agreement to talk further about reforming the old NAFTA. The old NAFTA is still in effect.

China has done nothing yet. And you should avoid the Washington Times’ headlines.

Trump is ignorant of what it takes to manage trade agreements.

You are really in deep.

We have no new NAFTA. We have an agreement to talk further about reforming the old NAFTA. The old NAFTA is still in effect.

China has done nothing yet. And you should avoid the Washington Times’ headlines.

How many pages in the new NAFTA agreement and how many did you read?
Please answer in the next 2 minutes.

I looked on the board for this but all I saw was endless doom a d gloom bullshit.

As I said right from the start. The tariffs could net results that hurt or help and only time would tell.
So far we have a new North American trade agreement and now China appears to be moving some chess pieces in our favor.

You haven't elected a KING. Every existing trade agreement was signed into law by congress. Trump can talk the talk, but unless Congress signs off on it--it's a duck that doesn't quack.

• Banned

You haven't elected a KING. Every existing trade agreement was signed into law by congress. Trump can talk the talk, but unless Congress signs off on it--it's a duck that doesn't quack.
Awe how precious... look at you grasping to the hope that Americans continue to get FUCKED.

Maybe you should let China know Trump isn't a king. Then your hope of them raising the tariffs back to higher levels might come true!

One can hope right?

Awe how precious... look at you grasping to the hope that Americans continue to get FUCKED.

Maybe you should let China know Trump isn't a king. Then your hope of them raising the tariffs back to higher levels might come true!

One can hope right?

No just the facts. You didn't elect a KING. Any trade agreements go through congress and are signed into law by them and the President.

• Banned

One can hope right?

No just the facts. You didn't elect a KING. Any trade agreements go through congress and are signed into law by them and the President.
China is lowering tariffs DESPITE YOUR UNHINGED TANTRUM.

Carry on FRAUD

One can hope right?

Carry on FRAUD

Dumbfk leftist enjoy letting China making billion off our backs not to mention the loss of millions of jobs because why the past assholes sent them all overseas..........

Last edited:

One can hope right?

Carry on FRAUD

Dumbfk leftist enjoy letting China making billion off our backs not to mention the loss of millions of job because why the past assholes sent them all overseas..........

If you don't like FACTS shove it up your ass. Last week the stock market when into a yuuuuuge downfall because Trump commented that he made a deal with China. When they found out he really didn't it went into a 700 point downfall. China came out and said there was no deal.

When you get China, the congress of the United States & Trump on the same page--then wake me up. Because that's the only way trade agreements get done. It's a waste of time to even talk about what Trump says. He lies all of the time.

Last edited:

One can hope right?

Carry on FRAUD

Dumbfk leftist enjoy letting China making billion off our backs not to mention the loss of millions of job because why the past assholes sent them all overseas..........

If you don't like FACTS shove it up your ass. Last week the stock market when into a yuuuuuge downfall because Trump commented that he made a deal with China. When they found out he really didn't it went into a 700 point downfall. China came out and said there was no deal.

When you get China, the congress of the United States & Trump on the same page--then wake me up. Because that's the only way trade agreements get done. It's a waste of time to even talk about what Trump says. He lies all of the time.

What you thinks are facts asshole, aren't your just dumb enough to believe they are facts dumbass.

First of stupid fk, the tariffs Trump set benefits us but since your C.......t Obama and anything titled Democrat want to put your money in their pockets they have to tell their IDIOTS you being one of them it's everything it's not so they can keep you assholes voting for them morons.

so shove your brain dead cells up your own ass idiot.

Meanwhile back in reality the trade deficit is larger than ever as our soybeans rot on the docks and housing costs rise due to a lack of raw materials.
When you get cut, you put alcohol or some kind of antiseptic on the wound. Yes, it stings for a short time, but it makes things much better, for a long time.

Or would you rather that China continue to have unrestricted access to our huge & valuable market, while they block our exports to them with 40% tariffs.

Last edited:

One can hope right?

Carry on FRAUD

What you thinks are facts asshole, aren't your just dumb enough to believe they are facts dumbass.

First of stupid fk, the tariffs Trump set benefits us but since your C.......t Obama and anything titled Democrat want to put your money in their pockets they have to tell their IDIOTS you being one of them it's everything it's not so they can keep you assholes voting for them morons.

You actually believe that Tariffs benefit the economy?---:auiqs.jpg: No wins in a Trade war. The offended country will ALWAYS respond with tariffs on American products. This results in prices of products skyrocketing, inflation goes up, sending the Federal Reserve chairman to raise interest rates on car loans, credit cards, mortgage interest, while the stock market collapses. Consumers cut back on their spending and then the job lay-offs occur across every sector of the economy.

unnamed

sub-mrz030418-color_1_orig_0.jpg

An article you can read about the Great Depression and tariffs.
https://www.history.com/news/trade-war-great-depression-trump-smoot-hawley

Carry on FRAUD

You actually believe that Tariffs benefit the economy?---:auiqs.jpg: No wins in a Trade war. The offended country will ALWAYS respond with tariffs on American products. This results in prices of products skyrocketing, inflation goes up, sending the Federal Reserve chairman to raise interest rates on car loans, credit cards, mortgage interest, while the stock market collapses. Consumers cut back on their spending and then the job lay-offs occur across every sector of the economy.

unnamed

IDIOT

Stocks for the major U.S. automakers jumped on Bloomberg’s report that China is moving to trim its duties on car shipments to 15 percent, down from the current 40 percent. General Motors rose 3.1 percent to $35.48 in pre-market trading in New York, while Ford Motor Co. added 3.2 percent to $8.79 and Toyota increased slightly to $120.94.

China Set to Lower Tariffs, US Car Stocks Surge

The Chinese really have no choice but to surrender in this trade war. They put up a brave front, but it has been mostly political show for the Chinese people. Right now, they are caving (as they must) but they will delay it as long as they can, to try to conceal it from the Chinese people.

The Chinese simply don't have leverage. We, in the US, have the unique, massive wealthy market that THEY NEED to propel their manufacturing economy. They need us far more than we need them (if we need them at all). Does "Made in China" sound familiar ?

The US-China trade war is like you withholding a drug from somebody that they need to survive, and they withhold from you a DVD player.

Carry on FRAUD

unnamed

All that THC has destroyed your mental comprehension about reality.

Trump and Canada, Mexico leaders sign new trade agreement

You are really in deep.

"It requires ratification by all three countries' legislatures being going into effect."

unnamed

I suppose you have no idea how far off base you are on this issue.

1. A trade war like any war of any kind, has some hardship attached. What would you expect, that they just talk, and that's it ? This may seem to be an extreme example, but the principle is the same. The US lost over 400,000 good people in World War II, but would you rather have handed the keys to America over to Adolph Hitler ?

2. The tariffs associated with the 1930s are apples and oranges, as relates to the situation today. In the 1930's, there wasn't massive outsourcing of US businesses overseas, as there is today. There also wasn't 30 years of economic foolishness, in giving China unrestricted access to our US market, while US businesses being screened out of the Chinese market.

Carry on FRAUD

unnamed

All that THC has destroyed your mental comprehension about reality.

At least I have a brain, that you apparently don't possess.

47b1da573124671ca7ed6b7435440c7b.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back