CHINA BLINKS!!! Beijing to Washington: 'Meet China Halfway' to End Tariff War

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Fuck China...more tariffs make them FEEL their economy collapse....do it long enough and their BILLION PEOPLE will revolt!!!!

Beijing appealed to Washington on Wednesday to "meet China halfway" on a new trade deal to end the tit-for-tat tariff war between the world's two biggest economies.

Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang expressed hope that the U.S. can "get along" with China and resume "mutually beneficial" trade.

Whether the new appeal would move the U.S. toward a new deal is questionable, although trade talks are set to resume in Washington next month.

U.S. President Donald Trump told reporters he was not ready to reach an accord with China until it agreed to more favorable terms on intellectual property deals and other disputes. The two sides also disagree on how to enforce an agreement.

(please see link for full article)

(Excerpt) Read more at voanews.com ...

Fuck China...more tariffs make them FEEL their economy collapse....do it long enough and their BILLION PEOPLE will revolt!!!!

Beijing appealed to Washington on Wednesday to "meet China halfway" on a new trade deal to end the tit-for-tat tariff war between the world's two biggest economies.

Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang expressed hope that the U.S. can "get along" with China and resume "mutually beneficial" trade.

Whether the new appeal would move the U.S. toward a new deal is questionable, although trade talks are set to resume in Washington next month.

U.S. President Donald Trump told reporters he was not ready to reach an accord with China until it agreed to more favorable terms on intellectual property deals and other disputes. The two sides also disagree on how to enforce an agreement.

Fuck China indeed. Hopefully Trump's tariffs to China will be like the Hiroshima bomb to Japan. It's about time this country shows some backbone again.

--------------------------------------------- made them blink , that's wahat I thought when I saw similar info . I figger its time make the 'chinese' blink some more . If Trump has them by the short hairs then its time to start Pulling Hair 'TPurge .

When I started reading the OP, I had to check the date, because that is exactly what China's negotiators have been saying since BEFORE talks even began.
Geng Shuang expressed hope that the U.S. can "get along" with China and resume "mutually beneficial" trade.

Are we sure we're getting somewhere? Don't go by what Trump says, either. He's an old used car salesman; he'll tell us anything if it makes the talks look successful.

TRUMP is in charge no matter the article date . My advice to TRUMP is to make the 'chinese' squeal now and in the future OldLady .

looks like The TRUMP is ignoring 'chinese guy' Geng schwen' eh OldLady ??

When I started reading the OP, I had to check the date, because that is exactly what China's negotiators have been saying since BEFORE talks even began.
Geng Shuang expressed hope that the U.S. can "get along" with China and resume "mutually beneficial" trade.

Are we sure we're getting somewhere? Don't go by what Trump says, either. He's an old used car salesman; he'll tell us anything if it makes the talks look successful.
ILOVE IT.....because Trumps continues to EVOLVE, as the lying leftist call it when a DemonRAT changes a position and then changes it a few times so it runs with current polls....you idiots call it a flip flop while we on the right KNOW exactly what he is doing and makes the left AND THE MSM make up bullshit headlines out of it.....you ABNORMALS really do have under 70 IQ'S, NEVER LEARN, and are our entertainment....OPPPPS...did I give away a SECRET???.... ROTFLMFAO!

i often think that the TRUMP is just messing with the lefties . Just 'trolling' them I guess 'DAPurge .

FAKE NEWS!

Tramp has been telling that same lie since January, and China still has not moved one silly millimeter.

China's Xi wants to meet US halfway on trade deal, Trump says

China’s leader Xi Jinping told U.S. President Donald Trump in a letter that he hopes both sides will be able to meet each other halfway to reach a trade agreement before a March 1 deadline, Trump said on Thursday.

So much for China's "blink."
China hits back at the US with tariffs on $75 billion in goods

China will impose $75 billion in retaliatory tariffs on US goods, escalating the bilateral trade standoff that’s continuing to rattle the world’s financial markets.

Beijing will add two rounds of tariffs — one on September 1, the other on December 15 — to match the Trump administration’s plan to add 10 percent tariffs on $300 billion in Chinese goods. China’s tariffs will range from 5 to 10 percent and include goods like soybeans and oil.

It doesn’t end there. China will also add a 25 percent tariff on cars and a 5 percent tariff on auto parts, starting December 15

Forum List

Back