China and Russia are laughing their asses off at the GOP debates

I don't know if they're laughing. This is an unstable, unpredictable person who is clearly willing to say virtually anything at any time. I doubt any foreign country would be thrilled with such a person in the White House, friend or foe.

Lefties just say stuff. THey don't mean anything by it other than, "other side BAD".

Obviously China is not laughing at the idea of a President willing to put tariffs on their 500 BILLION in exports to the US.

Only a complete moron or a complete liar would say otherwise.
I agree that China isn't laughing about Trump's proposal to launch a massive trade war.

They wouldn't want that, and neither would we.

America long has been the douche bag country in the world. Our allies were just too polite/dependent to call out their sugar momma on all her cellulite, wrinkles and liver spots. But now that she's trying to strut down the beach in a bikini, the world is in a collective gasp...lol..

John Kasich is the only chance we have at recovering our world image. He isn't perfect, but he's the best thing out there right now, hands down.

The fat lady who doesn't give a shit how gross she looks in her bathing suit may be the freest person in the world because she doesn't allow the negative opinion of others affect what she wants to do.

I don't know if they're laughing. This is an unstable, unpredictable person who is clearly willing to say virtually anything at any time. I doubt any foreign country would be thrilled with such a person in the White House, friend or foe.

Lefties just say stuff. THey don't mean anything by it other than, "other side BAD".

Obviously China is not laughing at the idea of a President willing to put tariffs on their 500 BILLION in exports to the US.

I agree that China isn't laughing about Trump's proposal to launch a massive trade war.

Speak for yourself.

As to the topic, this thread is thus revealed to be nothing but a thinly veiled smear attempt.

America long has been the douche bag country in the world. Our allies were just too polite/dependent to call out their sugar momma on all her cellulite, wrinkles and liver spots. But now that she's trying to strut down the beach in a bikini, the world is in a collective gasp...lol..

John Kasich is the only chance we have at recovering our world image. He isn't perfect, but he's the best thing out there right now, hands down.

The fat lady who doesn't give a shit how gross she looks in her bathing suit may be the freest person in the world because she doesn't allow the negative opinion of others affect what she wants to do.
Yeah, it's just when she wants to call the boys in to help her...may find it a little difficult to get them to come running...

Speak for yourself.

As to the topic, this thread is thus revealed to be nothing but a thinly veiled smear attempt.
You're okay with a trade war with China? That country that owns $1.7T of our bonds, coincidentally?

why wouldnt we? the U.S imports more than it exports. tariffs could be a good start at turning that around, at the very least it will reduce the loss of revenue because of the bad trade deals made in the past.

Speak for yourself.

You're okay with a trade war with China? That country that owns $1.7T of our bonds, coincidentally?

If they don't do something to bring down our Trade Deficit with US, Hell Yes.

The rest of the world looks to the US to maintain global stability. A calming influence in a volatile world. You might even call us exceptional

How can they look at last nights debate anything but terrified?

There're so used to the spineless simp Obama who fights for ISIS and is a limp wristed noodle with our allies, I'm sure they are realizing it's not going to get better for them than it is now. So sure, I bet they don't like hearing it

Obama has launched more air attacks and killed more ISIS members than any leader on earth

9917-1pxpwa4.jpg

Last edited:
Mexico is laughing too. Our allies are covering their heads with brown paper bags. America is becoming the douche bag country of the world. And the media is so proud to expose the republican clown circus to the whole world.

Then on the other side, Clinton is running for president while facing federal indictment for her emails.....Yeah yeah, the democrats all say "It's nothing". But the fact is, we have someone running while under a cloud of criminal investigation...and she's ahead....like moron Trump is ahead on the right. If she does win, will that make it all go away? Hell no! The cons are going to dog her for the next four years, just like they have with Benghazi.

The media seems to love hanging out the dirty laundry of this country. And with the GOP mud slinging, that laundry is pretty nasty. The media is making the U.S. the laughing stock of the world, and everybody reading this knows it's true.

China is laughing their asses off about America's politicians and corporations allowing them to go from a dirt poor country to the world's powerhouse in just a few decades with the help of turds like bill clinton and his republican buddies. Mexico's laughing their asses off about all the factories America's politicians and corporations sent to their country, while they send us their poorest and neediest, again thanks bill clinton and your republican buddies. Only Trump addresses these issues, which is why he's so popular and why many democrats will vote for him in November.

The rest of the world looks to the US to maintain global stability. A calming influence in a volatile world. You might even call us exceptional

There're so used to the spineless simp Obama who fights for ISIS and is a limp wristed noodle with our allies, I'm sure they are realizing it's not going to get better for them than it is now. So sure, I bet they don't like hearing it

Obama has launched more air attacks and killed more ISIS members than any leader on earth

9917-1pxpwa4.jpg

ISIS maybe, but Putin is killing a bunch of their allies. Obama is fighting for one of the two primary objectives of ISIS. Do you know what ISIS stands for?

As much as the world was shocked by George W Bush, they are in horror at the thought of Trump leading America

9917-1pxpwa4.jpg

ISIS maybe, but Putin is killing a bunch of their allies. Obama is fighting for one of the two primary objectives of ISIS. Do you know what ISIS stands for?
ISIS stands for the same thing the GOP does....forcing their ideology on everybody else....abusing women, gays, children, and subjecting their religion on society.

9917-1pxpwa4.jpg

ISIS stands for the same thing the GOP does....forcing their ideology on everybody else....abusing women, gays, children, and subjecting their religion on society.

Then why is Obama fighting on their side?

Mexico is laughing too. Our allies are covering their heads with brown paper bags. America is becoming the douche bag country of the world. And the media is so proud to expose the republican clown circus to the whole world.

Then on the other side, Clinton is running for president while facing federal indictment for her emails.....Yeah yeah, the democrats all say "It's nothing". But the fact is, we have someone running while under a cloud of criminal investigation...and she's ahead....like moron Trump is ahead on the right. If she does win, will that make it all go away? Hell no! The cons are going to dog her for the next four years, just like they have with Benghazi.

The media seems to love hanging out the dirty laundry of this country. And with the GOP mud slinging, that laundry is pretty nasty. The media is making the U.S. the laughing stock of the world, and everybody reading this knows it's true.

China is laughing their asses off about America's politicians and corporations allowing them to go from a dirt poor country to the world's powerhouse in just a few decades with the help of turds like bill clinton and his republican buddies. Mexico's laughing their asses off about all the factories America's politicians and corporations sent to their country, while they send us their poorest and neediest, again thanks bill clinton and your republican buddies. Only Trump addresses these issues, which is why he's so popular and why many democrats will vote for him in November.
Pathetic dude. Mexico is NOT going to pay for that stupid wall. Congress is NOT going to pay billions of dollars deporting Mexicans that do the work Americans are too lazy to do. Congress is not going to allow Trump to be a dictator. The majority of the electorate is NOT going to let nut job Trump become POTUS. You can dream until November, then reality will slap you in your face....just like in 2008 and 2012.

Apparently you have yet to take a gander at the state of affairs in Russia, China and Mexico, trust me they have no basis for *laughing* at ANYTHING outside of their own borders since all three of the countries are far more fucked up than We are (hard to believe but it's true). As far as our "allies covering their heads with brown paper bags"; fuck them, we've been carrying the lions share of the weight for their worthless asses since the WW II, they've got absolutely no basis for criticizing anybody else, especially the dickheads in Europe who managed to decimate their own continent TWICE during the Twentieth Century and still haven't managed to pull their collectivists heads out of their own gub'mint worshipping asses.

Pathetic dude. Mexico is NOT going to pay for that stupid wall. Congress is NOT going to pay billions of dollars deporting Mexicans that do the work Americans are too lazy to do. Congress is not going to allow Trump to be a dictator. The majority of the electorate is NOT going to let nut job Trump become POTUS. You can dream until November, then reality will slap you in your face....just like in 2008 and 2012.

You mean Mexicans doing work that employers are too cheap to pay decent wages for when there is an unlimited supply from third world countries. I think that the powers that be won't let Trump become potus. A p.o.s. like hillary is more to their liking.

Forum List

Back