China airs fears on US debt, dollar

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
It seems like the whole world can see the problem with spending all of this money except for liberals.... :cuckoo:

Maybe that explains why liberals are losing their seats in Europe right now... and soon to be here in the states...

Liberalism is the best weapon conservatives have!

China airs fears on US debt, dollar: lawmaker

Last edited:
Of course if my nation was depending on the American economy to keep it from falling into poltical choas, like China's is, I'd be concerned about it, too.

Thanks to FREE TRADE China is sitting on one trillion dollars in US Tbills so naturally they're fearful that this nation will belly up fiscally.

Their newfound affluence and our steadily eroding quality of life are not mere coincidence.

right like obama borrowed all that cash in the last how many months or did bush in the last how many years?

ROFLMAO! you partisans are a real treat "they did all they could do to spend the Nation into Bankruptcy so now it's our turn" ....... I wonder when it'll sink in that country comes before party, perhaps when we reach the economic "heights" of the Wiemar Republic of the 1920's you guys will actually figure it out. :cuckoo:

right like obama borrowed all that cash in the last how many months or did bush in the last how many years?

Once again you libs don't get it... Conservatives have principles... I know that is something you will never comprehend...
We are pissed at Bush also... It's not like Democrats, where if there party screws up it's ok... If it's wrong, it's wrong for everyone... No hypocrisy here...

Forum List

Back