CHILLING....Yes, it did happen here before. Nazi Rally NYC 1939

what else is new? There was very serious support for Adolf in the USA in the 1930s One of his major lovers was CHARLES LINDHBERG. Another was HENRY FORD. I am lucky-----I grew
up in a town very near the epicenters of Nazi support. Their literature
decorated the landscape of the semi-rural/suburban town. I was an
avid reader with little acess to actual books----the library was NOT
within walking distance-----a few scant books on the shelf in school---
my mom's "POEMS OF SHELLEY" and the superman comics my brothers collected. There was NAZI LITERATURE all over the place.
Feel free to ask questions----early superman literature and the Nazi
stuff shoved around the USA from the 1800s to circa 1960.
Names of note a FATHER CHARLES COUGHLIN
That's really interesting! Do you know which organization(s) distributed the Nazi literature?

In the 1950s ---I was but a child. The literature appeared
in cheapie booklets made of cheapie paper---about a dozen
pages or even less. Some of the articles were written in---
SYRIA of all places----as it turns out there were several
escapees from the Nuremburg Trials----living in Syria at
that time. Kid that I was-----since the only Syrians I knew were
Christians with extra lines in their crosses-----I ASSUMED that
a Nazi had grabbed control ??? It gets worse.......in my late teens and into twenties----I encountered lots of muslims from
south east asia------they could quote that very same literature
CHAPTER AND VERSE ------and they believed it------like it came
from allah. I do not know the organization-----feel free to ask
questions-----sorry--I wish I had saved some of them

thanks , i hear that 'muslims' are big time fans of 'hitler' and 'nazis' . HEARD the same for 'india indians' as 'hitlers' book 'mein kampf' is a big seller in 'india' from what i hear .

and thank you for this thread , It could get interesting '2020' !!

Chilling....Yes, it is happening right here and now!

Screen+Shot+2016-04-22+at+10.21.39+PM.png

Nazi rally in Madison Square Garden in 1939

So Americans are susceptible to a dictatorship after all, and they didn't even see it then, either.

This is a still from a rally in Madison Sq Garden in NYC in 1934

uploads%2F2016%2F7%2F13%2Fnazimadisonsquare_3.jpg

May 17, 1934
A mass meeting of members of the Friends of New Germany.
IMAGE: BETTMANN/GETTY IMAGES

THEY LOVED HITLER. They didn't think he was a dictator, they thought he was the champion of freedom.

Crazy to think that America had a 'Nazi problem' but, oh shit; we still do.

I wonder if Trump's dad Fred was at the MSG Bund Nazi rally?

German, KKK, prolly hated Jews too. Nazi? Maybe.

On Memorial Day in 1927, the Ku Klux Klan marched in Queens to protest Protestant American citizens being "assaulted by Roman Catholic police of New York City."[14] Fred was arrested "on a charge of refusing to disperse from a parade when ordered to do so," and the only one of seven men dismissed without charges.[15][16] All seven arrested were referred to as "berobed marchers" in the Long Island Daily Press. A Vice article noted that if any of the attendees weren't "dressed in a robe at the time, that may have been a reporting error worth correcting."[15] When asked about the issue in September 2015, Donald Trump, then a candidate for President of the United States, denied that his father had ever been arrested.[14][17]

Although both of his parents were German,[10] for decades after World War II (Fred) Trump told friends that his family was of Swedish origin. According to his nephew John Walter, "He had a lot of Jewish tenants and it wasn't a good thing to be German in those days."[3]

thanks , i hear that 'muslims' are big time fans of 'hitler' and 'nazis' . HEARD the same for 'india indians' as 'hitlers' book 'mein kampf' is a big seller in 'india' from what i hear .

yes----blame not da HINDOOS or the SIKHS-----India has a huge
muslim minority. There were & are still are some jews in Bombay
(Mumbai) ----but not in MOST OF INDIA. The muslims in India
tend to have their own schools-------HITLER's ideology is CLEARLY
part of the Curriculum-----but it was not only Mein Kampf -----
the crap I read as a child was the same stuff that they could CHANT chapter and verse.---------like doing a chant from the
Koran.-------EXTREMELY anti-Semitic------in fact---nothing much
else. They did not chant anything about eugenics. ---same for
pakistanis

So Americans are susceptible to a dictatorship after all, and they didn't even see it then, either.

May 17, 1934

THEY LOVED HITLER. They didn't think he was a dictator, they thought he was the champion of freedom.

Essentially yesterday facist Antifa.

Alt-right - Wikipedia

May 17, 1934

Alt-right - Wikipedia

sorry wheelie----your wikki article and the others you present are
very MISLEADING-------keep in mind----I read it all as a kid------I was
a really HOT SHOT reader. The Nazi literature of the PRE WORLD
WAR II era----the world war II era and the POST world war II era did not
include any islamophobia at all. It was VERY PRO-MUSLIM------the
big evil in the world as presented in that literature without exception
is DA JOOOOS AND <gasp> ZIONISM. The same stuff remains
part and parcel of the education of muslim children in muslim countries
from Maldives,, Pakistan, Iran, thruout the Middle east and is taught
in mosques VERBATIM ------I read it back then and heard it from the
mouths of young----Indian muslims, Pakistani muslims-----and IN MOSQUES IN THE USA (circa 1970) (for the record---the muslims of southeast asia also hate Hindus just as virulently---I learned that from
muslims from south east asia in the mosques they attended in Manhattan,
NY.) "ISLAMO PHOBIA" in the USA and amongst USA NAZIS---is
a very new phenomenon

Hmmmm...the rally happened in 1934.

Trump was born in 1946. Clearly the agenda was to engage in a breeding program in order to produce Donald J.Trump!

All those people on the floor of the Garden throwing the Seig Heil salute are Trumpanzee ancestors.

May 17, 1934

Stupid, stupid comment.

Hitler was a fascist, dumbass.

It's sad that you have to have things spelled out for you:

"""Fascism was a major influence on Nazism. The seizure of power by Italian Fascist leader Benito Mussolini in the March on Rome in 1922 drew admiration by Hitler, who less than a month later had begun to model himself and the Nazi Party upon Mussolini and the Fascists."""""

May 17, 1934

With the notable exception that the Bund members had the nerve to show their faces.

Trump was born in 1946. Clearly the agenda was to engage in a breeding program in order to produce Donald J.Trump!

All those people on the floor of the Garden throwing the Seig Heil salute are Trumpanzee ancestors.

------------------------------------------------- so what , probably legal and Free expression so whats your problem '2020' ??

May 17, 1934

Old Joe Kennedy was a big fan.

And?
Do you think his descendants have any use for Trump?

To the chickenshit mod who moved this from Politics to History...You're what is wrong with this country. You're part of the problem. And I bet you're a scared white man, too.

.Put some MAGA hats on these folks and it would look like a Trump rally.

madison_square_nazi_rally_1939_4.jpg
------------------------------------- so what and in your OPINION but as i have said , it'd probably be Legal in the USA '2020' !!

Last edited:
And as information , i just heard that the TRUMP just got off his plane and is headed for his Big Big RALLY in Belgrade Montana '2020' !!

------------------------------------------------- so what , probably legal and Free expression so whats your problem '2020' ??

Yes, it was legal and part of free expression.
And I'm real sorry you don't know that this country was founded on freeing people from suppression by monarchies, oligarchs...and dictators.
But nonetheless, people then were stupid enough to believe Hitler was a hero just like they are too stupid to see now that Trump is a dictator wannabe.

Forum List

Back