Chili dogs...

Except for lobster, steak, and pure old-fashion pig sex, these is nothing better than a good chili dog. Agree? I think it should be a law that chili dogs be sold in every eating establishment in America. Chili dogs could create world peace if used properly. They should be in a food group all to their self.

Completely concur, Count! Add some onions and I am a happy customer, ready to order another one, but won't. And those buns must be warmed, also.

a ground lips and arsehole sausage in a muthafugin white bread bun covered in Hormel...yum..sign me up.

Yes in the eatin chili, no in the dawg chili. Plus higher onion content iin dawg chili. but no more secrets.

S'aright. You've spilled enough beans for me to crack the code.

:cool:

One of the few menus I haven't sampled yet is Skyline Chili in Cinncinati. From what I understand, it's the mecca of chili.
skyline_chili_1.jpg

Indeed.

If you haven't had a slaw dog, then you haven't had a dog

slawdog_troutunderground.com_-_Version_2.jpg

I make homemade chili and coleslaw. I haven't made it for quite sometime now.
I think I will do that sometime in the next 3 months or so.

One of my hobbies throughout my adult life, in which I've traveled a lot and seen probably every state south of the northern border states, has been enjoying good foods that are native to specific states.

One of the few menus I haven't sampled yet is Skyline Chili in Cinncinati. From what I understand, it's the mecca of chili.

Hopefully this summer.

Don't believe it.

Except for lobster, steak, and pure old-fashion pig sex, these is nothing better than a good chili dog. Agree? I think it should be a law that chili dogs be sold in every eating establishment in America. Chili dogs could create world peace if used properly. They should be in a food group all to their self.

The ice cream place down the street opened this week and they have great chili dogs, I considered getting a couple for dinner but decided against it. Maybe this weekend.

I am not sure I can find a decent slaw dog where I live, unless I make it myself . I need to move to slawdog country

See you guys later, I am sooo hungry, I could eat a dog

What is more American than that?

Besides apple pie of course. I may have some apple pie with ice cream too. :) I am so outta here

Later

I can't decide if I want chili dogs or chili burgers...
I haven't had a chili burger in years. We used to have them regularly when I was growing up.

I have a good onion, and cheese...and excellent burger meat.

I think I'll make chili burgers tonight.

I would expand that to be the Cheese Burger-Chili Dog Equal Opportunity Act - cuz some times a body needs a Big Juicy Burger Done Medium Rare.

i had the best bugger at the chop bar in oakland the other day.....

Now where is that?

I had a great burger at the Townhouse in E-Ville last night.

That sounds good, too....

But it's coooold here, I'm thinking the chili thing might be a hit tonight....
Onions are never a hit with the kidlets.

Forum List

Back