Chili dogs...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Except for lobster, steak, and pure old-fashion pig sex, these is nothing better than a good chili dog. Agree? I think it should be a law that chili dogs be sold in every eating establishment in America. Chili dogs could create world peace if used properly. They should be in a food group all to their self.

I would expand that to be the Cheese Burger-Chili Dog Equal Opportunity Act - cuz some times a body needs a Big Juicy Burger Done Medium Rare.

One of my hobbies throughout my adult life, in which I've traveled a lot and seen probably every state south of the northern border states, has been enjoying good foods that are native to specific states.

One of the few menus I haven't sampled yet is Skyline Chili in Cinncinati. From what I understand, it's the mecca of chili.

Hopefully this summer.

Except for lobster, steak, and pure old-fashion pig sex, these is nothing better than a good chili dog. Agree? I think it should be a law that chili dogs be sold in every eating establishment in America. Chili dogs could create world peace if used properly. They should be in a food group all to their self.

Agree?

How dare you compare that to Steak and Lobster? I can only guess that your diet of Human Blood has deranged your taste buds.

A chili-dog is nothing more than muck in an edible trough of cheap bread.

Agree?

How dare you compare that to Steak and Lobster? I can only guess that your diet of Human Blood has deranged your taste buds.

Poor Samson. You've obviously never had a Good Chili Dog.

Eschew the fried gizzards and search the wilds for one!

Agree?

Poor Samson. You've obviously never had a Good Chili Dog.

Eschew the fried gizzards and search the wilds for one!

Fried Gizzards >>> Unicorns, Honest Politicians, and "Good" Chili Dogs.

Laxative Drink to Prep for a Colonoscopy >>> Fried Gizzards

I have never had anyone complain about my Chili.
And no shortage of takers when I make a pot.

Hot dogs, well never read the ingredients.

Gold Star Chili sucks big time.

The Best Chili is home made chili.

I make a few gallons at a time and freeze it. It's a full weekend project - but well worth it.

I have never had anyone complain about my Chili.
And no shortage of takers when I make a pot.

Hot dogs, well never read the ingredients.

Gold Star Chili sucks big time.

Let's Be Clear: There's nothing wrong with Chili or Hot Dogs.

Only The Insane would decide to top a perfectly good Hot Dog with Perfectly Good Chili.

These are the same maniacs that insist on mixing ginger ale and single malt scotch.

This coming from someone who eats Fried Chicken Gizzards and White Pizza.

:)

As I've said before: Better Living Through Dead Pig Flesh.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back