Children amongst 100s arrested in new wave of war protests in putins gulag

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

They are going to need bigger jails pretty soon.. What will putin do with these kids ?

I suggest that he shoots the parents, in a patriotic way, to keep the little fuckers in line.
Its a sure fire way of weeding out the cowards and globalists intent on dragging the country down.

Maybe do it live on Russian TV. Fox would cover it over here and Tucker could do the commentary.

They are going to need bigger jails pretty soon.. What will putin do with these kids ?

I suggest that he shoots the parents, in a patriotic way, to keep the little fuckers in line.
Its a sure fire way of weeding out the cowards and globalists intent on dragging the country down.

Maybe do it live on Russian TV. Fox would cover it over here and Tucker could do the commentary.
I don't think the normal antiwar protesting of the war in Russia is going to have the desired effect.

It never really has played a major part in any other countries, and none of those countries' leaders had the huge popularity that Putin has.

Also Tommy, it's worth considering that this is not Putin's war, it's Russia's war!
Maybe we can at least deal with that piece of flawed US propaganda first?

I very much fear the world is on a track toward nuclear war! It's only dependent on a cornered Russia deploying a nuclear weapon and the US responding in kind!

That's some sick parents who take their children to a violent street protest.
The Russian police should be commended for locking up the parents and taking the children away to safe environment

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

What did idiots earlier?
It was clear Putin leads the country to a dictatorship

I heard a retired American General say something interesting once, "never piss off the wives and mothers of those you need to fight for you". Pootin may have made a huge mistake.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Europe is a political cesspool and always has been. Getting involved in their wars and politics has led to the costliest mistakes in U.S. history.

Make sure there is a cocked and lock multi-warhead nuclear missile pointed at each European country, just in case and then ignore them. That includes the three "countries," or whatever they are, on Britain.

Forum List

Back