Child twerking at gay pride parade causes outrage

Prison Planet.com » Video Showing Child Twerking at Gay Pride Parade Causes Outrage
A video showing a young boy twerking at a gay pride parade while attendees encourage him has caused outrage.

Oh we told you idiots about this kid so long ago and the same asses do the same thing they do now , this was just blown off like the rest of the losers do today and it is worse.
LOL

Kids from straight families twerk too. Where was your outrage then?
It's OK on T&T, right? LOL!
Anywhere, just not at a gay parade.
Well, I was tempted to post the pic....but my better sense prevailed..I think it borderline cp. Yet parents and kids by the 10's of millions watched. I see no reason to task the Gay community with our long-standing policy of sexualizing children.
some kid dancing..so what? Gays are NOT pedophiles....only butt ignorant people think so.

Faggots are fine with pedophilia. NAMBlA was a founding member organization of the International Gay and Lesbian Alliance, as were their counterparts in Europe. Harry Hay, the Founder of the faggot riights hoax himself wore a NAMBLA Walks With Me poster in several 'Pride' parades, protesting the bad press faggots were getting over their fondness for kiddie raper gangs.

Forum List

Back