Child Sacrifice

Bloodrock44

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2012
Buzzard Gulch, NC
Um Nidal is one despicable mother.

Son's death was "best day of my life," says Palestinian mother - YouTube

Two interviews with mothers of Martyrs expressing their joy over the Martyrdom of their respective sons, one broadcast on the Hamas website, and the other on Arab News Network TV.
In the first interview with Um Nidal, she says that today is the best day of her life as her son becomes a Martyr, and if she had 100 children like her son, she would offer them to Allah as well. She states that while there is nothing more precious than children, for the sake of Allah, what is precious becomes cheap.
The second interview is with a mother of a Martyr. She says that Jihad is a religious obligation and that it would have been wrong to try to change her son's mind. She put her motherly feelings aside for a greater cause because she wanted the best for her son, and she chose eternal bliss in the Afterlife for him. As much as her living children honor her, she states that they are incomparable to the honor that her martyred son showed her.

Transcription:
Um Nidal, mother of terrorist, before sending her son to carry out a terror attack:
"How do I feel, as I promise my son Paradise, and as I offer something (my son) for Allah? By Allah, today is the best day of my life. I feel that our Lord is pleased with me, because I am offering something (my son) to His sake. I wish to offer more [sons] for Allah's forgiveness, and for the flag [of Islam], "There is no god but Allah," to fly over Palestine. That's what we want. We want the rule of Islam. I'm not parting from him [as he goes] to his death, but rather I'm parting from him as he goes to a better life, the Afterlife, which our Lord has promised us. By Allah, if I had 100 children like [my son] Muhammad, I would offer them with sincerity and willingly. It's true that there's nothing more precious than children, but for the sake of Allah, what is precious becomes cheap.
[Hamas website, January 1, 2006]

Another mother of a terrorist, in an interview after her son murdered four Israeli teenagers:
"I gave my son to Jihad for Allah. It's our religious obligation. If I wanted to have compassion for him, or to make him change his mind, it would be wrong, a mistake. I don't want to be guided by my feelings, a mother's feelings. I put them aside for a while for something greater, although a mother's feelings are involved. Why? Because I love my son, and I want to choose the best for him, and the best is not life in this world. For us there is an Afterlife, the eternal bliss. So if I love my son, I'll choose eternal bliss for him. As much as my living children honor me, it will not be like the honor that the Martyr has given me. He will be our intercessor on the Day of Resurrection. What more can I ask for? Allah willing, the Lord will promise us Paradise. That's the best I can hope for. The greatest honor [my son] gave me was his Martyrdom."
[Arab News Network TV, March 2002]
If she had 100 children like her son, she would offer them to Allah? As I have said time after time, it's no different than if she laid them on an altar dedicated to Baal and slit their throats! This is proof positive that Palestinians practice child sacrifice!

I would suggest that this might be an interesting topic for anothr thread as it has nothing to do with Helen Thomas. Having said that a simple question

Are the Israeli people a dispicaple people and do they practice child sacrifice when they send teir sons into the IDF and when they honor their war dead !!!

Was my mom despicable because she sent me off to the American army and we honor our war dead? How ludicrous. It's one thing to send your son off to join a country's established army and another thing to strap a bomb on your son and instruct him to go kill Jews for Allah or Baal or the moon god or whomever. The woman is admitting she offered her son to Allah. That my friend is child sacrifice. She may as well had put him on an altar and slit his throat.

Last edited:

Two interviews with mothers of Martyrs expressing their joy over the Martyrdom of their respective sons, one broadcast on the Hamas website, and the other on Arab News Network TV.
In the first interview with Um Nidal, she says that today is the best day of her life as her son becomes a Martyr, and if she had 100 children like her son, she would offer them to Allah as well. She states that while there is nothing more precious than children, for the sake of Allah, what is precious becomes cheap.
The second interview is with a mother of a Martyr. She says that Jihad is a religious obligation and that it would have been wrong to try to change her son's mind. She put her motherly feelings aside for a greater cause because she wanted the best for her son, and she chose eternal bliss in the Afterlife for him. As much as her living children honor her, she states that they are incomparable to the honor that her martyred son showed her.

Transcription:
Um Nidal, mother of terrorist, before sending her son to carry out a terror attack:
"How do I feel, as I promise my son Paradise, and as I offer something (my son) for Allah? By Allah, today is the best day of my life. I feel that our Lord is pleased with me, because I am offering something (my son) to His sake. I wish to offer more [sons] for Allah's forgiveness, and for the flag [of Islam], "There is no god but Allah," to fly over Palestine. That's what we want. We want the rule of Islam. I'm not parting from him [as he goes] to his death, but rather I'm parting from him as he goes to a better life, the Afterlife, which our Lord has promised us. By Allah, if I had 100 children like [my son] Muhammad, I would offer them with sincerity and willingly. It's true that there's nothing more precious than children, but for the sake of Allah, what is precious becomes cheap.

Another mother of a terrorist, in an interview after her son murdered four Israeli teenagers:
"I gave my son to Jihad for Allah. It's our religious obligation. If I wanted to have compassion for him, or to make him change his mind, it would be wrong, a mistake. I don't want to be guided by my feelings, a mother's feelings. I put them aside for a while for something greater, although a mother's feelings are involved. Why? Because I love my son, and I want to choose the best for him, and the best is not life in this world. For us there is an Afterlife, the eternal bliss. So if I love my son, I'll choose eternal bliss for him. As much as my living children honor me, it will not be like the honor that the Martyr has given me. He will be our intercessor on the Day of Resurrection. What more can I ask for? Allah willing, the Lord will promise us Paradise. That's the best I can hope for. The greatest honor [my son] gave me was his Martyrdom."
If she had 100 children like her son, she would offer them to Allah? As I have said time after time, it's no different than if she laid them on an altar dedicated to Baal and slit their throats! This is proof positive that Palestinians practice child sacrifice!

I would suggest that this might be an interesting topic for anothr thread as it has nothing to do with Helen Thomas. Having said that a simple question

Are the Israeli people a dispicaple people and do they practice child sacrifice when they send teir sons into the IDF and when they honor their war dead !!!

Was my mom despicable because she sent me off to the American army and we honor our war dead? How ludicrous. It's one thing to send your son off to join a country's established army and another thing to strap a bomb on your son and instruct him to go kill Jews for Allah or Baal or the moon god or whomever. The woman is admitting she offered her son to Allah. That my friend is child sacrifice. She may as well had put him on an altar and slit his throat.

Very sick people. Nothing has changed in thousands of years. There was a fine movie made in 1960, called "The Story of Ruth". In it, Ruth was a priestess to the Moabite idol, Baal. But after witnessing a child-sacrifice, she converted to Judaism and married an Israelite. She was the grandmother of King David.

Transcription:

Very sick people. Nothing has changed in thousands of years. There was a fine movie made in 1960, called "The Story of Ruth". In it, Ruth was a priestess to the Moabite idol, Baal. But after witnessing a child-sacrifice, she converted to Judaism and married an Israelite. She was the grandmother of King David.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW5WyJ1QNpM]The Story of Ruth - YouTube[/ame]

Martyrdom is one of the highest of honors in Islam. So, of course, the mothers are proud. I think they're seriously sick, but maybe that's just me.

Those martyrs apparently have been promised 42 virgins and 2 camels in paradise.

Transcription:

I watched that movie not a month ago. Seems like nothing has changed. Child sacrifice then. Child sacrifice now.

and a large portion of israeli society still worships baruch goldstein, who went into a mosque and gunned down dozens of people as they worshipped.

martyrdom is one of the highest of honors in islam. So, of course, the mothers are proud. I think they're seriously sick, but maybe that's just me.

Those martyrs apparently have been promised 42 virgins and 2 camels in paradise.

and our solders are sent to be with jesus in a land of milk and honey and honored for their sacrifice .. Israel forces its youth into war...its all the same shit-cake with different icing

and many israeli recruits take their oath at the place where jews killed their wives and slaughtered their children before they took turns killing themselves. they take their oaths at this place to honour these men and pray for their courage.

some courage.

Transcription:

this country's army was formed and manned by rebel patriots who fought the occupying british by any and all means necessary, often at the expense of their own lives.

i would fight for the freedoms provided to me and my child and our children by this country, established military or not. it is sad that you wouldn't.

my son is serving and, should he be killed, i would offer his soul to the diety of his choice or the universe.

and many israeli recruits take their oath at the place where jews killed their wives and slaughtered their children before they took turns killing themselves. they take their oaths at this place to honour these men and pray for their courage.

some courage.

I believe the Jews at Masada were surrounded by Romans and chose suicide rather that being captured and tortured. That's much different than strapping a bomb on your son and sending him to kill Jews for Allah.

Forum List

Back