Child Rapist “Murdered” After Being Sentenced To Life With The Cellmate Being His Victim’s Big Brother

Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2015
38°29′ North 121°26′ West
And the world is made a better place. Too bad the guy who took out this piece of shit is going to have to spend more time in jail for it. If it was up to me, Mr. Goldsby would get his sentence reduced, rather than increased, for ridding the world of this subhuman monster.

This shouldn't count as murder. It's only murder if you kill a human being. A childfucker does not count as a human being.

The 70-year-old Robert Munger was put into prison and found out his cellmate was one of his victim's big brother. “You’re talking about this dude, who did some sick twisted things to my little sis. My family. My blood. And then you want to put me face-to-face with this dude?” says the elder brother.
·
·
·​
But what Robert didn't expect was his inmate to be one of his child victim’s older brother, Shane Goldsby

When Shane got to know that Robert raped his little sister, he beat Robert and ended up killing him.

Robert spent only six months in prison until he was brutally murdered by Shane for raping his sister.

According to the report, Shane Goldsby punched, kicked, and stomped Munger in the head after learning he had raped his sister.

Last edited:
Murder is not justice. Who's responsible? The brotherly inmate, or was it planned to put potentially hostile roommates together? Prisons are supposed to rehabilitate those who have gone astray. This doesn't meet that credential. Murder does not fix sexual problems, counselling has a better chance, and that's just one reason why the Good Book advises, "Vengeance is mine saith the Lord." If we don't, mankind will slip into animalism, as the old early 60s song, "Town Without Pity" suggests, without pity, people become animals, and I think the songwriter chose "Tiger" as the beast.

1-Murder is not justice. 2-Who's responsible? 3-The brotherly inmate, or was it planned to put potentially hostile roommates together? 4-Prisons are supposed to rehabilitate those who have gone astray. This doesn't meet that credential. 5-Murder does not fix sexual problems, counselling has a better chance, and that's just one reason why the Good Book advises, 6-"Vengeance is mine saith the Lord." If we don't, mankind will slip into animalism, as the old early 60s song, "Town Without Pity" suggests, without pity, people become animals, and I think the songwriter chose "Tiger" as the beast.
1-Sometimes it is.

2-The state

3-Probably a little of both

4-That movement pretty much died in the 1970's

5-He wont be having sex with anyone else though will he?

6-God ALWAYS gets his vengeance

And the world is made a better place. Too bad the guy who took out this piece of shit is going to have to spend more time in jail for it. If it was up to me, Mr. Goldsby would get his sentence reduced, rather than increased, for ridding the world of this subhuman monster.

This shouldn't count as murder. It's only murder if you kill a human being. A childfucker does not count as a human being.

The 70-year-old Robert Munger was put into prison and found out his cellmate was one of his victim's big brother. “You’re talking about this dude, who did some sick twisted things to my little sis. My family. My blood. And then you want to put me face-to-face with this dude?” says the elder brother.
·

·

·

But what Robert didn't expect was his inmate to be one of his child victim’s older brother, Shane Goldsby
When Shane got to know that Robert raped his little sister, he beat Robert and ended up killing him.
Robert spent only six months in prison until he was brutally murdered by Shane for raping his sister.
According to the report, Shane Goldsby punched, kicked, and stomped Munger in the head after learning he had raped his sister.

Maybe the US Marshals could use him to cause a riot at a Gay Parade.
I think he's too old to shoot up a school.

1-Sometimes it is.

2-The state

3-Probably a little of both

4-That movement pretty much died in the 1970's

5-He wont be having sex with anyone else though will he?

6-God ALWAYS gets his vengeance
1. Not according to the 10 commandments that Moses delivered from Almighty God and that Christ supported in at least one of his parables.
2. The state includes a decision-making process, and it is outlined carefully and responsibly in the Constitution of the United States. Democrats are flushing that process down the toilet, and it is being greatly resented by the American people if you look at the unfortunate negative polls of deep state politicians. Biden's is in the 30s, Nancy, Hillary, Maxine, and Chuck's are on a sharp downslide nationally and in their own states for breaking the tenth Commandment which advises against bearing false witness. All they do is rearrange narratives to fit their pet rock projects, and this has been going on for decades, not just last month.
3. Murder is not ordained in any way, shape or form because it is a crime against God's creation, and if we allow it in a prison, it will be confronting us on the streets.
4. Rehabilitation died? If you're reading this on a computer powered by any form of electricity, it's because an American mother rehabilitated her according-to-teachers incorrigible son with teaching him herself, and he went on to light up the world. His name was Thomas Alva Edison, and after a thousand tries, he finally got a light to incandesce.
I think you are selling rehabilitation short, and I hope you reconcile your attitude to what can be when we encourage a process of rehabilitation of a person who made a mistake to a person who realizes his error by admitting it, and then being strongly encouraged to do something about fixing it and not doing it over and over again. Once he fixes his problem, and aims to never go down that low road again, you have an improved man who can not only do great things but also, he can solicit others to do great things as well. Rehabilitation has nothing but blue skies above, mostly. So tell me, how are you going to go about lowering gas prices down to two dollars a gallon and getting rid of this nasty little depression we are headed for if nobody fixes the problem installed group thinkers have incurred?
5. His victims will never believe a long sentence does not free them of their pain? Sudden death denies them of any semblance of satisfaction which presents a chance of boomerangings in the form of them becoming the assaulter.
6. If God always gets his vengeance, why did Jesus weep? I wouldn't be too smug about that. To the best of my understanding, God is cheered when a man forgives the sinner who broke his heart and the forgiveness turns his adversary's life around from being a dead zone to being an asset to society. That's what forgiveness provides--resolution and the ability for the harmed person to move on and live happy and free again. That is not only in the Good Book, it happens in real life. I've seen it, and it brings me joy.

• Banned
Murder is not justice. Who's responsible? The brotherly inmate, or was it planned to put potentially hostile roommates together? Prisons are supposed to rehabilitate those who have gone astray. This doesn't meet that credential. Murder does not fix sexual problems, counselling has a better chance, and that's just one reason why the Good Book advises, "Vengeance is mine saith the Lord." If we don't, mankind will slip into animalism, as the old early 60s song, "Town Without Pity" suggests, without pity, people become animals, and I think the songwriter chose "Tiger" as the beast.

Did you read the article? The foul creature that was slain was a childfucker, not a human being.

It's only murder to kill a human being.

Where ever did you get the idea that Prisons were supposed to rehabilitate anyone?

Even the worst criminals do not deserve inhumane punishment such as torture and murder. In Scandinavia and Canada, prisons do rehabilitate.

Forum List

Back