Child abuse mask mandates ended in VA schools, Gov. Youngkin will sign legislation

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009

See: Virginia House approves bill ending school mask mandates, Gov. Youngkin will sign
February 16, 2022

"Glenn Youngkin has been working to end school mask mandates since his first day in office. He's expected to sign the bill Wednesday."

The people of Virgina have finally elected someone who actually is keeping his word!

OIP.h0y3Z1tx10zO_b_UOZt6RQHaGX

JWK

What will it take for American citizens and their families to realize their homeland is under attack at our southern border?

I'd like to shove Killery's "village" right up her ass. That phony ass concept has done so fucking much damage in this country!

Let us not forget during the coming election what the Democrat Party Leadership has done to our businesses, our families and our children, when they ignored a commonsense approach to the Covid outbreak and instead, substituted irrational and unscientific iron fisted measures which may take a generation to overcome.

JWK

What will it take for American citizens and their families to realize their homeland is under attack at our southern border?

Let us not forget during the coming election what the Democrat Party Leadership has done to our businesses, our families and our children, when they ignored a commonsense approach to the Covid outbreak and instead, substituted irrational and unscientific iron fisted measures which may take a generation to overcome.

JWK

The democratic so-called "governor" of the state of Washington robbed my husband and me of the last seven months of his life, which he spent on the other side of a window in a care home. Jay Insleaze stole the last opportunities I had to hold my husband when he was dying, and I want to see the motherfucker pay.

Forum List

Back