Chief Justice Roberts Still Working For The Deep State (Bush..Obama...The Clintons)

I notice you dic suckers never address what Trump actually said -- you always try to talk about what you "feel" he meant to say.....why is that?? Because you know you and him are full of shit?

" your healthcare, that I have now brought to the best place in many years, will become the best ever, by far. I will always protect your Pre-Existing Conditions, the Dems will not!"

That is a DIRECT TRUMP QUOTE -- he didn't mention killing a mandate....none of you dic suckers were claiming Obamacare was a disaster and the worst thing since slavery just because of a mandate -- and what was that mandate? A republican idea that Obama offered because he was dumb enough to think Republicans cared about improving healthcare for people....

Now can you tell me why Trump is taking credit for Obamacare?? Can you tell me why he is taking credit for pre-existing conditions?? That wasn't his idea....

How the fuck are you gonna claim Democrats want to take away pre-existing conditions protections when it was their idea?? I swear you Trumpers are pathetic

He specifically mentioned killing the mandate, it’s in your own fucking link you moronic shitbag:

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

What part of “while at the same time winning the fight to rid you of the expensive, unfair and very unpopular Individual Mandate.....” do you not understand?

He campaigned that he was going to remove Obamacare on Day 1.

He can’t repeal it on his own. It requires Congress to pass a bill. They failed to do so. He would gladly sign a repeal bill if the GOP would pull its head out of its ass.

Not what he said, so you are saying he lied.

Wow, you just keep moving those goal posts.

You’re the one claiming the President lied. You should stop trying to put words in my mouth I never said. You’re a mealy mouthed, illiterate, lying shit stain.
Again.....the individual mandate wasn't why you dic suckers were having hissy fits and fainting spells over Obamacare....you morons claimed Obamacare was the worst thing since slavery...period...

You wasn't saying "Obamacare would be great if it wasn't for that mandate"

and Trump is now taking credit for parts of Obamacare that they were fighting tooth and nail to take away....Now to stick with this delusional belief that Obamacare is the worst thing since slavery --- that is like Trump taking credit for slavery by claiming more slaves will beat to death now because there is no longer a mandate preventing more slaves from being beat to death...

This mandate you are complaining about was the "REPUBLICAN FUNDING MECHANISM" for expanding health coverage -- when Trump claimed he was going to basically give everyone better insurance for lower cost -- everyone knew he was lying because he NEVER explained how he was going to pay for it.....and when his plan was revealed, it was OBVIOUS to everyone that his plan was a disaster -- that was why it only had 14% support from the country....

As much as Obamacare has been demonized, lied about and sabotaged by Republicans -- it still has more popular support among voters than any plan republicans could vomit up -- which is why he is now claiming he is protecting the very parts of Obamacare that DEMOCRATS created....

This is why Trumpers fail every time they try to talk policy...because all of that bullshit trolling and shit they seen on memes gets destroyed when they try to talk policy...

He was trying to out the whistleblower.

Whistleblower laws are to protect individuals who expose systemic issues within a company or institution. Accusing an individual of a crime doesn’t magically dissolve the sixth amendment rights of the defendant. Wrongfully accusing an individual of a crime does not absolve one for being held responsible for their lies.

LOL, he exposed tramp, a corrupt individual.
Uh-huh, he exposed that President Trump wanted to investigate corruption. That’s President Trump’s biggest sin, exposing the corruption of Democrats.
If it weren't for the internet we wouldn't know this fact.

Forum List

Back