Chief Justice Roberts Still Working For The Deep State (Bush..Obama...The Clintons)

694940094001_6125468059001_6125474269001-vs.jpg

Chief Justice Roberts is the reason that Obamacare was allowed to exist. He literally re-wrote the law to make it constitutional when it passed thru the Supreme Court. After all....it is unconstitutional to force anyone to buy a product, which is what Obamacare is. The Obama Administration team lied to the Supreme Court that Obamacare wasn't a tax.....but when it came to a vote, Justice Roberts changed the law to a tax....rendering it constitutional. So we're left with this huge ultra-expensive piece of crap health care bill that was literally designed to fail so the Deep State could get Single-Payer.

The Democrats specialize in fraud. The latest is their fake impeachment, and the Chief Justice is helping the Democrats cover up who started it all. The identity of the whistleblower isn't a state secret, yet everyone in the media and on the left treats it like it is. This is a breach of the president's right to face his accusers. We are not allowed to know who the Democrats met with and used as an excuse to impeach the president because then everyone will know without a doubt that the whole premise was based on a fake claim.

Sen Rand Paul attempted to expose this fact twice and Chief Justice Roberts refused to allow his question to be asked during the trial.

Senator Rand Paul: My question today is about whether or not individuals who were holdovers from the Obama National Security Council and Democrat partisans conspired with Schiff staffers to plot impeaching the president before there were formal House impeachment proceedings.

The Democrats by law have sealed the acquittal of the president by not allowing the president to face his accusers. According the the sixth amendment...the president should have been acquitted already. Justice Roberts knows this only too well.

If the person reporting the transgression is not present, then the judge will issue a verdict of not guilty. The judge, in doing so, is actually reaching back to the Confrontation Clause of the Sixth Amendment (facing one's accusers), which, with the genius of the Founding Fathers, is actually built out from English Common Law and even Roman law. The Sixth Amendment is one of the foundational stones upon which our entire edifice of a fair system of justice is built.

Sixth Amendment
The Sixth Amendment guarantees the rights of criminal defendants, including the right to a public trial without unnecessary delay, the right to a lawyer, the right to an impartial jury, and the right to know who your accusers are and the nature of the charges and evidence against you. It has been most visibly tested in a series of cases involving terrorism, but much more often figures in cases that involve (for example) jury selection or the protection of witnesses, including victims of sex crimes as well as witnesses in need of protection from retaliation.

Sixth-Amendment.jpg

If the past is prologue for this entire sham process, and a witness can lie with impunity, and the president's accusers can use "disorderly language" to attack him with no consequences, and President Trump cannot face his accusers, then shame on everyone involved, and this has gone much too far. End it.

schiff_1.jpg

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/01/chief_justice_john_roberts_strikes_out.html

Roberts is a turncoat. Rush Limbaugh was right about him and predicted he would back HusseinCare.
I predicted that Trump will take credit for Obamacare....and he did....

Did that bother you or do you not mind when your cult leader does it??

Trump Takes Credit For Obamacare, Says Democrats Want to Repeal It

There you go, lying again. He didn’t take credit for “ObamaCare”, he in fact got the individual mandate overturned. Of course Dems are up in arms and want to undo that, so in fact they do want to repeal that change. President Trump took credit for keep pre-existing conditions because he chose to keep those in. But the left has to lie about that too and claim they were taken out merely because insurance companies can charge less for healthy people. Pre-existing conditions means the insurance has to cover you, and that is still there, it is not tied to how much they can charge you.

You should try reading your articles before posting them, you might discover they don’t even prove their own stupid click bait headlines designed to dupe moronic shitbags like yourself.
He took credit for Obamacare....it aint my fault your delusional ass can't stand it...

He failed at delivering a better healthcare plan that had majority support...his plan only had 14% support......which is why he is reduced to having to take credit for someone else's plan...

and also is the reason why not one of you dic suckers are demanding Trumpcare now..

He was trying to out the whistleblower.
Key members in the Schiff narrative should be outed. They ought to be outed in order to get to the bottom of
the truth. They must be outed to determine if Chariamella is actually a true whistlelblower or just another plotter in this farce.

Last edited:

Chief Justice Roberts is the reason that Obamacare was allowed to exist. He literally re-wrote the law to make it constitutional when it passed thru the Supreme Court. After all....it is unconstitutional to force anyone to buy a product, which is what Obamacare is. The Obama Administration team lied to the Supreme Court that Obamacare wasn't a tax.....but when it came to a vote, Justice Roberts changed the law to a tax....rendering it constitutional. So we're left with this huge ultra-expensive piece of crap health care bill that was literally designed to fail so the Deep State could get Single-Payer.

The Democrats specialize in fraud. The latest is their fake impeachment, and the Chief Justice is helping the Democrats cover up who started it all. The identity of the whistleblower isn't a state secret, yet everyone in the media and on the left treats it like it is. This is a breach of the president's right to face his accusers. We are not allowed to know who the Democrats met with and used as an excuse to impeach the president because then everyone will know without a doubt that the whole premise was based on a fake claim.

Sen Rand Paul attempted to expose this fact twice and Chief Justice Roberts refused to allow his question to be asked during the trial.

Senator Rand Paul: My question today is about whether or not individuals who were holdovers from the Obama National Security Council and Democrat partisans conspired with Schiff staffers to plot impeaching the president before there were formal House impeachment proceedings.

The Democrats by law have sealed the acquittal of the president by not allowing the president to face his accusers. According the the sixth amendment...the president should have been acquitted already. Justice Roberts knows this only too well.

If the person reporting the transgression is not present, then the judge will issue a verdict of not guilty. The judge, in doing so, is actually reaching back to the Confrontation Clause of the Sixth Amendment (facing one's accusers), which, with the genius of the Founding Fathers, is actually built out from English Common Law and even Roman law. The Sixth Amendment is one of the foundational stones upon which our entire edifice of a fair system of justice is built.

Sixth Amendment
The Sixth Amendment guarantees the rights of criminal defendants, including the right to a public trial without unnecessary delay, the right to a lawyer, the right to an impartial jury, and the right to know who your accusers are and the nature of the charges and evidence against you. It has been most visibly tested in a series of cases involving terrorism, but much more often figures in cases that involve (for example) jury selection or the protection of witnesses, including victims of sex crimes as well as witnesses in need of protection from retaliation.

Sixth-Amendment.jpg

If the past is prologue for this entire sham process, and a witness can lie with impunity, and the president's accusers can use "disorderly language" to attack him with no consequences, and President Trump cannot face his accusers, then shame on everyone involved, and this has gone much too far. End it.

schiff_1.jpg

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/01/chief_justice_john_roberts_strikes_out.html

Roberts is a turncoat. Rush Limbaugh was right about him and predicted he would back HusseinCare.

There you go, lying again. He didn’t take credit for “ObamaCare”, he in fact got the individual mandate overturned. Of course Dems are up in arms and want to undo that, so in fact they do want to repeal that change. President Trump took credit for keep pre-existing conditions because he chose to keep those in. But the left has to lie about that too and claim they were taken out merely because insurance companies can charge less for healthy people. Pre-existing conditions means the insurance has to cover you, and that is still there, it is not tied to how much they can charge you.

You should try reading your articles before posting them, you might discover they don’t even prove their own stupid click bait headlines designed to dupe moronic shitbags like yourself.
He took credit for Obamacare....it aint my fault your delusional ass can't stand it...

He failed at delivering a better healthcare plan that had majority support...his plan only had 14% support......which is why he is reduced to having to take credit for someone else's plan...

and also is the reason why not one of you dic suckers are demanding Trumpcare now..

He took credit for killing the individual mandate.

Congress failed to just rid of the whole thing, a big reason why the GOP lost the House.

I never demanded “Trumpcare” or any government mandated health care.

Sixth Amendment

Sixth-Amendment.jpg

schiff_1.jpg

Congress failed to just rid of the whole thing, a big reason why the GOP lost the House.

I notice you dic suckers never address what Trump actually said -- you always try to talk about what you "feel" he meant to say.....why is that?? Because you know you and him are full of shit?

" your healthcare, that I have now brought to the best place in many years, will become the best ever, by far. I will always protect your Pre-Existing Conditions, the Dems will not!"

That is a DIRECT TRUMP QUOTE -- he didn't mention killing a mandate....none of you dic suckers were claiming Obamacare was a disaster and the worst thing since slavery just because of a mandate -- and what was that mandate? A republican idea that Obama offered because he was dumb enough to think Republicans cared about improving healthcare for people....

Now can you tell me why Trump is taking credit for Obamacare?? Can you tell me why he is taking credit for pre-existing conditions?? That wasn't his idea....

How the fuck are you gonna claim Democrats want to take away pre-existing conditions protections when it was their idea?? I swear you Trumpers are pathetic

I notice you dic suckers never address what Trump actually said -- you always try to talk about what you "feel" he meant to say.....why is that?? Because you know you and him are full of shit?

" your healthcare, that I have now brought to the best place in many years, will become the best ever, by far. I will always protect your Pre-Existing Conditions, the Dems will not!"

That is a DIRECT TRUMP QUOTE -- he didn't mention killing a mandate....none of you dic suckers were claiming Obamacare was a disaster and the worst thing since slavery just because of a mandate -- and what was that mandate? A republican idea that Obama offered because he was dumb enough to think Republicans cared about improving healthcare for people....

Now can you tell me why Trump is taking credit for Obamacare?? Can you tell me why he is taking credit for pre-existing conditions?? That wasn't his idea....

How the fuck are you gonna claim Democrats want to take away pre-existing conditions protections when it was their idea?? I swear you Trumpers are pathetic

He specifically mentioned killing the mandate, it’s in your own fucking link you moronic shitbag:

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

What part of “while at the same time winning the fight to rid you of the expensive, unfair and very unpopular Individual Mandate.....” do you not understand?

Apparently, you don't know "dick" or how to spell it for that matter!

Sixth Amendment

Sixth-Amendment.jpg

schiff_1.jpg

Schiff is doing an awesome job of it, but it wont turn the fearful republicans , they are so damn scared of tramp they are probably incontinent at the thought of him having their "head on a pike".
They are not so much scared of Trump -- most of them hate Trump..as a human being, they detest him....but they are not scared of him so much as they are scared of Trump voters...

Or as I like to call them....republicans.....

These voters existed before Trump and will exist after Trump...republicans are the problem

I agree, they are afraid of the backlash that will come when Trump speaks against them. It's almost like a cult.

I never claimed Dems wanted to take away pre-existing conditions, I said they wanted to repeal the changes President Trump made concerning the killing of the individual mandate.

The article lies about President Trump taking away the pre-existing clause, it claims that just because insurance can give discounts to healthy people now, it somehow has taken away the pre-existing conditions part. It hasn’t, that is an outright lie.

Again, try reading your own fucking article.

He specifically mentioned killing the mandate, it’s in your own fucking link you moronic shitbag:

What part of “while at the same time winning the fight to rid you of the expensive, unfair and very unpopular Individual Mandate.....” do you not understand?

He campaigned that he was going to remove Obamacare on Day 1.

Apparently, you don't know "dick" or how to spell it for that matter!

Biffy Poo can’t read English. That’s quite obvious.

He can’t repeal it on his own. It requires Congress to pass a bill. They failed to do so. He would gladly sign a repeal bill if the GOP would pull its head out of its ass.

He can’t repeal it on his own. It requires Congress to pass a bill. They failed to do so. He would gladly sign a repeal bill if the GOP would pull its head out of its ass.

Not what he said, so you are saying he lied.

Wow, you just keep moving those goal posts.

You’re the one claiming the President lied. You should stop trying to put words in my mouth I never said. You’re a mealy mouthed, illiterate, lying shit stain.

You’re the one claiming the President lied. You should stop trying to put words in my mouth I never said. You’re a mealy mouthed, illiterate, lying shit stain.

Come on DS Trump Humper, did he lie? He said it was going to be gone Day 1, it isn't. So was that a lie?

Roberts is a snake. He should have been removed when he literally intervened on behalf of Obama's Obama Scare
but that's all water under the bridge now. Trump needs to pack the court so Roberts cannot stick a knife in our backs again.

Come on DS Trump Humper, did he lie? He said it was going to be gone Day 1, it isn't. So was that a lie?

Did a repeal bill ever land on his desk? No.

He did get the individual mandate overturned and now the courts have determined that since the penalty is $0 it can no longer be considered a tax, and is in fact a command, making it unconstitutional. So it may still get repealed soon.

Did a repeal bill ever land on his desk? No.

He didn't say if they send me a repeal bill. He said Day 1 HE was going to get rid of Obamacare. So did he lie?

He did get the individual mandate overturned and now the courts have determined that since the penalty is $0 it can no longer be considered a tax, and is in fact a command, making it unconstitutional. So it may still get repealed soon.

Do we have Obamacare today?

Progs passed a half assed law. They were cu**s because they did not go for the whole enchilada. Charging the peasant did not sit well with voters. And enough Dem voters realized it also.

Sixth Amendment

Sixth-Amendment.jpg

schiff_1.jpg

Schiff is doing an awesome job of it, but it wont turn the fearful republicans , they are so damn scared of tramp they are probably incontinent at the thought of him having their "head on a pike".
They are not so much scared of Trump -- most of them hate Trump..as a human being, they detest him....but they are not scared of him so much as they are scared of Trump voters...

Or as I like to call them....republicans.....

These voters existed before Trump and will exist after Trump...republicans are the problem

And you and Penelope are not the solution when it come to voters.

As you bash Trump voters you have never been any better than them and why?

Any time someone calls into question your comments you immediately accuse the person of racism, bigotry and being a Trumpster and yet you seem to believe that is perfectly fine...

Also when Barack Hussein Obama was President you and those like Penelope sat quietly when Obama went beyond the powers of his office the Constitution allowed him and when someone said anything you would call those people racist bigots and then use Bush as an excuse.

So as you sit there bashing Republicans as a whole and proclaiming they are the problem well BOY you are not part of the solution and are part of the problem!

John Robert's not allowing Rand Paul to pull his stunt was the correct course of action by Roberts and no Roberts should not be impeached or sanction for it either.

Those calling Roberts a deep state agent are also the same people that believe Trump phone call was perfect when it was not.

In the end Trump will be acquitted of the charges against him which he should be seeing the House never made their case that the punishment fit the crime Trump had done!

Now I will let you call me a Trumpster because slow witted people like you can not think of anything else and hate people that crush your illusion that you believe is real!

Forum List

Back