Chickens Have Come Home to Roost - Dem Party in Chaos

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Calif Delegation breaks out in boos when someone says time to elect Hillary, Shultz booed off stage by Florida delegates.
Pass the popcorn!:popcorn:
image.png
image.png

Video of Shultz being forced off the stage:
Twitter

Last edited:
I remember as a kid how flabbergasted I was to learn that in USSR, there is only one party to vote for. No real choice--the government keeps control, no matter what. I can't tell you how many times I've thought of that this year. I feel we're getting played when the two choices we have for president are Trump and Clinton. It's sick.

I remember as a kid how flabbergasted I was to learn that in USSR, there is only one party to vote for. No real choice--the government keeps control, no matter what. I can't tell you how many times I've thought of that this year. I feel we're getting played when the two choices we have for president are Trump and Clinton. It's sick.
This isnt the first time. The duopoly has had the elections rigged for decades. But people keep on supporting them because they feel anything else is a wasted vote. People are stupid and the duopoly is corrupt.

They seem to same to you?

Trump is a joke. Hillary is a disgrace. That's the best they could do?

Three Problems with CNN/ORC polls

Problem with poll.

Three observations:

1. More than half of respondents contacted via landlines.When 64% of Americans use cell phones.

Landline voters now lean heavily older, more rural, less educated, & poorer.

Source: Pew Research Center: "U.S. Smartphone Use in 2015" by Aaron Smith -http://www.pewinternet.org/...

2. There is no tracking data for voters 50 & under within Democrat or Republican primaries. The poll within Democratic & Republican primaries only tracks two sets of voters by age:

A) 50 - 64
B) 65 +

Very confusing crosstabs:

Clinton gained 9 from 50-64 age range.
Clinton gained 3 from 65+ age range.
Biden lost 3 from 50-64 age range.
Biden froze from 65+ age range.
Sanders lost 1 from 50-64 age range.
Sanders froze from 65+age range.

3. In the democratic and republican primary preferences, there are no definitive numbers for party [percentage democrat or independent].

Not sure what percentage of democrats or independents contributed to democratic or republican party primary sub-polls.

Summation: For us youngins' under 50 (for whom the cell phone is our primary phone), very disheartening to see our votes really do not count in the primaries. I cannot help but feel there is a massive polling disparity as work - worse than in 2012 - which had Romney having such inflated numbers vs. President Obama in the general.

Can anyone explain why?

Problem with poll.

Three observations:

1. More than half of respondents contacted via landlines.When 64% of Americans use cell phones.

Source: Pew Research Center: "U.S. Smartphone Use in 2015" by Aaron Smith -http://www.pewinternet.org/...

2. There is no tracking data for voters 50 & under within Democrat or Republican primaries. The poll within Democratic & Republican primaries only tracks two sets of voters by age:

A) 50 - 64
B) 65 +

3. In the democratic and republican primary preferences, there are no definitive numbers for party [percentage democrat or independent].

Not sure what percentage of democrats or independents contributed to democratic or republican party primary sub-polls.

Summation: For us youngins' under 50 (for whom the cell phone is our primary phone), very disheartening to see our votes really do not count in the primaries. I cannot help but feel there is a massive polling disparity as work - worse than in 2012 - which had Romney having such inflated numbers vs. President Obama in the general.

Can anyone explain why?
SUDDENLY POLLS ARE IRRELIVENT!
The smell of fear is invigorating.

Trump is a joke. Hillary is a disgrace. That's the best they could do?
Who's they? The establishment didn't pick Trump. And the joke has been on us for the last 8 years.

Problem with poll.

Three observations:

A) 50 - 64
B) 65 +

Can anyone explain why?

Yeah and when that biased Reuters poll came out showing Clinton up by 11 you had a loon starting a thread on it nearly everyday for a week

Problem with poll.

Three observations:

A) 50 - 64
B) 65 +

Can anyone explain why?
SUDDENLY POLLS ARE IRRELIVENT! The smell of fear is invigorating.
Only fools like you think polls don't matter. This poll is good news for the Trumpanzees. However, it has some serious structural and informational flaws, and you should be aware of them.

Problem with poll.

Three observations:

A) 50 - 64
B) 65 +

Can anyone explain why?
Why can't pollsters get a list of cellphone #'s like they do landlines?

Problem with poll.

Three observations:

A) 50 - 64
B) 65 +

Can anyone explain why?

Yeah and when that biased Reuters poll came out showing Clinton up by 11 you had a loon starting a thread on it nearly everyday for a week
Yup, we have loons on each side of the spectrum. You are one of the trumpanzee far right.

What the poll does show is that the great majority of the white high school graduates etc are behind Trump. Correll is getting his race war.

Last edited:
It sure is sweet when liars and hypocrites get caught. The sound of justice rings clear this week.

Forum List

Back