Chicago Teacher's Union President Sends kid to Catholic School

Of course, she sends her kid to Catholic school.

She doesn't want her kid in a public school with certain folks!!!

And she can't even recognize their own hypocrisy.

and blacks keep voting for it. Then they complain about it.

I don't believe that they do! I think the Inner City democrat Party apparatus votes for them. If it were true that minorities overwhelming support Progressive Fascism, why are the biggest cheaters in the most democrat cities and States?

New York Citizens Audit - NYCA

NY might have as many as 3MM questionable ballots yet the democrat Party REFUSES to allow an audit.

Why?

If they had the support they allege, they'd welcome an audit

I don't believe that they do! I think the Inner City democrat Party apparatus votes for them. If it were true that minorities overwhelming support Progressive Fascism, why are the biggest cheaters in the most democrat cities and States?

New York Citizens Audit - NYCA

NY might have as many as 3MM questionable ballots yet the democrat Party REFUSES to allow an audit.

Why?

If they had the support they allege, they'd welcome an audit
can't argue this point. The blacks however could begin to question why the folks they are voting for aren't winning rather than just complain no one does anything for them. Which no one actually does. demofks hate blacks.

Demand the vouchers. Demand them now!!!!!!

You cannot disband teacher unions. Impossible, so why do you propose it?
Thank you. I was poorly informed on this issue. I had not been aware of the 2018 ruling.

". . . Abood v. Detroit was overturned in May 2018. Janus v. AFSCME settled the question of requiring union fees that could be used for salary negotiations. The 5-4 court majority from the Roberts court overturned the precedent set by Abood v. Detroit finding “that Abood was poorly reasoned, lacked workability.” The majority opinion that was written by Justice Samuel Alito stated:

"The First Amendment is violated when money is taken from nonconsenting employees for a public-sector union; employees must choose to support the union before anything is taken from them."

This Supreme Court decision impacts the union membership for both the NEA and the AFT by eliminating funds they can collect from teachers who are not members of a union. . . "

They are publicly contracted, privately managed schools, which use public money, often supplemented with other sources.

They operate under private authority, so, I guess this really does depend on one's PoV.

That's not true. Both my daughters went to charter schools, and those schools were under the authority of the public school board.

That's not true. Both my daughters went to charter schools, and those schools were under the authority of the public school board.
Well, when I looked at it, and did the research, it does vary State to State, and authority to governing authority.

Last edited:
It seems that some people posting here don't understand the difference between Catholic schools in urban areas and ridiculously expensive country club private schools. Neither one is inherently racist, of course.

Always accuse people of being the scum you are. It’s always that way with fascists, they live like royalty while treating everyone else like dirt.

“If she wants to toss around the fascist label, she should look at her own union. They abused school children throughout the pandemic, insisting that schools remain closed and online schooling continue long past when it was necessary if it ever was. The teacher’s union demanded that teachers be treated as first responders and go to the head of the line for vaccines when they became available. Then they demanded that schools close anyway. Like other large city teacher unions, they demanded increased pay and other benefits during the pandemic. The teachers’ unions are not about the children, they are all about themselves. Chicago Teachers Union goes on strike frequently.”

Forum List

Back