Chicago, my kind of town....

Don't forget some of you Democrat buddies voted for the war as well...

U.S. Senate: Legislation & Records Home > Votes > Roll Call Vote

Oh, hell. If I was presented with the intelligence the Bush administration presented Congress with, I would've voted for the war to begin with. But Bush didn't have an exit strategy. He wanted to get in, but he had no idea how to get out. In the end, Bush was the one giving the orders, so HE is responsible.

Regarding housing... When do you think the problem first started?

1999 when the Phil Gramm created the deregulation act.

Remember according to Barney Frank in 2003 there was no problem...

Barney Frank also had a homosexual affair with a high level executive of Fannie May, so I think he's a little conflicted in this whole matter.

I'm not a Democrat. I've voted Republican and 3rd party. This will be the first time of my life I've ever voted for a Democrat.

Remember according to McCain - a month ago - the economy was fundamentally sound.:badgrin:

rayboy - You don't know anything about business do you... I'm afraid I have to add you to the sealybooboo and jillian category... good day...

Kman, do you realize what you sound like?

We are all whiners, and you are the font of truth.

You and Paperboy need to go out and get drunk, have a great time, and then wake up.:razz:

You really believe you are all substance?

[youtube]Os2EBYkXeOY[/youtube]

Because of Obama some idiots dressed up in headscarves are going to chase me off of my lawn chairs with plastic weapons? I don't know if that's really because of Obama or because some guys forgot to take their medication that day...

Who is that chick? If I vote for Obama will she go out with me? She's hot and seems to be voting for Obama. I hope she uhh... didn't ... uhh... get cut up with those plastic weapons... HAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
Oh, hell. If I was presented with the intelligence the Bush administration presented Congress with, I would've voted for the war to begin with. But Bush didn't have an exit strategy. He wanted to get in, but he had no idea how to get out. In the end, Bush was the one giving the orders, so HE is responsible.

1999 when the Phil Gramm created the deregulation act.

Barney Frank also had a homosexual affair with a high level executive of Fannie May, so I think he's a little conflicted in this whole matter.

I'm not a Democrat. I've voted Republican and 3rd party. This will be the first time of my life I've ever voted for a Democrat.

I don't see how a Republican could vote for the most liberal Senator in our government maybe someone more to the center but that far left seems crazy to me... You may want to register as an independent.

So you don't think that Clinton encouraging Fannie and Freddie to insure loans that they new were not going to be repaid had anything to do with it?

Fannie Mae Eases Credit To Aid Mortgage Lending - New York Times

DS, if that video were representative of you specifically, the actors would have most likely looked like this:

dish-barney-frank.jpg

I posted this yesterday as I thought it was an important election story considering one of our presidential nominees has had something to do with the City of Chicago over the past 20 years.

My thread was promptly moved to the taunting section by one of our esteemed moderators.

Sigh.

I moved it. I moved it because of the retard title you gave it. Had you just pasted the article header in the title line, it would still be here.

You have to admit though… Chicago produces some of the most conniving thugs in our society. Hell, we had to get Capone on tax evasion because we couldn’t prove any of his illegal shenanigans.

It makes me wonder what it would take to convict Obama?

Capone was from and got his start in NYC, not Chicago, nor did he build organized crime in Chicago. He took over from Johnny Torrio when the latter decided to get his ass off the skyline. Capone just refined the operation and took it to a new level.

What do you want to convict Obama of? Being a Democrat?

You have to admit though… Chicago produces some of the most conniving thugs in our society. Hell, we had to get Capone on tax evasion because we couldn’t prove any of his illegal shenanigans.

It makes me wonder what it would take to convict Obama?

a miracle.

Capone was from and got his start in NYC, not Chicago, nor did he build organized crime in Chicago. He took over from Johnny Torrio when the latter decided to get his ass off the skyline. Capone just refined the operation and took it to a new level.

What do you want to convict Obama of? Being a Democrat?

I know Capone started out as a Brooklyn punk, but he didn't really become notorious until his Chicago years, did he? Well, at least not that I recall.

As far as Obama, I'd like to see him convicted of throwing a cigarette butt out his car window, if that would keep him out of the White House but, being a Democrat would do.

I know Capone started out as a Brooklyn punk, but he didn't really become notorious until his Chicago years, did he? Well, at least not that I recall.

As far as Obama, I'd like to see him convicted of throwing a cigarette butt out his car window, if that would keep him out of the White House but, being a Democrat would do.

tough to decide who, historically, has been more corrupt. the chicago outfit or chicago politicians.

Forum List

Back